What's new

haxi's first real outdoor grow: 2010

fatass

Went to the spot this morning to take back
The Super silver haze is still little, not growing much... The leaves are so weird, I hope it's not a virus or something...

Can someone tell me what is it?
:

I just checked the "Marijuana Garden Saver" book which has a similar picture in the PH problems section - better check your PH

We saw something that feared me a bit on the stem of the HS:

The cybere2 (which is at another spot) is covered by that blank shit... Anyone can tell me what it is? Thanks!
It looks like powdery mildew - my "The Church" which is growing outdoors had it in big scale
The best thing you can do to get rid of it is to use neem oil.
Water it once with 5% solution of neem oil and they will be gone and the plant will be protected for 4 weeks
You can also spray it with 10% solution - it will kill them instantly - but don't do it instead of the watering solution.
powdery mildew can easily spread to the other plants so I would water them with neem solution too.
Neem solution does no harm to the plants - you just need stop using it 3 weeks before harvest

haxi

Mhh...
Some dried shot of the lowryder... Check the sugar :p

Yummy Yummy Lowryder

Tell me what do you think :)

Peace :rasta:

G

Guest129216

Yeah looks great, but is that mildew on the bottom? colour looks off, but you probably know better than me.

Take care Haxi

haxi

14 August Update !

14 August Update !

Ok guys... Here is the brand new update from the woods :)

We let the girls during 12 days without watering, (I was in holidays and my friend was...lazy.) so they suffered from under-watering, especially the hawaiian snow and the little super silver haze :( .

I watered them with BioGrow and Hesi bloom complex. They all started flowering except the Super Silver Haze.
The Hawaiian snow, blueberry, big bang and white widow are declared as FEMALES :dance013: :dance013:

Here is the photos... :)

Dramaticaly, Cybere3 were a male. So I chopped it today.

Cybere3, I must mention that we never water/feed'ed it, and it was approx 1m80 tall (6 foot) :eek: !

Cybere3 Male flowers

Hello root system!

The hawaiian snow...really needed water and nutriments... I hope she'll recover quickly. She's 2m30 tall (7 feet)

Super Silver Haze...a total mess for the moment, around 1m (3 feet) tall

SSH, big bang at the back

SSH

Big Bang, healthy and strong! 1m50 (5 feet)

Big Bang tops

Big Bang trunk

Blueberry... Probably the biggest this year! Around 2meters (6.5 feet)

Blueberry trunk

She definitely needed water and feeding

Blueberry top

White widow

Here again... The blank "cotton" on the hawaiian snow, and the little blank insect

I don't think that it's mildew. The blank hidding&flying insects are always around these blank cotton, and once this cotton removed the stems are perfectly healthy.
EDIT: I found it! Those little insects are "Metcalfa pruinosa"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Metcalfa_pruinosa_adultes.jpg
I'm sure it can be harmfull for the plants, do anyone knows how can I destroy them?

The following at the next post !

haxi

Global views: Blueberry, Big Bang, Hawaiian snow

Same view with the chopped Cybere male in the center

A big and beautiful spider found under the cybere3

I'm so excited !
Can't wait to see the pistils shooting in every direction ... !

Tell me what do you think!

Stay tuned!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looking very nice Haxy, grats on the lr harvest, bet you're enjoying that. i'm jealous of you guys with the autos all already smoking your first harvests, lol. not really, it's a great way to get an early harvest in that's for sure. specially as there are autos that seem to really be producing good herb nowadays.

not sure what that white stuff is. if it was on the leaves i might say pm possible, but on the stems of leaves like that i don't know. will be interested to hear peoples opinions.

keep on keeping on man :wave:

Hh²

Very nice!
They 'r all beauty's! and indeed the blueberry is impressive.

When it begins freezing overthere?
Hh²

haxi

Metcalfa_pruinosa_adultes.jpg

"Metcalfa pruinosa", it's those mothafukkerz that do the blank things on the stems. It's kind of a nest.

I wonder how I could eradicate those insects!

pepel29

Global views: Blueberry, Big Bang, Hawaiian snow

Same view with the chopped Cybere male in the center

A big and beautiful spider found under the cybere3

I'm so excited !
Can't wait to see the pistils shooting in every direction ... !

Tell me what do you think!

