What's new

Haze Discussion Thread continued

gonanchoa

That’s so cool man :good:
Have you read The Alchemist?

“From there, he could see Africa in the distance. Someone had once told him that it was from there that the Moors had come, to occupy all of Spain.”

Yeah! good short read... at the end he found the treasure! haha

Its very close... fast ferry is like 30 mins, some people swim across the strait as an ironman. Also, because of venturi effect its pretty windy as well... many kitesurfers and windsurfers around. You can find pakistani (Jorge cervantes calls it "culero" for a reason) around as well. :)

GreenAndFast

Bags are OK, but the whip really kicks azz. Heat the dope up real good, then turn on the fan for one single power hit of terps. Hold your breath and you can feel your blood with that stuff going through your veins as your heart pumps the blood out further - takes a few heart pumps to reach the end.

I am gonna have a shitload of seeds from my Sativa tent. I have the next two runs in there booked already, and won't be able to try the seeds except gorilla. Anybody want some SKOHLP seeds to test when they are ready?

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...5#post18077635

Im up for growing some for you mate, I will try the whip trick though. 5 bags and my arse is walloped to be honest 😅

el mani

Veteran
BD75A outdoors

fetch?photoid=17988733.jpg

Salu2

El Quijote

BD75A outdoors

Salu2

hola compañero el Jose Manuel "El Mani "gran catador ,como estas? qué tal la bandi haze ?se parece a la killer A5 haze? y para cuando la cosechastes se fue muy tarde?

hello Jose Manuel "El Mani" great taster, how are you? How about bandi haze? Does it look like killer A5 haze? And by the time you harvested it, was it too late?

el mani

Veteran
Hola compañero, aquí haciendo hoyos y esperando la primavera ...
collected in early November, a week after kA5.
I would say that it came out more floral, the smoke is somewhat softer, both incensed but it is less greasy in comparison.
Very sharp also indeed, morning strain. KA5 is less controllable.
Very good both with their nuances, each seed is a world.
Regards.

RingtailCanyon

Anyway, I agree we should move on to haze discussion. We can continue arguing in private or open a thread with a classification of rolling styles
By the way RingtailCanyon what are tom and happyhi talking about? the man behind the scenes being sam? forbidden to come out to say what? I don't get it.
sorry I put those 2 posts from Tom and happyhi out of context. I think Tom saying Sam was bound by some old school code and it is pretty accurate to what Happyhi said.
The happyhi thread is interesting to have a perspective on Santa Cruz haze from somebody besides Sam. And no, Sam is not the old master he is talking about. Take a quick read…

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...-original-haze

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...ze#post3480291

https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...ight=haze+soil

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
New thread i feel oke to post again for now.

A branch from a branch traveling the world these days.

A5Haze flowertime 15 to 16 weeks

And one of my fave Haze hybrids at the moment to smoke Bandaidhaze7 (by Doc D and Bodhi) CBH x A5hz/thai Flowertime 15 to 16 weeks

both grown by the expiernced Haze Hybrid grower Sammy .

Hi,KG is BH7 goes around in A-dam as Piff Haze ?

Smoked that piff hz from D*****g it was fire...

El Quijote

Hello el mani
If the outdoor season is coming and you have to prepare, thanks for the information, I'll have to try the bandi haze! Yes, the KA5 haze to smoke in the morning is heavier, I prefer the super malawi haze, bangi haze, or Panama x bangi haze to smoke in the morning,

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Do the number of leaves once the plane is well into flower matter? 3, 5 , 7??? My Sativa tent seems to be making fewer fingers at the top than it did with the earlier fans. Down to 5s and some 3s, from 7s.

Just curious.

LostTribe

Premium user
Do the number of leaves once the plane is well into flower matter? 3, 5 , 7??? My Sativa tent seems to be making fewer fingers at the top than it did with the earlier fans. Down to 5s and some 3s, from 7s.

Just curious.

fewer leaflets towards the top is common with these/other NLD type varieties.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
New thread i feel oke to post again for now.

A branch from a branch traveling the world these days.

A5Haze flowertime 15 to 16 weeks

Bit odd that you say you never felt safe in the other thread Karma.

Question for you Karma the flowers Sammy grew look nice by the way but they look real chunky and nothing like what people posted the 5A looked like they scored in Coffee shops in Amsterdam.

Not sure if you were in Holland when the 5A was sold in the 90s and if you were did it look like that ?.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Hi,KG is BH7 goes around in A-dam as Piff Haze ?

Smoked that piff hz from D*****g it was fire...

Indeed, B7 is being offered listed as Piff Haze at O-d*******g
This due to an early miscommunication that slipped in from its initial local cultivation.
The cutting was labelled as being Cuban Black Haze aka “piff” Haze.
After it’s initial appearance at the Dam as Piff Haze it remained listed like that
Regardless of this, it’s legit fire :D