What's new

hazey jones( G13 haze X casey jones)

floydfanx6

now lets take a look at some individual shots of the 5 plants so people can get idea of the variance in growth which as u can see is not much besdies 1 plant being much shorter
picture.php

pictu.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

floydfanx6

now im worried about height issues since i know hazes can be known to stretch 3x and there already about 2 foot tall,so i decided to lst train them..since it is such a stretchy strain in flowering i belive i will have ample vertical growth from the stretch,they never look happy on the first day,but in a week i assure u i will have many vertical colas :p sorry for the quality on the last picture
picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update floyd
all looking good

these will be big stretchers as both parents are stretchy
with your lst it should be fine
the more fatter leaves will be the casey phenos but its hard to tell yet
it will be more easier to identify phenos when there are some flowers

keep up the good work

peace

floydfanx6

so ojd u think il have significat vertical growth from the stretch right? thats what i figured,,il post more pics later this week when the stretch gets really going,and take out the males

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking really good, man.

They really seem to enjoy that bondage. I see exactly why you were asking about a SCROG, you really have those girls bushed out....keep using that LST to get your canopy level, tie down other branches, to make sure that none of them stretch above the height of your central stem/cola....but yeah...they are going to fill that space EASILY.

I see why you were also saying you thing they will fill in the rest of the way during stretch. I'd continue to let them bush out, or go ahead and get that screen in there and see how many tops you have room for in your netting....but a bit longer and you'll be sure to have a room full of buds!!

Your plants are looking really healthy too!! A very slight touch of nute burn on a couple tips, but at this stage not a big deal at all....its good to push them and see what they can take. Seems you've got a good handle on how to push without really going over board...

Very nice....I've not tagged this one yet some how....but I got ya now!!

dank.Frank

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Right on Floyd.....im diggin the lst :) keep'em nice and even and u will have a bunch of hearty colas!

Guidance

E

EverLast

Looking good and promising! Very good work FFX6! I´ll keep my eyes on this one wanna see how will they turn in flower.This is really outstanding cross. Hope I´ll get my hands on it one day. :joint:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Looking good and promising! Very good work FFX6! I´ll keep my eyes on this one wanna see how will they turn in flower.This is really outstanding cross. Hope I´ll get my hands on it one day. :joint:

There are still 2packs left up for sale on the bay...will be another 4-6 months b4 u see them again....might as well grab one eh? :joint: Peace

floydfanx6

hey if theres still a pack or 2 left i would grab them,,these thing are growing nice and uniform,bred very well,,,and about finishing time this is what ojd said to me

hi bro

yeah id say 10-11 weeks for the longer hazy phenos and 8-9 for early(casey jone phenos)

Danknuggler

Been watching Floydfan.Cant wait to see your flowering man.One of my Hazy Jones just reeks as a small plant.wanna see a pic?

S

sinappi

Yeah!! Theres some beans coming my way too! Looks so healty and promising!!:D

Grow on man!

Latest posts

Latest posts