What's new

HD VIDEO: How I trim, dry, and cure

Status
Not open for further replies.

guerilla415

i gots ta get mme one of dem HARD MODE stickers in my sig line....

how many haze's do i need under my belt to be considered?

OPT was pretty HARD MODE I must say.

keep it gangster crush fuck tha haters!

guerilla

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoke it.. get paranoid, very racey, buzzy, start to regret it.. start to breath heavy and hard being asked if I'm ok or if we need to call an embulance. I can't speak.. I then run to the bathroom and throw up.

Sounds pleasant!

His smoke reports are hilarious I always see this scene:

[YOUTUBEIF]MXCZB7TanUg[/YOUTUBEIF]

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Thanks.

I feel sad for people that get entertainment out of laughing at other people.

I don't get off on that kind of stuff.

I actually get a kick out of this guy. He controls alot of bandwidth (and other users too!) on here and alot of good stoner comedy comes out of it. The defenders are the best!

He doesn't get off on it though!

Could you show a video about proper canopy management and general training tips?

Thanks!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I couldn't resist.....

picture.php

guerilla415

That pic above actually confuses me...how can the infamous black bubba be hard mode? Is it an extremely sativa fenotype?

I gotta hit the wwish list thread asap

1. Super Lemon Haze (all bud pheno)
2. Black Bubba (black all bud pheno)

Im strapped in for some HARD MODE, hope i can find the pheno in some beans cuz cuts are far too easy.

If u cant handle hard mode sativas, you may as well stop growing! especially since yoou wont be ggetting high for long wwith those indeekas y'all are smokin :pointlaugh:

we'll see who's got the real deal when im over the toilet puking off some all bud hard mode, while you losers will still be puffing on worthless indeekas and never even gagging HA!

keep crushin em ;)

guerilla

THC123

Veteran
wow PK nice pick in the description , its just ALL BUD giving me a HARD MODE

I disagree on the price however , i would gladly pay 200 dollars for 5 all bud pheno hard mode seeds

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
LOL @ Scrappys comment.

PK, that's yet another ICMag classic! Similar to the "Yummybud", do you still have that one?? :D (if not I'd bet there are 50 peeps who did save it! lol)

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
i think you are supposed to drink the CS then pee on your plants to turn the beans female?

notice the use of the sarcasm font ;)

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
This bloke needs a break...he's entitled to say and post what he thinks....this thread is great.

mad librettist

Veteran
heya crush, here is the true easy mode, which in organics is actually a compliment

The blumats water the pots automatically as they dry out, and the living mulch takes care of the soil that takes care of the cannabis.

It's from mugenbao's garden

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.