What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

saluki

ICMag Donor
Yea Karma just did a drop at Pure Sativa and I believe RealGorillaSeeds also has them in stock.

Bowser1226

Finally scooped a pack, I've been eyeing this strain for years. Sour power og and biker 2.0 were two of the best strains I've grown to date.:dance013:

saluki

ICMag Donor
VDCAgoa.jpg

just got 3 packs from fresh drop at realgorillaseeds ! cant wait to pop them.

Cloneman

Veteran
Ordered mine from the tude and got them this morning, 26 hours it took, not bad I'd say! Headbanger plus King Mamba for 60 quid not bad at all!!

First the bad news > I did 7 King Mamba, 3 cracked just (treated them like old seeds) and nothing, so its zero out of 7. They're freebies so no big deal anyway.

Now the good news > Did the 13 Headbanger (yes one extra) and have got 13 plants, 2 look a bit iffy, especially one. So will see how that goes, but a great result even if i cut it down to 11!! That would make it 39 - 40 seedlings total.

More good news > Because of the no show on the KM's I went through my old seed container and chose Rare Dankness Midas (6 pack) that I've had for years. Just checked them and it looks like 6 for 6 breaking soil, YAY. So the KM no show has made it a really positive outcome.

Yeehaw

saluki

ICMag Donor
Hell yea, no surprise all headbangers bust out. Super fresh seeds, cant find fresher drop.

King Mamba, I'm wondering how old they was since you had 0% germination rate. With older seeds I usually just throw them in a propagator on a heat mat and wait, from my experience older seeds take longer to germinate. Might have lower success but never 0%, maybe they was super old?

Let us embark on this headbanger adventure together mate, The Fellowship of the Headbanger.

Waka

Just about to finish my headbanger run. Kudos to Karma for this creation. I tried a little sample and delivered that amazing sativa effect I look for. I can see myself running this plant for years to come.

Headbanger 10
picture.php

Headbanger 11

Headbanger 1

Headbanger 2

saluki

ICMag Donor
Looks dank dude, would love to know what date you chop. How many phenotype varieties can we expect?

Waka

Looks dank dude, would love to know what date you chop. How many phenotype varieties can we expect?

They're on day 75 and I plan to chop on day 77. All four are different so I'm really excited to narrow it down to one but will be hard. So far I'm eying pheno #10.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just about to finish my headbanger run. Kudos to Karma for this creation. I tried a little sample and delivered that amazing sativa effect I look for. I can see myself running this plant for years to come.

Headbanger 10
View Image

Headbanger 11
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84196&pictureid=2070607]View Image[/url]

Headbanger 1
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84196&pictureid=2070605]View Image[/url]

Headbanger 2
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84196&pictureid=2070603]View Image[/url]

My Headbanger must be real because it looks like those especially 10, I've got mine going outdoors and it's close. We got a heavy rain that batterers my outdoor plants. I've got the clone and more seeds my friend passed me from 2015. I just hope it stays dry and sunny for a few weeks.:jump:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I can't wait to run some clones inside now I'm sure she's legit. Man, I'm glad to see some nice close bud pics!!!! They look beautiful!!! I just gotta watch for mold/mildew now. Hopefully let them get at least 2wks more.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, reading through the thread but for those that grown her what would you say differentiates the sour phenos from the biker in veg? Are there give aways or tells to look for?

Pro Headies

Veteran
Hey guys, reading through the thread but for those that grown her what would you say differentiates the sour phenos from the biker in veg? Are there give aways or tells to look for?

The sours for me were taller and the buds are looser and smaller but more of them. Bikers were more squat but not by alot and had more solid center branches. Buds noticeably fatter on the bikers. Sours liked a lighter feed and Bikers were normal eaters not picky. Bikers have a more lemon sent on stem rubs i noticed also. In the end out of all my phenos i kept the most Sour one.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I grew mine outdoors and it got huge !!!! The branches couldn't hold the buds lol. I harvest her about a week ago. Sorry she fell down and pics bad. But I harvest a Bruce Banger that's big too!!!! But the Headbanger has a nice smell with a hint of skunk smell. The clone I've got is a different plant from this one I've just got her big enough to start cloning

Attachments

• 20200917_181046.jpg
    20200917_181046.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Latest posts