What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazed starting over! Time to convert? Help!

O

otis33

I was just the other day wondering what happened to you hazed. good to hear you are still doing your thing. this was one of my subbed threads that seemed to have died. hopefully we get some pics soon.

Hazed

been a while

been a while

Hey guys, been a while, hope everyone is going great for you!
WTF happened to DHF?

Anyhow, I did add a couple pics of a grow to my albums within the last year, it was the then highly controversial Chemdog IBL from the highly controversial Rez, lol. .72 GPM of just quality buds. Some pretty powerful sht and fairly productive, but look at her wrong and she will give you bananas, lol.

My job has required me to be constantly out of town.
I am quitting that job and joining 3 friends in a new I-502 rec weed producer/processor operation, gotta figure out what to do with 30k square foot license.
Im going to have a hell of a time playing catchup and would appreciate any links to info on the larger grows. Thinking RWDC but waiting to hear a little input from Avi and others.

This grow will be indoor and greenhouse, and I plan to document the whole thing from stick frame to buds and other goodies.
Its good to be back, be safe...Hazed

gh0st9

Veteran
Welcome back Hazed, I too went incognito for awhile, ended up going large scale myself, and being in the state I'm in had tons of paranoia problems. Now that the country is loosening up, and I'm in between spots, I figured time for me to make a comeback and start posting again within the past year. Nothing like a forced break due to security issues after 5 years of non stop grinding and lurking...

Anyways,I would most definitely check out JackMayoffer's threads. He has a few posted up here and at the farm, but he is most definitely killing it in large warehouse scale setups using coco DTW. The yield, quality look top notch, and he justifiably so has a following.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=234158

Just filter for his posts only, since they were was a good bit of trolling and off topic posts, regarding the nutrients and additives he used. He moved to raw salts which works just as well, so don't feel pressured into buying the pricey aptus stuff..

gh0st9

Veteran
DHF left and came back under a different handle not sure if he's still around since all the posts under that handle looks like they got scrubbed as well..

Hazed

Welcome back.

What is a I502 rec?

Its recreational weed in Washington State you crazy sumbitch :)! I missed you!
Im gonna be reading through your threads, if you have anything in mind that would be helpful in any phase of growing 30,000 square feet of canopy link me up please.

Welcome back Hazed, I too went incognito for awhile, ended up going large scale myself, and being in the state I'm in had tons of paranoia problems. Now that the country is loosening up, and I'm in between spots, I figured time for me to make a comeback and start posting again within the past year. Nothing like a forced break due to security issues after 5 years of non stop grinding and lurking...

Anyways,I would most definitely check out JackMayoffer's threads. He has a few posted up here and at the farm, but he is most definitely killing it in large warehouse scale setups using coco DTW. The yield, quality look top notch, and he justifiably so has a following.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=234158

Just filter for his posts only, since they were was a good bit of trolling and off topic posts, regarding the nutrients and additives he used. He moved to raw salts which works just as well, so don't feel pressured into buying the pricey aptus stuff..

Im glad your safe bro! Thanks for the link I will def check it out. You should be in a legal state consulting these new legal grows. This industry needs sone people who are focussed on quality and aren’t bent on screwing the black market and medical mj guys.
The old practice of sharing with and helping out your fellow grower seems to be going out the window with these new I-502 growers.

DHF left and came back under a different handle not sure if he's still around since all the posts under that handle looks like they got scrubbed as well..
If anyone is in contact with DHF, let him know Im lookin for him please. Just like to know that things are alright with him, he was a good coach to many growers!

I will start a new thread in a week or so, and Im going to see if I can dig up pics and documentation of my last vert grow to end this thread right. :) Thanks fellas...Hazed

Last edited:

Hazed

DHF kept getting banned for trolling/hostility. He finally just quit posting. Here's a link to his page.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=428472

Good to see you Bobblehead! Thanks for the info, who woulda thought...
Nuff said, at least he is still kickin. I hope you will join in my new thread when the time comes. For now I will keep reading. :)

Sorry I just grow my little 35 square foot vert rooms. Staying legal on the small side.
I have learned some good tricks from you in the past, and am still all ears bro.
We will be legal with the State, but who knows what the Feds have in mind for us. I’m exited about the prospect of maybe growing (which I enjoy) with out all the worries someday, and hopefully retiring from this job some day.

Best to ya...Hazed

Latest posts

Latest posts