What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

too-dope

plant K aka "Heartbreak Kid" pheno also harvested at 84 days. I remember labeling the solo cup when I first popped the seeds and thinking to myself how cool it would be if it turned out to be a keeper female. well, it sure did. the densest bud production and possibly the best yielding of the plants harvested thus far. I'm surprised the buds didn't break the stems considering how heavy they are. super loud sour/skunk/gas terps. both K & C pictured respectively at the bottom.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
plant K aka "Heartbreak Kid" pheno also harvested at 84 days. I remember labeling the solo cup when I first popped the seeds and thinking to myself how cool it would be if it turned out to be a keeper female. well, it sure did. the densest bud production and possibly the best yielding of the plants harvested thus far. I'm surprised the buds didn't break the stems considering how heavy they are. super loud sour/skunk/gas terps. both K & C pictured respectively at the bottom.
View Image
View Image
View Image
Just stunning man...!!!... AWSOME job bro...!!!...

Earlmarne

View Image
View Image
View Image
Freakin amazing.
Im def. keeping a male. Cant wait to have my screens full of some headbanger

too-dope

Heartbreak kid! Yeah Shawn Michael's lol jp anyways how does that phenotype smoke

I just harvested it so it will be sometime before I actually sample it. 7-10 days to dry then two weeks cured before I try flowers usually.

Banging he he
dance013.gif

Thanks for the great work on this variety Karma. It's gone above and beyond my expectations.

That's what I said when I cut her down.

Just stunning man...!!!... AWSOME job bro...!!!...

Thanks nickman.

Freakin amazing.
Im def. keeping a male. Cant wait to have my screens full of some headbanger

It won't be for sometime, but whenever I do pop that second pack I'll be looking for a male as well.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I had a Headbanger x Ancient OG that was extremely beautiful and vigorous. I guess the AOG in the cross takes the flower time down to 9-10 weeks and makes it a tough, rot resistant, outdoor/greenhouse monster.
I cut ties with that partner, and I guess she never staked it, and the storms took it out real good. Snapped all the branches. Ill be running it for myself next year. It looked gorgeous.

maimunji

Finally i put my hands on headbanger. My good friend gift me f3 so...... im looking forward to bang my head. Im really sad for lacking space have whole pack of josh d and now enough headbanger to fill 3 tents. Sadly i have only one. But i will grow them and show them for sure...

Earlmarne

Got 2 monsters, I am assuming to be males.
1 really slow runt that is healthy as can be. Allthe rest are pretty uniform.
Mixed a res a little strong and fed em. The uniform majority is not liking it at all. Flushed em today with 1.0 ec.
Cant wait to sex these suckers and get to pheno hunting

too-dope

HBK

HBK

One of the rankest and dankest plants I've ever trimmed, incredible. Hard ball bud development up and down the stems. Best yield of the ones I've trimmed so far. 3 sour giants left to go.
picture.php

too-dope

HBD

HBD

Plant D harvested at 95 days. Unlike some of the other phenos this one has no sweetness to the smell just sour/fuel stinking through the walls. Much less dense than the others, however still a respectable yield.
picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx Too-dope,

those 95 days look also very nice... am encounter that phenos that flower a bit longer
bring also a little bit better stone kick,more better heady effects..

Adore Headbanger line,such a great smoke...