What's new

Candy Haze, Heard Of It??

G

Got A Clone From AF & Heres What She's Doing So Far. Looks & Grows A Lot Like The AP11 But Smells Sweeter. I Guess You Could Say It Has A Sweet Candy Smell

466Candy_Haze.JPG

What Do Yall Think??
Pines

G

Well i think you should chop it cure it and send it my way. I'll tell you all about it. But nah never heard of it.

Blatant

G

think it was.........

think it was.........

............a DF strain, not sure.

pleasure
CBF

JACKBAYBEH

Looks tasty!

Looks tasty!

I am most positive that it is a Duthchflowers strain.
Pretty sure HS sold beans of this, sold out before I could
come up with the cake for 'em. I think it's a cross of his "uber candy haze" and something I cannot recall. Someone please
correct me if I'm wrong. Would love to hear a smoke report!
Jack.

Smokemon

Dutch Flowers did have a strain called Mighty Haze Candy.Here's a few pics of it.Unfortunately I didn't get any pics closer to harvest.2 of the 3 girls developed these giant freakin heads,it was some very good smoke,very much reminded me of my c99 buzzwise.Bottom pic is one of the lower down buds,it was a little farther along,the heads were still almost all white hairs here .I only had one grow with her,but will be starting their new Metal Haze soon.The parents of MHC were MIghty Chemo Widow x 'Uber Candy Haze'

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Last edited:
G

Thanks, Can't Want To Try Some:) I Thinks She Will Finish Around 60 To 65 Days. Yall Might Be Right About DF. Because I Got It From The Same Person That Gave Me Indigo Blue. Which I Heard Was A DF Strain Also.

Thanks Again,
Pines

creiww

I have always liked the potency of the sweet Hazes... I remembrer last christmas I spent with the JackFlash.... sweet haze. potency... or.... potenvy.. pot-envy.. LOL

;)

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Dutch flowers strain

Dutch flowers strain

You can go to HS canada's website to read the description.All of there strains seem to always be sold out.Have heard excellent things about their wares.Take care.............................CC

G

Thanks For The Info!!

Just Did A Smoke Test:) The Flavor Is Not As Sweet As I Thought It Would Be But Still Damn Nice. It Might Be The Hydro Stealing The Flavor & The High Is A Very Up 8.5, Calling Apollo11 A 9

A Keeper For Sure!!
Pines