ICMag Donor
Veteran
every video should begin and end with

"All Bud. All Bud.

(pregnant pause)

All Bud."

HUGE

Veteran
Lol. That was almost as good as the "all bud" video. Keep the winners coming.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Sounds like that 6 day trip you took, you had a sex change, Did you have the boys snipped to give you that feminine voice your using now?

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i think they're talking about this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPufcG3q9ek

are these really your videos? looks ok but could be way better. under 600 you say? you need to get your pH in order and some mag. those buds are like tiny considering your light, and all those yellow leaves in the middle of your buds are the plant telling you it needs more nitrogen the rest is super green though meaning you have too much N you are either overfeeding or the soil is too wet or your pH is too high. miracle gro doesnt have mag and cal add some epson salts.

lol why do you laugh so much? thats hilarious everytime.

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
Oh, man. Thanks for the links, guys. This is truly something.

Crush, this entire time I thought you were growing under a 150. Now that I realize it's a 600....

Perhaps I could help. Look through my gallery and shoot me a PM if I can be of assistance. Your light can allow for significantly more fruitful harvests. Good luck.

Simon

mad librettist

Veteran
heya crush, we got some simple recipes over in organic soil that could really help you out with those yields bro. your plants look loved to death, and the video is an epic fail.

Last edited:

mad librettist

Veteran
I was thinking Bobby Jindal does 420 hour. Examine the THC in the foilage folks. Don't believe in amber!

it's the mana,the mana, the mana mana manacure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts