What's new

Hazeseeker's 2009 Grow-Show

H

Hazeseeker

NL#5xHaze Clone 'Hash Pheno', Harvest Day - Day 82 of flower
just finished harvesting this clone tonight, grown in a 2 litre pot, approx guess - 18-20g
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace:joint:

Old Soul

Veteran
Beautiful as always bro. That UK Cheese is a monster plant. Everything is always looking so healthy though. Great job.

H

Hazeseeker

Old Soul, yeah 3+ months veg for those 2 Uk Cheese's is the longest i've ever vegged any plant, hopefully i get a really nice yeild, Uk Cheese is well known for having a very weak main stalk but the long veg has made them both an inch thick:joint:

Doktoren, thanks man:rasta:

DonChron, yeah the taste of that pheno is like Morroccan Hash, i grew this clone with Organic Bio Bizz, with the seedplant i used Chemical Nutes (1st time trying Chemical Nutes) and it was terrible, it'll be interesting seeing if the Organic grown is any better:yes:

MeltingPot, pretty happy with the clone but it's not the best NL#5xHaze pheno i've had, i was hoping to find a real old school musky, earthy, pine pheno but unfortunately never found it this time, kinda dissapointed with all 3 pheno's i found this time, hopefully i have better luck with the Jack Herer i've just started:joint:

Uk Cheese Day 20 of flower
Plant #1

picture.php

Plant #2
picture.php

Mixture of Plants #1+#2 Pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

Hazeseeker

Jackie PSD
plant is beginning to show sex but still too difficult to tell yet,
should know for certain if it's Male or Female within the next day or 2:yes:,
hopefully it's female as the pics i've seen from other growers of this strain are
superb:yummy:

picture.php

picture.php

peace

PedroGarcia

Hi Hazeseeker,

Alright there the Nl5xhaze looks like it finished very well and your cheese look excellent as well mate. had the same problem tryingto get the pheno that ticks all the boxes the old school NLXHaze from way back. Still not too shabby a smoke no matter which pheno turns up.

all the best

Pedrogarcia

H

Hazeseeker

Will21, cheers mate, both Uk Cheese's are under a single 400w:yes:

PedroGarcia, thanks man, yeah that's the only bad thing about NL#5xHaze - need to look through at least a couple of packs to find the gems, last time i ran NL#5xHaze at the start of last year i had 2 females - 1 pine+lime pheno, real nice, the 2nd was really good, it was the NL5 pheno, was more of a sport/freak pheno - stayed quite short (4 foot), crazy resin, the smell when growing was disgusting - like walking into a public toilet, really vile aroma, in the jars it smelled strongly like baby sick, but considering the disgusting smell it produced the taste was awesome - musky berries, gave a real heavy high, the only prob is i didn't keep cuts, was hoping to find it this run but unfortunately never found it

Update On Jackie PSD
jackie PSD has turned out to be male:badday:, gonna cull it this afternoon and free up some space in the grow room, no worries tho i've still got a few seeds left in the fridge to look through at a later date:yes:

peace

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

Psycho's Sister
started to show which sex it was 2 days ago, can now confirm it's female:headbange,
quite a 'heavy' smell when rubbing the leaf stalks, sort of heavy, afghan, skunk, meaty (that sort of area),
smells good man:yes:, real nice structure, tight nodes, big, wide fan leaves for such a small plant,
my only wish is i vegged longer and grew in a bigger container but that's nothing major,
i reckon this is gonna be a strong smelling plant:rasta:

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Old Soul

Veteran
Too bad about the male but congrats on the Psycho's Sister being female! Is that a half gallon pot it is in?

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Old Soul, i think the pot the Psycho's Sister is in are approx 1 gallon (4 litres) i think:yes:

Uk Cheese Plant #1 Day 27 Of Flower
resin really starting to pile on now, that sweaty gym/stale sock smell getting stronger day by day,
last feed was 1.2ml/l Grow + 2ml/l Bloom,
plant takes approx 9 litres of water per watering

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Black Rain,
yeah it's getting strong now man:yes:, once it hits week 6 onwards it gets un-real bro, then nearing harvest it actually feels like your nostrills and eyes are burning when you get close to the buds and take a whiff:canabis:

peace

H

Hazeseeker

did your uk cheese stretch much in flower?didnt look like it did.

Hi Swampy,
your right man the Uk Cheese doesn't stretch too much in flower:yes:,
i think it's because the clone is that old, over time it's lost alot of vigor so it
needs a good amount of veg time, only stretched around 10-12 inches in flower:joint:

here's a few pics of what i'm currently smoking:canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace:ying:

H

Hazeseeker

Uk Cheese Day 39 of flower
since the last update i got rid of 1 of the Uk Cheese's (left with this 1 now),
had to make some room plus the smell is too strong at times,
the smells actually not a pleasant smell at all, quite disgusting to tell you the truth:yes:,
due to the too strong smell it puts out this will be the last run with the Uk Cheese, making way for different keeper mum plants:canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace