What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Snagged a pack of the Head Banger with my Winter 14' seed order! Threw a Head Banger in a cup of water to crack a week or so ago, sowed her a couple days later in a solo cup with a seed mix. She is above ground! Will get pics when I get the chance to take some

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet

Just so everyone knows I named my accordingly becuase it is a conkushion cross. No affiliation with the master karma genetics

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Transplanted her into a 1g coco filled Hempy bucket on the 8th. Things are going good, can't wait for her to start to explode!

Have been really busy, but I will get a few more pics in the next couple.

Thanks for checking her out!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Med,
Could you give me some insight on this Head Banger girl. Is she Indica, Sativa? What type of high, smell, taste do you get from medicating with her? Is she a big, fat-wide girl, or tall skinny? Thanks, and sorry about all the questions

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Bobbo

Its a head-band x conkushion. So it's going to be fast growing. Big stretching. Bit of lemon with very roadkill skunk and overwhelmingly sweet taste and aroma.

Will be very white and yield from the headband with rock hard nuggets and look/smell of Conkushion

Party on

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Bobbo

Did you see my ppm chart. Conkushion is pretty sensitive to ppm. And head-band will be after enuff abuse. So it's there if you need it to follow ;)

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Med,
No I hadn't, but I just checked it out. Thanks!

What type of high do you get from her? Is she a Sativa?, with that big stretch you said she has. Ideal flowering time? Thank you

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are both afghani hashplants

maybe with mix of paki in the head-band

grow it and see, or google

med-mans head band

and

conkushion

its a mix of both like i said in a previous post

grow on!!!

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you, will do some googling tonight. And also look here in your forums.

What exactly is an Afghani Hashplant? Is that just a type of strains, like a Kush or an OG? Does that mean she is a good plant to make hash with? Sorry bout all the questions, I appreciate you answering them. Thanks again

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Bobbo

More so a land race afghani. From Afghanistan.

There may be something else in the mix. But maybe 25% or less. Very minimal

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Okay, did some googling-they come from Afghanistan. Sounds good

Still going good, about 6-10" tall. Thinking of topping her

Thanks for the interest

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Been in the flower tent about a week. Took these pics last night. Can you tell by that last pic if she is a she?

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Had to chop this guy, sorry guys. I will start another seed or two soon, my leg is messed up again-and just taking care of what I have is kind of a chore. We'll see, might just through a couple in a cup of wah wah though

Thanks for the looks guys