Stay tuned!

hei man i love outdoor and i am big fen of oudoor growig
thank you for post and your strains is looking good
we wait for updates soon
and i update mi post soon
thank you all of you for good words
good luck hapy flowers and big harvest

fatass

Hi haxi, I just love you guerrilla grow :good:

I was reading the Garden-Saver handbook again.
I highly recommend this book.
It is short and to the point – if you have a problem you can easily find what it is, how dangerous it is and how to treat it – really a garden-saver
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Marijuana-Garden-Saver-Handbook-Healthy/dp/0932551912)

I was reading the “Controls” chapter and learned some new stuff that might be useful for a grow as yours, I mean… while I spoil my girls in my sterile tent your girls are in the wilds with all the forest creatures…

Predator Urine:
Seems that you can buy Coyote urine and spill it on the plants that grow around – this will create a deer barrier – I’m not sure about other animals – but if I was a rabbit that smelled a Coyote…you wouldn’t see me in around

Neem Oil:
“is an effective killer of ants, aphids, fungus gnats, leaf-miners, mealy bugs, scale, thrips, whiteflies, gray mold, Septoria and powdery mildew.”
Neem is organic safe for the plant and for other good insects
Irrigate with 5ml neem per 1 liter water and your plant will be protected from all these monsters for 3-4 weeks.
If you’ve get a massive attack then you can also use it as a foliar spray but then you need to use 1-2 ml per liter – you must use this solution within 8 hours.
You should stop using neem 3 weeks before harvest

Pyrethrum:
It acts on contact so you must use spray it on the busters
It kills “ants, aphids, catterpillers, fungus gnats, leaf-miners, mealy bugs, scale, spider-mites,thrips, and whiteflies”
“Is also toxic for many beneficial insects fish an reptiles”

niggle

nice plants, i would love to have that many strains growing :O

if u have issues with animals you can find everything u need to keep them away at home

1. save and bottle your urine the day before and pour it on the leaves around your site
2. get a pack of soap bars and break them up around your site
3. if your willing to cut ur own hair or ask the barber for some hair will work amazing.
4. making a invisible fence of fishing line will piss off deer enough to stay away ( some times)

i did this and i have not had an animal issue since losing my first few clones, i have to deal with racoons, rabits, mice, deer....

haxi

Hello guys!
Thanks you so much for your support & help, gaiusmarius, Hh², fatass and niggle ! :tiphat:

Well I can't find neem oil... So I'm gonna use grandma's advice... I'm gonna spray those motherfukkers with water&soap, and clean the blank things.
The bad thing is that they are living in the nettles that are just in front of the plants, so it's easy for them to jump and start making shit on my plants... Anyway I'll chop these infected nettles and destroy it.

Today I'm going to the spot, watering, feeding, and spread some love around :D

Photo update this evening :)
Stay tuned guys!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
if you're having issues with insects mate, grab something like this from the gardening section of your local supermarket, i had mites recently and i just spray this stuff once a week until they're gone. sprayed it the other day and within 30mins 90% of everything was dead. it's 100% organic i believe and is made from flower extracts!

picture.php

i'm sure there'll be something similar at your supermarket, this stuff was cheap as too, AUD$11 for 2 bottles.

MGC

Hi Haxi,

Hey mate your plants seem to grow very well, it seems that you find the right spot ! Your Blueberry is beautiful, and so do the Big bang and the WW.

Don't worry about the metcalfa, the cycadelles as we call them here, each year i got some in my plants, they don't cause much trouble. Take off the white foam where they lay as you already do and it's gonna be alright : as soon as the temperature begins to drop in september, those little bitches go away.

What did you plan to use to feed them for the flowering ? Did you think about something like bat shit powder ?

Keep up the good work buddy !

++

haxi

18 AUGUST UPDATE

18 AUGUST UPDATE

High guys!
So today we decided to do cannabis milk with the cybere3 male... Drank 1 glass of it, and we're been high during 3hours, I'm actually still stone and we drank at 3.30pm !! (6hours ago)
So today went to the spot... everything looks cool..
All the plants are declared as females except the super silver haze, who's not flowering yet.

Here a little video I made, sorry it's returned but.. you can see how big the plants are! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xehoiw_video-2010-08-18-18-34-50 (choose FR subtitle to see the strains)

Here are the photos, we have been so high today the quality can be a bit messy sorry for that.

Little bagseed not declared yet, never watered

Little cybere, not declared yet

White widow

White widow big leaf!

Super silver haze

Big bang

Big bang, blueberry

Blueberry

Blueberry, big bang they are so wide!

Global views; Blueberry, Big bang and hawaiian snow in the background.

The cicadelles where on the stems but there was almost no blank shit on the stems so it's pretty good. Cleaned the stems.

They are growing good, the flowering is beginning I hope that they will stretch and grow taller.
Well, but The Blueberry is actually making shadow on the big bang... Anyway We thing that the blueberry will be the best yeild-er this year !
Can't wait to see blank nuds everywhere !
The blueberry stinks! Smells like a fragrance, that's so awesome!

Tell me what do you think and how do you like my grow!

Stay green!

THC123

Veteran
looking fantastique !!!!

why don't you bend the blueberry so the other one gets more light? if you bend the bb , she will also give more bigger buds