What's new

HD VIDEO: How I trim, dry, and cure

Status
Not open for further replies.

growhi

Thanks.

I feel sad for people that get entertainment out of laughing at other people.

I don't get off on that kind of stuff.

dont take things to much to heart crush its all fun and games , maybe you should be more humble and try and come arcoss less arrogant ............ espeslly when you seeminly cant back it up !

i hang my buds upside down and on the stems simply becouse its easyer, cuttin every bud off would take for ever on a large grow !

and maybe your doin over kill on the 'damageing thc line'.......... could say even useing your sisscors on the bud is damageing it , touching it is damageing it, restin it on something to dry is damageing it , exposeing it to light is damageing it ,

i liked your light level video btw im gunna get me one them little meter thingys there good !

mad librettist

Veteran
Im not mad just disgusted.............huge difference...............I'm out........the shade from all the gigantic ego's in here is blocking my sun shine..........go on back to your correcting of all the mis information that is so very very bad for the community....thank god there is such a master class here to protect us all................

yes, thank god!

Crush has managed to create an incredible sense of unity here among folks who are heavy hitters that sometimes disagree with each other.

Crush, I'm serious about organic soil saving your grow. I would love to be the one to help you turn it around so your goods are worth showing off. Under a 600 you should have enough bud to smoke all day every day. You should have enough bud that the trichomes on the outside of the bud don't even really matter, and a grinder should be a matter of convenience since you smoke so much.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
^^^ what he said. if i had a 600 i would be growing larger plants than that. you don't need organics and all that, nothing really wrong with your method now cept you won't listen. those nutes you have don't contain everything weed needs to grow. for instance CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM which your BUDS need to grow their biggest. i been there done that, most of us have we're trying to help you. you can keep doing everything you're doing now including defoliating and keeping that moist soilmix, and improve your yields by i can blindly over the internet guarantee you, 100% if you would just give your plants the micros missing from those blue crystals you are using as a fertilizer. epson salt at 1-2 teaspoons per gallon, will add cal and mag and if you also water in 1/2 - 1 tablespoon per gallon molasses the unsulphured kind you can add in iron, potassium a little more cal and mag and some other micros.

shabang. spend $2.50 at the local walgreens/cvs/wal-mart and i just doubled your yields for you and helped you unlock ultra hard mode. you are welcome.

Keep it All Buds man, peace.

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
I agree with mad.
If you want easy mode, mix up some good organic soil (promix, perlite, ewc, dolo lime, bone, blood and kelp meals) and use plain water.
The defoliation isn't helping (at least the way your doing it). The 600 has enough power for the numbers you're running to make it not necessary.
Spend a little more time learning and a lot less time making videos and bitching about REZ and you'll be fine.
Learn to listen and take advice from growers who know larf when they see it.

mad librettist

Veteran
Good on yah....a lot of people on this site post no pics or vids and reckon they know everything....keep going.

some of us have good reason for keeping pics private or not having them associated with the ic handle your soon to be ex-wife knows about.

I've also seen people post great pics but crap advice, or advice so specific to just one situation that it doesn't help.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
some of us have good reason for keeping pics private or not having them associated with the ic handle your soon to be ex-wife knows about.

I've also seen people post great pics but crap advice, or advice so specific to just one situation that it doesn't help.

I'm already divorced.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all bud nothing but bud. hardmode lmao typing this. hardmodes unite :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
IF7w_00432.jpg

Way too much foliage in my garden.

FWIW, Crush, every plant in that pic was started from seed and finished under 600HPS'. Three ingredients: Pro-Mix, and Jack's Classic All-Purpose and Bloom Booster. That's it.

Simon

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will say that mine are from seed as well. All my plants grow from seed with PBP/PK 13/14. Without the foliage the Plants will suffer in every area.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Nos ways those is from seeeed that is super hard mooode and you aint never geten all bud like that!

:joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.