What's new

Headband

smokesalot, Which cut is that? That looks just like the "headband" cut i have. Did you flower that short? Mine stretchs so much its crazy. 3-4 times.

707SAVAGE

I have some of this headband1 or "humboldt headband1"
It's supposedly NYSDxogxmaster... It's unlike either of those 3 so far and I've grown them all individually and separately. The cut I acquired from a friend in south lake tahoe, ca...
I'm at about day 60. I will post pics soon. Pre and post harvest. It looks amazing. Super white with resin, and big heavy buds! I did much super cropping, and it loved it. Easy to clone. I have a huge mom in a 15 gal smart pot under my 400 MH...
The shit smells very sweet as well as a slight diesel fuel back tone... I'm very curious to smoke it! It seems to be a very good yielder and I plan to pull in the next few days!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
just puffed on some headband...i realy like it. it has both the good qualities from sour and the kush....most headband i see looks like sour D but more dense on crack...

PicosPoisonftw!

this is hands down my new favorite strain.

Took the words outa my mouth the first time I smoked it. Such a full package. Really alert + super body, great taste and euphoric. Not sure which version mine was, but w/the body it had I wouldn't be surprised if it's the one w/Master in it.

T

theJointedOne

very nice smokesalot420

i have a pack of billygoats "the Ghun" which is Headband (not 707) x Oriental express, im really excited to see what comes up

Feb2006er

The original headband in also know as Diesel #1 or Original diesel, Daywreck also. Linage can be searched out here on IC. The 707HB is a Sour Diesel X OG cross. We have both cuts here, not similar really at all.

Which one looks more rounded like bubba when growing? Which one has the conical buds like the SourD?

guest396

I have some of this headband1 or "humboldt headband1"
It's supposedly NYSDxogxmaster... It's unlike either of those 3 so far and I've grown them all individually and separately. The cut I acquired from a friend in south lake tahoe, ca...
I'm at about day 60. I will post pics soon. Pre and post harvest. It looks amazing. Super white with resin, and big heavy buds! I did much super cropping, and it loved it. Easy to clone. I have a huge mom in a 15 gal smart pot under my 400 MH...
The shit smells very sweet as well as a slight diesel fuel back tone... I'm very curious to smoke it! It seems to be a very good yielder and I plan to pull in the next few days!

it aint from humboldt

guest396

Grew out some headband daywrecker (or so they say), wasnt able to finish it needed another week or sumfa but it turned out dope anyway, smells like kush.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

any experts wanna tell me if I got the real thing?
looks like that coulda been her

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Where can I get some good headband ? I doubt I'll ever get that loompa HB ..I'm looking for seeds ..the more pure the better ..

Last yr I was getting alot of HB outta norcal but I lost that link :(

Reactions: Rgd

montroller

I just scooped some headband cuts and they look pretty similar to the pics FOE posted. It looked like he posted 2 different cuts, loompa's and another. The one I have looks like the other one, can anyone say more about that specific cut. Is it the special one?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
clone labeled headband, outta NY

clone labeled headband, outta NY

day 42, this very similar to ecsd...wacha think homies?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Dawgz_Daze

Wow,spoken with such authority.
You must be right.
Nah.
Let me help you in your search for clarity,son.
You said,(of your cut) "It's not the real Headband."
And with that,kindly stfu,you have absolutely NO place to be posting on this subject.
I'll have forgotten more about cannabis before breakfast tomorrow,than you'll ever know. 😄

Cheers!
God damn Rez was a dick even before he ratted on Greg lol

St. Phatty

So they sort of finally came out with Headband seeds.

Though Blueberry Headband is the only one that seems to be available.

Latest posts

Latest posts