What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazydreams Closet AKA BB 3.0

oldog

Respect Hazy ! Remind us- how many plants are in what space ?
They're going to burst the walls if they get enought light and food.
Lots of air too. You'd need a good rig like this if you were
going on an trip to somewhere where there were no weed smokers.

Looking forward to seeing them flower.

hazydreams

Respect Hazy ! Remind us- how many plants are in what space ?
They're going to burst the walls if they get enought light and food.
Lots of air too. You'd need a good rig like this if you were
going on an trip to somewhere where there were no weed smokers.

Looking forward to seeing them flower.

that right there is 2 haze plants in a 12"x24" cab.

hazydreams

Flower Day 28

Flower Day 28

Day 28. The stretch has slowed and we are looking at some resin production. these things should start filling out shortly! sorry for the blurry shot, but it did take a nice macro! .

picture.php

picture.php

this is a close up of the biggest cola.

i wont bore you all with the ppm stuff today. base line was sub 700 ppm after water was added. they are feeding efficiently to say the least. Water change this week and ill hit them with boost harder when i mix the nutrients.

hazydreams

day 32 crankin out resin glands.

day 32 crankin out resin glands.

41 more to go! shes looking healthy during the water change. all of it pumped out and fresh nutrients in! 125ml Ionic flower and 50 ml ionic boost. 40 ml calmag, 200ml aqua shield. The plants were spun 180 degrees. the cool tube definitely does not have an even foot print. but in this case there was no way to use a ready built reflector. i almost couldn't get the doors shut because the screen stuck out an inch when i spun them(OH NOES).

i havent checked the ppm yet. i am sure it will be somewhere near 900-950, but the concentration of P and K is altered in this mix up some 10% from the last dose. i also did a light trim right before this picture. the fan leaves were getting unruly choking a lot of the stuff out. trying to stay on top of it, but the leaves are winning the fight!

things are looking awesome shes is sugaring up nicely!

picture.php

hazydreams

another thought. i know from the pictures it "LOOKS" like there is only nugget on the top of all that...

picture.php

should put that to rest. this is what i was talking about when i stated "wheat style scrog". i think i timed it well this time jsut a few to many tops for the space. live and learn

hazydreams

By the looks of it hazy, your going to have some nice budsicles, awesome job!!!

im trying like hell man. ive been beating this thing back with a weed eater trying to get the fan leaves taken care of.

thanks for keeping up with this grow Green. your one of the few that actually comments on it. i know people are watching as ive got 1700 views in a month. but very little comment love :eek:) i was hoping others would chime in and tell me if they see any glaring problems. i think im pretty good at this but no one is perfect and i know there are guys out there with decades more experience then i have that could probably make my grow that much better... where are you guys LOL

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's looking good to me Hazy.

I'm only on my second scrog and I'm still not sure how much training to do under the screen.

Did you let the branches grow up and then tuck them back down? or did you try to keep them under the screen during the whole screen filling period?

hazydreams

It's looking good to me Hazy.

I'm only on my second scrog and I'm still not sure how much training to do under the screen.

Did you let the branches grow up and then tuck them back down? or did you try to keep them under the screen during the whole screen filling period?

ive got photos showing what happened. basically i grew them up from clones until the 6th node or so and topped. added the screen then started lsting and supercropping unruly branches horizontally. i did not tuck them. i jsut let them grow under the screen constantly spreading the tops out as needed.

also i spent alot of time carefully pruning away the fan leaves that were shading other bud sites. obviously the uniformity of my scrog leaves something to be desired, but live and learn. the sativas make this much harder. i want my indica heavy NL back.

thansk for stopping by blynx. i hope to see about 56-60 grams per square foot on this run. for a grand total of 4 zips. we will see if it can happen.

hazydreams

MACRO TIME!

MACRO TIME!

MACROS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE! sorry tumbnails dont do her justice. shes beautiful!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hazydreams

well this is day 52 and things have been going quickly but boring!

all i do is flush the res every two weeks, add nutes to 1000ppm and ph to ~5.8. of course theres add backs and what not. but never more then twice a week so its quite quite boring!

on to the pictures!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

keep it growin green.

hazydreams

Thanks Newbie, hopefully ill hit my number of 112g. Its looking good. they are starting to thicken and put on weight as we speak. Any harvest that was more then the last go around (56g from one plant) will be considered a success. but to achieve my goal i want to be able to pull 2 ozs per square foot easily. then maybe try for 3 per square foot, that honestly seems very tricky without co2 in my mind.... seems like the only guy around pulling those numbers down in a micro setup is Verdantgreen. i hope to be able to achieve that.

hazydreams

thanks Green is good, New update tonight after the water change and nutrient addition. Its getting close to chop time, today is day 59, two weeks to harvest!!

hazydreams

Day 59.

Day 59.

water change day. 15 gals dumped and 25ish gals replaced. 125 ml ionic flower and 50 ml ionic boost. 225ml of aquashield and 60ml of cal mag <- they love this shit man! ph is around 6.0 right now.

If things keep progressing at the rate they are going i suspect i will be real happy in 2 weeks in quality and quantity. on to the pictures!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Keep it green :wave:

Bonavendura

Looking sweet there mate you have good training skills except the DIY skills.
Thanks for sharing your feeding recipe i will try those black bottles soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts