What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headband

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who's seed ?
Bagseed from clone or from seed company .

After reading this 14 page thread again 😆 the Original Diesel clone we hold ( same buds they vended in Grey area that 1 time as headband) will satisfy any Headband/Daywrecker/Original Diesel 1 chaser and if your a well known member and posted pics of your Headband in this thread il even throw you a free pack to run and let us know your opinions.

I offer the Original Diesel clone only S1's and a Feminized hybrid line , Guaranteed satisfaction as like everyone mentions its insanely potent ( Daywrecker from 1 fat joint) and is the loudest Diesel/Chem we've every experienced and we grown or smoked all the most famous Diesel_Chemdog cuts and this Original Diesel is the holy Grail of them all

I offer the Original Diesel S1 seeds and 1 lip smacking hybrid line and its 33% off for any icmag.com members

Also another funny thing to mention is when I was making a batch of Sour Diesel IBL ( I think the 2008 or 9 batch) for Reservoir seeds, Rez flew to the UK and we brought him buds of this special Original Diesel clone to see if OK to use this clone as we knew it wasn't the ECSD clone as we run the Capt crip cut , Meltingpot cut, Chaco cut at same time and the Original Diesel clone we had was a notch above the rest and Rez said yes this cut was good to use for his Sour Diesel IBL so that says alot of how good this cut was , even Rezrat wanted us to use this cut to make his Sour Diesel IBL that's how good this cut was.

My Original Diesel clone only project I offer ( 33% off for any icmag.com members)

New Original Diesel Feminized project

1.Original Diesel clone only x Original Diesel clone only Reversed.

2.British Petroleum
= Cheese clone X Original Diesel clone Reversed
9-10 weeks

3.Endangered Diesel
= Endangered Rhino clone( White Rhino x Chem d x Original Diesel)loud Skunky Pheno x Original Diesel clone Reversed
9-10 weeks

4. 90's Diesel
= Endangered Rhino (50/50 Chem/Rhino pheno) x Original Diesel
9-10 weeks

5.Diesel dog
= Chem d x Original Diesel ( pheno 1 , Extreme Chemdog Terps with Diesel Potency) x Original Diesel
10 weeks

6.North London Loud
= Chem d x OriginalDiesel( Real Skunky Diesel pheno with some dog Terps mixed in)
X Original Diesel clone Reversed
10 weeks

7.The Original Thai Diesel
= Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone from Nevil's Grail project X Original Diesel clone Reversed
10-12 weeks

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is an Original Diesel project I dropped last year and seriously some of the best strains I've ever tried in all my years running seeds and elite clones.

Grateful Dead Diesel

Chem d Wrecker ( loudest Chemdog expressions I've ever sampled) Dankincense , Diesel Madness, Dieselope produced insane plants , amazing seriously

This Original Diesel clone is so dominant and blends so well with any strain it's x to , winner after winner after winner.
The S1's does throw the occasional Pure Male but man I've never witnessed a bigger keeper rate from any of the Original Diesel S1 or hybrids in all my years

Original Diesel Feminized project from last year

1. Original Diesel S1 Feminized seed = Original Diesel clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed
Out of stock

(S1 in stock on new Original Diesel Feminized project list at bottom of the stocklist page)

2.Diesel dipped OG = Diesel Dipped Cookies x OG dom clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed

3.Diesel Fuel Zkittles = Fuel Zkittles OG clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed

4.Chem d Wrecker = Chem d clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed

out of stock

5.Neville's Dankincense = Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba clone ( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP

Out of stock

6.Grateful Dead Diesel Diesel = Casey Jones clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed
Out of stock

7.Super Silver Double Diesel = SSSDH clone from Reservoir seeds Original release ( not my OJD cut) x Original Diesel clone Reversed
OUT OF STOCK

8.Diesel Madness = Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long x Original Diesel clone Reversed
OUT OF STOCK

9. Dieselope = Hazeolope clone ( Chocolope famous Amsterdam clone x Soma's G13 Haze male) Chocolope leaner
OUT OF STOCK

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Who's seed ?
Bagseed from clone or from seed company .

After reading this 14 page thread again 😆 the Original Diesel clone we hold ( same buds they vended in Grey area that 1 time as headband) will satisfy any Headband/Daywrecker/Original Diesel 1 chaser and if your a well known member and posted pics of your Headband in this thread il even throw you a free pack to run and let us know your opinions.

