What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
appreciate share/info on grows......used a niiice HB male onto beautiful BLR f4 female.....

thanx K...

ganj on...

too-dope

must be a sd leaner I assume. Looks great.
Almost time to take clones for me

This is definitely a HEAVY sd leaner. I just put clones of each phenotype back into flower. I'll need a second run to pick out a couple keepers. they've have all been so spectacular its too difficult to choose from the initial seed run.

UncleBens

Day 30

Day 30

All looking great!
Here's my keeper pheno at day 30 of 12/12.

picture.php

Smelling very sour this time. Last run I let her go too long and she lost a lot of the terps at about 75 days. I'll take earlier this run and hopefully the taste will come through more.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I defantly advice a rerun from clone on all the longer flowering pheno.s most cut down a week on flowertime compared to the seedplant. Also less leaf is shown many times on the rerun from clone.

I persenoly feel the 3rd run is what it realy will come out as afther and it shows the true aspects of that sellected cut.

too-dope

All looking great!
Here's my keeper pheno at day 30 of 12/12.

View Image

Smelling very sour this time. Last run I let her go too long and she lost a lot of the terps at about 75 days. I'll take earlier this run and hopefully the taste will come through more.

Looks dope UncleBens. That's interesting you noticed terp loss at 75 days. You must have a really fast finishing pheno.

I defantly advice a rerun from clone on all the longer flowering pheno.s most cut down a week on flowertime compared to the seedplant. Also less leaf is shown many times on the rerun from clone.

I persenoly feel the 3rd run is what it realy will come out as afther and it shows the true aspects of that sellected cut.

Thanks for the advice Karma. I'm really looking forward to the clone run. It's gonna be a sour winter!

UncleBens

Looks dope UncleBens. That's interesting you noticed terp loss at 75 days. You must have a really fast finishing pheno.

This is the same pheno at day 47 of the last run. I took her down at day 85 or something, i could of probably cut at 10 weeks I think. Ill watch closely this time!

picture.php

GFS_Nic

Man, what a lovely looking plant, i could look at it all day long. It's almost incredible that's only 47 days of flowering.

UncleBens

Yeah! It was way ahead of the others'. It was directly under the 315 cdm so I think that will of speeded it up by a few days... looking at it there it looks almost done though haha

Dog Star

Veteran
This is the same pheno at day 47 of the last run. I took her down at day 85 or something, i could of probably cut at 10 weeks I think. Ill watch closely this time!

View Image

It looks very good and i know for those faster phenos but from
testing a smoke longer flowering phenos showed me as a better..

also its very hard to choose keeper,most of plants perform
really great so selection need more time and testing..
keeping cuts and further choosing favorites is a best bet
to catch most greatest yielders and turbo-potent mothers..

for those faster flowering i was tought they are better as they
showed resin more better in begginings... but i was very wrong,

but keeped all cuts from 5 phenos and now second run taked
again cuts from just best 2 phenos,one taste orange and another
is weird to explain but very pleasant terps and kind for lungs..

effects are mine favorite from hundreds strains i growed and tasted
till now,balanced beauty where brain is not harassed by wrong
cannabionide profile as some strains have..

Headbanger will be growed a lot... mine kind of meds..

Earlmarne

Man this thread makes me want to blast some co2 into my veg room.
Took cuttings off the top of all 10, pute em In rockwool and into my flower room.
I think I got 7 females. They are all a good bit smaller than the other 3. 2 dont like braching at all yet.
I think Im going to devote my flower room to hunting through these girls til a keeper is named.
You guys are all killing it with this strain. I hope I can do her as much justice.

too-dope

HBE

HBE

Plant E harvested at 102 days. The last of the gas giant phenos. Offensive sour/petrol nose, intoxicating. I'm probably most excited to try this one. Like plant D, it has less dense bud formation however it made up for it in sheer girth. That completes the seed run for all six phenotypes. It is gonna be hell trying to choose some keepers but that is a good problem to have. I'm a bit under the weather right now so I'm not smoking but I'll start posting reports when I recover.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
14 WEEKS! Wow

Plant E harvested at 102 days. The last of the gas giant phenos. Offensive sour/petrol nose, intoxicating. I'm probably most excited to try this one. Like plant D, it has less dense bud formation however it made up for it in sheer girth. That completes the seed run for all six phenotypes. It is gonna be hell trying to choose some keepers but that is a good problem to have. I'm a bit under the weather right now so I'm not smoking but I'll start posting reports when I recover.
View Image
View Image
View Image

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I started 5 Headbanger and 5 Roaddawg seeds a few weeks ago and a few days ago I was reading through this thread, I went right to the fridge and dropped the other 7 seeds of both strains.. As of today all are above ground... Also took some cuts off the first set of plants..

too-dope

HBM

HBM

I started 5 Headbanger and 5 Roaddawg seeds a few weeks ago and a few days ago I was reading through this thread, I went right to the fridge and dropped the other 7 seeds of both strains.. As of today all are above ground... Also took some cuts off the first set of plants..

I think you'll be very pleased. One of the best seed lines I've ever run. Headbanger effectively ended my sour chase.

Plant M just over 3 weeks in the jar. This one flowered for 75 days. Sour sandalwood aroma, delicious flavor. Powerful heady effect with some legs on it for being so young in the jar.
picture.php

G

Is there a US based retailer for headbanger? I followed the seedbay trail back to the gorilla shop but they are not listed.
I have another grow of something else going in a couple weeks but want to grow out a half dozen of these for a keeper bonsai mom. Looks and sounds like one of the best strains available. Yummy.

Upon further review using the Karma website list of retailers and couple other banks I found Headbanger listed but out of stock pretty much world wide. Unless I missed someplace else. A bank that usually has seeds hear and now is out of stock and a bank out of this world past Neptune is showing out of stock.

A bank that also ships in the Karma original packaging.

Bummer as the Dude says.

Last edited:

too-dope

Is there a US based retailer for headbanger? I followed the seedbay trail back to the gorilla shop but they are not listed.
I have another grow of something else going in a couple weeks but want to grow out a half dozen of these for a keeper bonsai mom. Looks and sounds like one of the best strains available. Yummy.

Upon further review using the Karma website list of retailers and couple other banks I found Headbanger listed but out of stock pretty much world wide. Unless I missed someplace else. A bank that usually has seeds hear and now is out of stock and a bank out of this world past Neptune is showing out of stock.

A bank that also ships in the Karma original packaging.

Bummer as the Dude says.

It is still in stock at cannapot, where I got mine. They ship to the U.S. https://www.cannapot.com/shop/canna...s/karma-genetic-regular/headbanger_seeds.html

G

Thanks for the PMs and info here on locating some. I am going with the overseas route since it is a tad cheaper even with stealth shipping. I have ordered from across the pond but last few years have gotten spoiled by being able to buy here in the US. Gotta do a run of GorillaBubble first and pick a keeper for a bonsai mom and then I do the same for headbanger. Trying to get a small collection (4-5) strains of moms and not have to order seeds again for a while. Just started the clone thing and first mom is a ElmersGlue.

Latest posts

Latest posts