What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

el mani

Veteran
Headbanger, I put two seeds from an old packet I think 2014 ... one male and one female.
he is very strong and fragrant, they are in winter outdoor cultivation.
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Anybody look at my Headbanger and just can tell that's it?? Or not??? My buddy passed them down, didn't have any reason to lie, I think hes working on some other things, he's doing some Kush hybrids, Chem91, GSC mix, several things I've been growing, got 2 males from the Chem91, and the GSC mix is very small, but it's a female!!! But I'd like to know what you guys think, I'm holding them to get cuts, I pray it's really Headbanger!!!! I've got 2-3 females

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody look at my Headbanger and just can tell that's it?? Or not??? My buddy passed them down, didn't have any reason to lie, I think hes working on some other things, he's doing some Kush hybrids, Chem91, GSC mix, several things I've been growing, got 2 males from the Chem91, and the GSC mix is very small, but it's a female!!! But I'd like to know what you guys think, I'm holding them to get cuts, I pray it's really Headbanger!!!! I've got 2-3 females

Its very difficult to tell from a shot in veg. Time will tell!

coxnox

Veteran
i second that, and if you're friend did give it to you why yu ask here anyway...have no trust in your friend ?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
i second that, and if you're friend did give it to you why yu ask here anyway...have no trust in your friend ?

I'd have to purchase myself to be 100% sure, I trust my buddy but sometimes things get mis labeled and stuff. And yes there's plants I can look at in Veg and tell if it's correct. I'm just wanting to know if anybody can 100% identify not about how much I trust my buddy lol gggsss. I figured it was such a popular strain somebody would have a idea maybe. But I've got 3 that's fem from 5 or 6 I popped. And of course I wanna get clones.....if it's a Headbanger. Might just have to take some cuts and cross my fingers. My friend has done a lot of work with various plants and makes some great crosses he's hooked me up with. Well anyway they all have the bigger WiFi kinda leaves but smaller, the 3 I got are very uniform. I can get some closer pics. They seem kinda short and bushy with big leaves, lol I know that's describing half the plants out there. I can usually tell my plants I'm familiar with by the leaves most times. A guy that grows Headbanger A lot I figure should be able to at least say yes or no, maybe lol

Mohadib

Veteran
And yes there's plants I can look at in Veg and tell if it's correct. I'm just wanting to know if anybody can 100% identify

Telling appart plants you've repeatedly experienced in veg is of course possible and - most of the time - pretty easy.

However, identifying a strain in veg (!) by a couple of pictures on the internet is simply NOT possible when you don't have any specific criteria for identification. If your question was "Is this either a Headbanger or an OHaze?", answering your question wouldn't be much of a problem.
But your question is: "Is this definitely Headbanger and definitely nothing else?". Nobody is able to answer that. Especially since we're talking about seed plants here!

Apart from that: From the pics you've posted, it isn't implausible to assume it's in fact Headbanger. If they turn out to look and smell like other Headbanger plants we've seen, you can be pretty sure it's what your guy said they are. That's pretty much everything people will be able to tell you ;)

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Telling appart plants you've repeatedly experienced in veg is of course possible and - most of the time - pretty easy.

However, identifying a strain in veg (!) by a couple of pictures on the internet is simply NOT possible when you don't have any specific criteria for identification. If your question was "Is this either a Headbanger or an OHaze?", answering your question wouldn't be much of a problem.
But your question is: "Is this definitely Headbanger and definitely nothing else?". Nobody is able to answer that. Especially since we're talking about seed plants here!

Apart from that: From the pics you've posted, it isn't implausible to assume it's in fact Headbanger. If they turn out to look and smell like other Headbanger plants we've seen, you can be pretty sure it's what your guy said they are. That's pretty much everything people will be able to tell you ;)

Yea your right. I've already kept them and plan to get cuts so I guess it's all or nothing. I'm sure it'll be good my friend was making some of the strongest lemon smelling weed I grew some, and some Tom Hills. I'm just not fimilar with the Headbanger, . One things 100% I've got a nice Biker x Sherb I'll be getting cuts from. Tha Melon I started were males, I should pop a few more. Thanks guys

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The Headbanger has been kinda slow to grow, The Biker x Sherb looks nice, I overfed her a bit accidentally with Mother Plant from HDI. You better have a waist tall older mother, or go a little weak. But everyone says you can tell easy in flowering?? Maybe when they get a little bigger I'll cut some cuts from them and do a big Karma grow!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

I've got one that's kinda looking like that, After I get the flowering room going I'm gonna try to get some cuts. They are about big enough I think. Plus if use both cloners maybe I can get some. I will get cuts and eventually run them in my thread. I accidentally overfed them and trying to flush them out some. I've got 3 of the Headbanger and the 1 Biker x Sherb to clone !!!!

RawNature

when to top these? and how many times ? forgot when i planted them but at least 3 week new growth is at like 6th or 7th node. still need to get 50 post for pics. had the fan too close on them so i got wind burn or whatever that caused a tear in one of the leaves. have been in statis with growing recently

Waka

Got my pack from a fellow grower and all seeds popped. Super excited to try some Karma Gear.

G

I just put 7 seeds with tails in starter cups. This pack, my last one, was in the freezer for a year or more. Not sure. On for a small pot pheno hunt since I was forced to cull my garden for a false alarm. These will be in 3 gallon bags due to space restrictions but I’m sure I will find a worthy successor, maybe better but that would have to be exceptional. Had many great reviews from the very small number of people who tried last one and most didn’t know it was my grow.
I want another pack but with Karma’s sad news don’t know when. Still have half of this pack left and back in freezer.

Latest posts

Latest posts