What's new

Hazeseeker's 2009 Grow-Show

H

Hazeseeker

Hey Herb,
the structure of this clone is stunning:yes:, a few weeks ago (due to limited space) i had to keep it under flouro's for a couple of weeks and the nodal spacing still stayed perfectly the same distance all the way up, zero awkward stretching at all + stayed perfectly green all the way down to the bottom of the plant even under 20w flouro's, it's back under a 400w now tho:joint:
didn't realise it was 20 years old man, practically older than the Uk Cheese,
howz the stretch with this girl once in flower bro?, trying to figure out how much longer to veg for?, so far it's at just over 2 months veg + been in this 11 litre container for 6 days, thinking of going big with this girl for a couple of months more, eventully moving up to the 35 litre pot:joint:

peace

H

Hazeseeker

Hey bro,
yeah it's a top notch smoke, only tried it once but the flavour + high is really different from anything else,
not the strongest smoke around by the high is very special (mood enhancing, social smoke) + that lemon cream tart taste is real nice:joint:

Jack's Cleaner clone
still in veg at the minute, gonna be moving up to a 35 litre container this week,
clone is now 2 foot, 4 inches tall

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

ttown

How did the UK Cheese turn out? Maybe i missed a post but last time you posted pictures it was pretty close to harvest?

H

Hazeseeker

cheers Philthy + Seismic:yes:

ttown said:
How did the UK Cheese turn out? Maybe i missed a post but last time you posted pictures it was pretty close to harvest?
yeah the Uk cheese turned out great, biggest yeild i'd had from it so far,
got rid of the clone after that harvest tho due to the smell it puts out when growing, in the jars + smoking

Jack's Cleaner clone
transplanted into a 30-35 litre container 5 days ago,
clone is now 2 foot 8 inches tall,
i reckon i'll move this girl into flowering from sometime next week
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

H

Hazeseeker

thanks man, JC seems a very nice clone to grow, doesn't seem to be fussy with nutes etc, it's an A+ smoke,
plus the fact it involves some of Neville's early work it makes it that much more special to have it in the garden:yes:

thought i'd throw up a pic of a pressed leaf i kept back from my very first grow which was harvested around January 2007,
it was Orange Bud from Dutch Passion, the fan leaf seems to have kept intact really well after all this time,
been keeping it inside the sleeve of an old Stone Roses record tucked away in a drawer

picture.php

peace

Flippy

Very nice job man, everything is so f#ckin healthy :yes:

Just wanted to ask you some newbie question... do you give nutes each

time you give water ? THX

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
the fan leaf seems to have kept intact really well after all this time, been keeping it inside the sleeve of an old Stone Roses record tucked away in a drawer

Ha, quality, blatently going to have to keep some leaves now I've seen your pressed Orange Bud leaf!