I offer the Original Diesel clone only S1's and a Feminized hybrid line , Guaranteed satisfaction as like everyone mentions its insanely potent ( Daywrecker from 1 fat joint) and is the loudest Diesel/Chem we've every experienced and we grown or smoked all the most famous Diesel_Chemdog cuts and this Original Diesel is the holy Grail of them all

I offer the Original Diesel S1 seeds and 1 lip smacking hybrid line and its 33% off for any icmag.com members

Also another funny thing to mention is when I was making a batch of Sour Diesel IBL ( I think the 2008 or 9 batch) for Reservoir seeds, Rez flew to the UK and we brought him buds of this special Original Diesel clone to see if OK to use this clone as we knew it wasn't the ECSD clone as we run the Capt crip cut , Meltingpot cut, Chaco cut at same time and the Original Diesel clone we had was a notch above the rest and Rez said yes this cut was good to use for his Sour Diesel IBL so that says alot of how good this cut was , even Rezrat wanted us to use this cut to make his Sour Diesel IBL that's how good this cut was.

My Original Diesel clone only project I offer ( 33% off for any icmag.com members)

New Original Diesel Feminized project

1.Original Diesel clone only x Original Diesel clone only Reversed.

2.British Petroleum
= Cheese clone X Original Diesel clone Reversed
9-10 weeks

3.Endangered Diesel
= Endangered Rhino clone( White Rhino x Chem d x Original Diesel)loud Skunky Pheno x Original Diesel clone Reversed
9-10 weeks

4. 90's Diesel
= Endangered Rhino (50/50 Chem/Rhino pheno) x Original Diesel
9-10 weeks

5.Diesel dog
= Chem d x Original Diesel ( pheno 1 , Extreme Chemdog Terps with Diesel Potency) x Original Diesel
10 weeks

6.North London Loud
= Chem d x OriginalDiesel( Real Skunky Diesel pheno with some dog Terps mixed in)
10 weeks

7.The Original Thai Diesel
= Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone from Nevil's Grail project X Original Diesel clone Reversed
10-12 weeks
I got them from @stoney917. He used his male ibl to hit a bunch of stuff for the Josey whales fundraiser. I found this pheno.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got them from @stoney917. He used his male ibl to hit a bunch of stuff for the Josey whales fundraiser. I found this pheno.
His Male Sour Diesel IBL from Reservoir seeds ?, or his own IBL Male he made , I know he has passed ( RIP) so can't answer himself but wondered if he mentioned it to you

I always wondered what was found from the Sour Diesel IBL seeds I made for Reservoir seeds with this Original Diesel clone only I hold to a Reservoir seeds Sour Diesel Male , I went to prison soon after so didn't see anything online for a year or so after that.
I always thought ( a guess) the Sour Diesel IBL Riri cut might of been from that batch I made for Reservoir seeds as it kinda had some looks and was very different to other Sour Diesel IBL I see from Reservoir seeds

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Headband - the clone 10.7.2023 upstate NY
Headband 10.7.23.JPG

veg
Headband bed5 7.30.23.jpg

Headband 9.4.23.JPG

Headband bed 1 9.17.23.JPG

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
To me looks extremely similar if not identical to this Original Diesel clone I'm talking about , same bud formation, Resin, looks same dark shade of green etc .
Any veg pics ?
I've edited veg and early flower pics into the last post.
clone from Chaco back in the day.

this is the Original Diesel that I got from Rebel Dan. nothing like that headband. I'm smoking it now, Original D, it's different from ECSD but similar in smell.

Original Diesel.JPG

Original Diesel 9.21.23.jpg

Original Diesel 9.17.23.JPG

This TK smells closer to the Headband I have and spread than the OG Kush clone or her offspring does.
Triangle Kush 10.5.23.JPG

and none of those smell like this 91 Chem lol
Chem 91:SKVA 10.7.23.JPG

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Original Diesel we have just smells exactly like the ECSD clone ( when perfect) but this Original Diesel is a tad louder.
Also this cut gives up that insane loud Diesel every run, wether you fuck it up or not , unlike ECSD which is defo finicky.

Your pics defo look very similar to this cut i use.

This cut doesn't stretch as much as the ECSD clone.
Only needs 10 weeks max , most would take at 9.
Doesn't fade and stays green unless you give it a good flush.
Zero reds/Pinks/Purples ever seen on this cut like you see on ECSD cuts.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
His Male Sour Diesel IBL from Reservoir seeds ?, or his own IBL Male he made , I know he has passed ( RIP) so can't answer himself but wondered if he mentioned it to you

I always wondered what was found from the Sour Diesel IBL seeds I made for Reservoir seeds with this Original Diesel clone only I hold to a Reservoir seeds Sour Diesel Male , I went to prison soon after so didn't see anything online for a year or so after that.
I always thought ( a guess) the Sour Diesel IBL Riri cut might of been from that batch I made for Reservoir seeds as it kinda had some looks and was very different to other Sour Diesel IBL I see from Reservoir seeds
How many versions of IBL's did he do?
Were they using different parents?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoney"s response on sour male source:

Sour male is from 2006-07 rez iBl that trucanna and ojd made for him
Truecanna had zero to do with this as with any Connoisseur Genetics strain EVER made.

I made all the strains at Connoisseur Genetics , and all the Projects I made for Reservoir Seeds below

SSSG
SSSDH
Chemdog IBL
Sour Diesel IBL

( TrueBreeze was half responsible for the Chemdog IBL, but did not make the seeds at all), he did start the project but I had to finish it so give him some credit for that, but this wankster takes every bit of credit for every strain I ever relased ,
and this Sour Diesel IBL batch we talking about or any other Rez Projects and any Connoisseur Genetics strain ever released he had zero input , and never even visited 1 of my seed rooms EVER , as with all 4 Reservoir seeds Projects I made for Rez.

True did nothing at Connoisseur Genetics apart from make a crappy logo and the 1st batch of packaging for 1 run of seeds

Last edited:

i.love.scotch

I got Headband seeds from a legal producer here in Canada (PureSun Farms). Apparently they were sourced from a grower on Vancouver Island. A fair stones throw from the East Coast and Cali scenes 😅. I'm assuming it's originally from a commercial Sour Kush/Headband seed offering like a 707 Headband.

I did three females, they ranged from a pinesol/fuel one, to a more funky garbage and chlorine smelling one and finally one that smelled super sour and kushy.

There is definitely more in these genetics than just the pure original or sour diesel and OG. Which is why I speculate it's from a more hybridized commercial seed offering like from Humboldt. There was also some purple which is not something I would associate with a 'Pure' Headband.

Anyway, just thought I'd add in my random Headband experience! I'd take you up on that seed offer to compare your S1s of the original to these ones I've grown so far @ojd

I find it interesting you mentioned your Original Diesel is a lot like the ECSD. From some things I've seen so far, Diesel/Headband and Sour Diesel have different profiles. And then other people say they are the same plants. Confusing to me since I don't have a tonne of experience with either yet.

I'm not challenging what you are saying or what you have. But I'm just curious your take on that. I found it super fascinating what you said about using your Original Diesel in Rez IBL. And that RiRi could come from that. That is a juicy tidbit of info! As Rez Sour is becoming popular again, it's cool to know!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231012-030148.png
    Screenshot_20231012-030148.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20231012-030206.png
    Screenshot_20231012-030206.png
    2 MB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20231012-030225.png
    Screenshot_20231012-030225.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 36

bloyd

Veteran
Truecanna had zero to do with this as with any Connoisseur Genetics strain EVER made.

I made all strains at Connoisseur Genetics and all the Projects I made for Reservoir Seeds

SSSG
SSSDH
Chemdog IBL
Sour Diesel IBL

( Truefanny was half responsible for the Chemdog IBL, but did not make the seeds at all), he did start the project but I had to finish it so give him some credit for that, but this wankster takes every bit of credit for every strain I ever relased ,
and this Sour Diesel IBL batch we talking about or any other Rez Projects and any Connoisseur Genetics strain ever released he had zero input , and never even visited 1 of my seed rooms EVER , as with all 4 Reservoir seeds Projects I made for Rez.

True did nothing at Connoisseur Genetics apart from make a crappy logo and thr 1st batch of packaging for 1 run of seeds
Why your angry response @ me just relaying a quote.

Also all those rez releases you made were trash compared to previous releases so I wouldn't even take credit for your shitty selections if I was you.

• Haha
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why your angry response @ me just relaying a quote.

Also all those rez releases you made were trash compared to previous releases so I wouldn't even take credit for your shitty selections if I was you.

