Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Finally got that thing to work.

500,000 lumens? WOW!

Last edited:

Midnight

Veteran
Hey crush, here's some of that easy mode indeeeeeeeka...All bud, All bud, all bud. You are my hero man!

picture.php

picture.php

I

In~Plain~Site

You have to give the guy credit for having the balls to post these videos. The problem is that he thinks he is something that he is not. Seems to be the case with a lot of people these days. He has to be using the window sill as a light source.

QFMFT

Give the guy a fucking break, or here's a thought...constructive criticism maybe.

Ever heard of it?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well you wouldn't be the first try, go check out all his posts in the GHS forum heh, after the videos, and give it a whirl. I'd love to see his response to you, already seen a bunch of others :D Not like it could hurt ya know?

I really don't think it matters who tells him or how experienced they are. I am surprised he's not posting instructional videos to tell DJ Shorts or Shanti what is wrong with all of their harvesting and processing methods....This might also be the reason why everyone has abandoned constructive criticism and resorted to just laughing instead of trying to teach....Some people don't want to learn or simply believe they already know everything and what they know is 100% correct.

gonzo`

funny how this guy was just trying to help and he got bombarded with over 200 hateful posts... so much for peaceful, kind stoners...

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
funny how this guy was just trying to help and he got bombarded with over 200 hateful posts... so much for peaceful, kind stoners...

Can you point out the hateful posts? I've seen a lot of ribbing, a lot of laughing, a lot of joking, a lot of ridiculing of the ideas presented. I haven't seen any calls to have him banned or beat up or murdered.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
(And FWIW, I don't think anyone was knocking the trimming techniques demonstrated in the tutorial)..

Attitude, demeanor, .. Etc.

:dunno:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't seen anything hateful nor anything even needed to be modded yet...He has a following of many people now because of his other posts. He's much better than yummybud, because he's on topic, even though he's wrong the majority of the time it's comedic and entertaining to some, although clearly being funny is not his intention.

I think some people are jaded by a single thread and not taking the video's and multiple other threads in account. A historical perspective is amply provided with links to other threads by members to his in this thread though.

I think bad info should be kept in check regardless of how cool or uncool the person espousing it is /shrug Especially when livelihoods and all that entails is at stake.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
ok thats it...
next mofro that talks smack on the founder of the HMC is getting their foilage wrecked on hard mode yo!!!

HCM4L

I turned it off when I was told to examine the thc

I just think the guy should have a little knowledge before posting a "exposing the wives tales" video. I literally turned it off when he said look at the thc. He doesn't know the difference between thc and a trichrome so I'm assuming he doesn't know anything about curing or processing or marijuana at all! I think that is a safe assumption, don't you?

the best part about this community is that people bust your balls if you say stupid shit. that is the only reason there is mostly good info here. Go to other sites and you will find a ton of bullshit where people are passing on bad information.

My $.02

i am not here to hate crush, please read this and think about what i say. nothing is mean or hurtful, so dont worry about that
super lemon haze is not hard mode at all. its easy mode i would say, it just can go twice as long as other plants. the lemon skunk part makes it easy. i grew out 5 from seed, 5 different phenos. they were grown under a 600, all ended up dense and every singe one had that unique lemony smell. they went from 11 weeks to 16 weeks, but i was going for some amber trics. the bag appeal was out of this world. the buds were all pretty large, and absolutely covered in trichromes.

these are super lemon hazes. you said those plants were easy mode, but describe yours as hard mode. whats the difference? most of mine looked alot like this. very dense and resin covered, very beautiful plants. yours can look like this as well. wouldnt that be swell.

hows long do you cure for?

RandomNegro

I'm confused why people are saying trichromes instead of trichomes. If I missed a joke or am dumb no problem just wondering.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is not SLH lol That would be Princess13 by DGS Original brother grimm Ice Princess x g13. SEE THE LINK BELOW. You should do a little home work before you claim my pics as SLH

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok thats it...
next mofro that talks smack on the founder of the HMC is getting their foilage wrecked on hard mode yo!!!

HCM4L

Dagnabit.................thank you....I just spit milk into my lap laughing so hard at this post. I LOVE Crush, w/o his "unique" knowledge I would have literally MUCH less to log into ICmag for.

Crush is my new hero and I am going totally;;

HARD MODE....from now on. I am actually going to get a custom shirt with "I run HARD MODE" stencilled on it with "Crush Rules" on the back!

G

greenmatter

I'm confused why people are saying trichromes instead of trichomes. If I missed a joke or am dumb no problem just wondering.

you have to see the videos man ...... it may confuse you a little more ,but you have a 90% chance of laughing about it

That is not SLH lol That would be Princess13 by DGS Original brother grimm Ice Princess x g13. SEE THE LINK BELOW. You should do a little home work before you claim my pics as SLH

sorry hammerhead. for some reason i'm confusing you with someone else. the slh's i grew a few years back did look alot like those princess13.

Status
Not open for further replies.