What's new

HD VIDEO: How I trim, dry, and cure

Status
Not open for further replies.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
hey can a mod fix 40 amps post, or if he comes back can you fix your links 40 amps? everytime i load this page it tries to redirect me to yourtube. well actually it does, the only way i can see this page is to click the stop button before it redirects to youtube.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry about embedding video wrong everyone fixed it :p apparently it can make the youtube site come up automatically if you embed wrong

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
when you embed a youtube video, you only want to put in the gibberish after the last "/" don't put in the "http://yo.utube/" part or it will redirect to youtube.

Every time I start to think Crush is a semi-genius weed comic, he comes back and passionately defends his grow. And so I have to take him at his word again, which is kinda sad.

G

GOOROO

you make it sound like no one else has ever seen a sativa...wtf.

I personally smoke many haze and haze crosses from reputable breeders that have been here for years before you and happen to be local to me....

You want to rep high times yet I'm sure they have article after article about hanging plants to dry.

Beyond the drying, trimming, curing bullshit, your plants look awful. As many stated, the buds are that of typical hash making material, with maybe one salvageable nug or two.

I don't know if I even believe you sprayed colloidal silver or not but if you did your a tard.
You aren't contradicting anything with any sort of logic or research and continue posting manic nonsense.

Best of luck, you need all you can get.

Darth Fader

1. That plant is weak-sauce. Barely any bud. Looks like it was grown by a developmentally disabled person under a 24 watt cfl. Turned off the vid after 1 to 2 min. Why would I bother?

2. I would NEVER, EVER smoke buds that have been sprayed with a toxic heavy metal. Please get rid of it - all of it - before you poison someone. Don't you dare allow anyone to smoke that shit unless they are willing to sign a waiver.

I concur with the poster who said "Empty your cup."

who the hell are any of you people to judge another person ?If you said "no one" then you'd be correct.....
Know what makes me kinda sad ? The fact that all of you take time out of your day just to specificly ridicule and mock another member of your community just to feel better about your own shitty grows and pathetic life's..............You all think you're some kind of master class of growers...........yea right...............master class of ego driven, status happy, shit heads is more like it...............And I'm not defending crush either Im defending whats right...............

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you are not right sir he is spreading misinfo witch is extremely bad for the community. The guy even has 2 handles here

you are not right sir he is spreading misinfo witch is extremely bad for the community

you are so full of shit I can smell you through the computer.......
there is no such thing as mis information genius cause it's all subjective.......what works for some might not work for others so many variables.........So try again.........you came here to have a laugh and to insult and ridicule another member no other reason..................

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol you must be friends to be so pissed off lol. Smoke a bowl of crushes silver sprayed buds that he gave to his brother to smoke

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
The reason I hang my plants upside down to dry has nothing at all to do with letting THC "run down into the bud" and everything to do with the fact that the STEM is at the BOTTOM of the plant. Wouldn't want to damage precious trichomes by hanging the plant by the TIP.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
who the hell are any of you people to judge another person ?If you said "no one" then you'd be correct.....
Know what makes me kinda sad ? The fact that all of you take time out of your day just to specificly ridicule and mock another member of your community just to feel better about your own shitty grows and pathetic life's..............You all think you're some kind of master class of growers...........yea right...............master class of ego driven, status happy, shit heads is more like it...............And I'm not defending crush either Im defending whats right...............

We take time out of our days because it's Stevie! Stevie Janowski!

[YOUTUBEIF]3846D7397A653EA9[/YOUTUBEIF]

If you think it's people simply ridiculing out of no where you are missing some history....

P.S.

[YOUTUBEIF]PL3846D7397A653EA9[/YOUTUBEIF]

Im not mad just disgusted.............huge difference...............I'm out........the shade from all the gigantic ego's in here is blocking my sun shine..........go on back to your correcting of all the mis information that is so very very bad for the community....thank god there is such a master class here to protect us all................

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
people like us are the reason you aren't pouring juice and coca cola in your pots/res during the end of flower to "add flavors." we go around correcting misinformation propogated by people like crush whether intentional or not.

what was that guys name from a few years ago always telling people bad advice in the infirmary?

Crush

Thanks.

I feel sad for people that get entertainment out of laughing at other people.

I don't get off on that kind of stuff.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not mad just disgusted.............huge difference...............I'm out........the shade from all the gigantic ego's in here is blocking my sun shine..........go on back to your correcting of all the mis information that is so very very bad for the community....thank god there is such a master class here to protect us all................

Your welcome have a nice day lol

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks.

I feel sad for people that get entertainment out of laughing at other people.

I don't get off on that kind of stuff.

Ahhh, now don't try to make something it is not, people laugh at your arrogance in the face of correction and the arrogance in which you state all of your opinions, which are anything but fact.

Some people think it is right to encourage you do to do what you do, but I grew up in the briar patch and I think you need a lot more than grow advice....:2cents:

And if any of ya disagree ^ how how many hours you think this kid could survive in the clink?

Mr. Youtube here should watch that rose colored tint of glasses....everything ain't "all bud man, all bud".

Last edited:

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I'd give him a day or two before he mouthed off to the wrong guy and got his clock cleaned. ;) Not that I disagree in the slightest!

I think you just about nailed it 40A. What surprises me is that some of the best growers on IC are trying to give this guy advice, yet he ignores it?!? Truly an arrogant and unteachable one!

Status
Not open for further replies.