What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

Earlmarne

Took a nug off my shorter denser pheno.
Tasted great the whole way through the bowl. Strong pine.
Im not real happy about the othe pheno. Big ass looser buds. Lighter smells and frost and will be a pain to trim. Ill keep a back up around to see about smoke, but I think Im tossing her.
picture.php

At 55 days, cut off co2 and started venting the room. Water only from here on out

Logan 4

Two different headbanger phenos, the first is pheno # 4, it is extremely fragrant! a lot of gas and sour, the second is pheno # 2, it is sour, lemon, pine and gas.

Attachments

• 20190427_013456-768x1024.jpg
    20190427_013456-768x1024.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 20190427_015141-768x1024.jpg
    20190427_015141-768x1024.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 31

Earlmarne

picture.php

Headbanger 3 and 10 at 66 days. Chopping at 70.
Think Im only keeping the 10 if a clone takes sharp pine with something else and much denser flowers.
Knocked the 3 up with some unicorn poop pollen and got me 30 seeds Im looking forward to going through

G

FWIW the earth juice is shit. Plain water looks better. The Neptune's Harvest really looks good. I had to trim off some of the fading fans but Im happy and any organic growers looking for a KISS fish fert look no further.

Alpen rock

Awesome pics!!
And a top strain also, double Sour citric acid lemon gas (I can almost smell it through the screen !!) mad potent, serious stuff!

Tks for sharing Jack T.Ripper

Stizo

Veteran
Headbanger @ 5 weeks in first pic and second pic is Headbanger on the left and Sour Diesel x Mandarina testers on the right if you imagine a dividing line down the middle of the tent.

Got one female from a pack of Headbanger and it's delightful. The only mom I keep currently. Purples in the cold. Have had the last run jarred since April and it loses it's gas and the kush stone. It maintains the upp Sour Diesel high. Great for making music with.

The Sour Diesel x Mandarina testers were interesting but not great. Tasted like smoking orange peel. Although the high was there. Not surprised Karma didn't do general release on those puppies. They didn't cut it.

My mate is a dj and was recently playing in Amsterdam. The club hook up was some guy that knows Karma and he was joking that if cannabis world was drum and bass, that Karma would be Pendulum and the guy telling the joke would be Dillinja. You have to be in to cannabis and drum and bass to get that joke which I'm now wondering why I just told and now want to kill myself.

Attachments

• HB@5.jpg
    HB@5.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 28

el mani

Veteran
QUOTE=Karma G;8728387]Headbanger and Biker reg.s be next year summer.

First to come be Femmed lines if it succeeds. That should be march.[/QUOTE]
You can still find looking .... if you are in a hurry and good luck

MarDog

...just chopped 3 new headbanger phenos and they're on the hanger...one of them looking like a promising one I had found a year ago but lost...purple with a gas/cookie flavor and big yielder which is always a nice bonus!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok Headbanger aficionados, these I noticed as females tonight. There from a pack from 2015 that a buddy passed down. Just kinda wanna get some guys really familiar to make sure they look like Headbangers. I plan to transplant and clone both and any more that is fem so what do you guys think....Legit or what?? It's a internet friend that's passed me several good strains. I'm running several more strains he made. But I guess he got them at Seedbay. It's the old Karma packs with like 12-15 in the middle?? I just bought several pots hopefully they look like the Headbanger. There's another one I'm thinking is a female also. They all 3 are uniform looking at first glance. Hopefully so stuff to maybe find some Headbanger keepers.!!!!!@

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I haven't seen many smaller Headbanger, mostly flowering pics. They got the large fan leaves and kindly starting to grow now. My buddy could've just packed them that way. Everything he's sent has been good, just gonna see if that guy is here that can say those are definitely HeadBanger. I plan on transplanting and getting clones from each and see if I can find a mom.