Because your statement was false ( lies , not saying you knew but it is all lies) Truwanker has taken credit for all my work over the years and made zero of any seeds associated with Connoisseur Genetics or Reservoir seeds, ask him what strains he made for me or Reservoir seeds 😆 🤣 😂 😹 ZERO

The SSSDH and SSSG were the best Hazes ever put out by Reservoir seeds and the Chemdog IBL also gets alot of praise so I think your talking absolute bullshit.

Like ive mentioned over the years i didnt see what the Sour Diesel IBL did as i wasnt in the scene at the time as was in Prison for a Canna conviction so can't comment on that , but the other 3 did very well for Reservoir seeds and were the biggest releases Reservoir seeds EVER HAD.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got Headband seeds from a legal producer here in Canada (PureSun Farms). Apparently they were sourced from a grower on Vancouver Island. A fair stones throw from the East Coast and Cali scenes 😅. I'm assuming it's originally from a commercial Sour Kush/Headband seed offering like a 707 Headband.

I did three females, they ranged from a pinesol/fuel one, to a more funky garbage and chlorine smelling one and finally one that smelled super sour and kushy.

There is definitely more in these genetics than just the pure original or sour diesel and OG. Which is why I speculate it's from a more hybridized commercial seed offering like from Humboldt. There was also some purple which is not something I would associate with a 'Pure' Headband.

Anyway, just thought I'd add in my random Headband experience! I'd take you up on that seed offer to compare your S1s of the original to these ones I've grown so far @ojd

I find it interesting you mentioned your Original Diesel is a lot like the ECSD. From some things I've seen so far, Diesel/Headband and Sour Diesel have different profiles. And then other people say they are the same plants. Confusing to me since I don't have a tonne of experience with either yet.

I'm not challenging what you are saying or what you have. But I'm just curious your take on that. I found it super fascinating what you said about using your Original Diesel in Rez IBL. And that RiRi could come from that. That is a juicy tidbit of info! As Rez Sour is becoming popular again, it's cool to know!
You run a log in Connoisseur Genetics page on here and il send you a pack to run

bloyd

Veteran
Chem ibl sucked, Sour ibl sucked, sssg used soma's proven male no skill involved, sssdh ix sucked compared to original release where your cut comes from.

I remember mass disappointment from all those releases on the boards compared to previous versions.

• Haha
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem ibl sucked, Sour ibl sucked, sssg used soma's proven male no skill involved, sssdh ix sucked compared to original release where your cut comes from.

I remember mass disappointment from all those releases on the boards compared to previous versions.
Straight 🤡 talk and no knowledge at all .

99.9 % of SSSDH praises were for my batch I made

G13 Haze Male any company who access to it like DNA Genetics etc etc all used this Male as was a special Male Nevil made in the 80's with the legendary G13 clone

Chemdog IBL people still talk about today and people who have every Chemdog cut they ever wanted.

You used to grow my strains to 😆 , what happened, you fell for TrueBreeze , dont be mad that you fell for all those lies and made up storys

bloyd

Veteran
I still give props to your secret recipe that is the loudest fuel ever but I think true brought the female for that cross? Not trying to get in between your company beef was just relaying a quote to a question.

Sorry you were locked up for canna nobody deserves that but if you want to go back and look the consensus was all those ibl's lost the funk of previous releases. I grew sour ibl and chem ibl both with disappointment.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still give props to your secret recipe that is the loudest fuel ever but I think true brought the female for that cross? Not trying to get in between your company beef was just relaying a quote to a question.

Sorry you were locked up for canna nobody deserves that but if you want to go back and look the consensus was all those ibl's lost the funk of previous releases. I grew sour ibl and chem ibl both with disappointment.
Nothing I posted is false.

Chemdog IBL and Sour Diesel IBL weren't my strains I just produced the seeds so complain to Rez ( although many people raved about them, many ), others were my strains as my SSSDH batch was made with my OJD cut so I call that my own and SSSG was my own creation.

Also Rez sold my SSSDH for him batch for a long while as the Original release SSSDH.
I made Rez 5,000 packs and 7,000 packs for my company over the years , Rez made no more than 200 packs if that for a tiny release. Was amazing so can't knock it as my SSSDH OJD cut and Drlongobottoms cut were both found from Rez first SSSDH drop

Latest posts

Latest posts