What's new

haxi's first real outdoor grow: 2010

NoMa_D

Hello Haxi,

toujours aussi vert par ici! excellent la feuille de la WW!
pour les cicadelles, y'en a que sur quelques pieds ou aussi dans leur environnement (ortie, houblon...)??
je te conseille le livre "Hemp diseases and pests : management and biological control : an advanced treatise" by John Michael McPartland, Robert Connell Clarke, David Paul Watson
...introuvable en français...
pour les "leafhoppers", Rob préconise l'utilisation de géranium (pelargoniums sp) pour les repousser, peut etre qu'un purin ou décoction pour le faire, ou sinon le purin de fougère qui repousse pas mal d'insectes

je te MPrais bien le lien mais je n'ai pas encore mes 50posts...j'te l'envoie sur CW...

best vibes

Swazi-CW

hello man !!

très bel out que tu as là !!

Sorry, je n'avais pas vu ce thread semble-t-il..je vais dorénavant le suivre avec intérêt ;)

Bon grow man
a++

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
lookin good haxi, i agree with THC123, before flowering really takes off you should bend, train or tied down branches , it will definitely help out yield. Best wishes to you pulling off a successful season :joint:

hanuman

Nice update haxi. Yep, follow thc123's advice about bnding/tying. Don't worry bout pests though, they're not going to harm your plants. botrytis/budrot will be more of a problem in a month or so...

Well done anyway. Now just watch out for rippers/cops and you'll be fine :)

h :ying:

haxi

Hello guys!
Thanks thc123, fatass; nomad, swazi, dimebag and hanuman for passing by and for your comments !
I hope the girls are fine, this week we've got all day full sun, no rain and hot temperatures, I hope the girls are not suffering from underwatering.
I'm going to check the girls, water and feed in a few days.
This is the exciting part, I hope to see on the girls the buds forming with some nice pistils shooting in every direction ;)

I keep you updated guys!

Stay tuned.

Peace!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey haxi

your guerrilla plants are doing really well man, what a pleasure it must be to see them doing so well, great bushiness.

you started adding guano powder yet?

:wave:

B

blancorasta

hey bro,
lookin good out in the bush. your crazy.... growing hawaiian snow at 43 north has it started budding? good luck.

peace

haxi

26 August 2010 UPDATE!

26 August 2010 UPDATE!

Hello gaiusmarius and blancorasta! Thanks for passing by guys :)
So here is the new update!
These days have been so hot and sunny, the girls liked it!
We watered and fed them, they were hungry!

I bend the tops of the blueberry, to let the big bang have more sunlight, but the plants are touching each other... They are so BIG :dance013: :dance013:

So, I took some photos, and one video (that I will post later, sorry but I'm too high to do it now :-° :ying: )

Here are the photos !

First, one leaf of the ssh, she's so tight and weird... and it has like blank spots on it, it's not a pest...

The white widow have some black-shit on the stems, it is weird it doesn't seem mold but I'll keep an eye on that!

Disappointing super silver haze...She's so small, but she's better than ever!

White widow!

White widow bud formation

Big bang, bushy and strong!

Hawaiian snow, still growing but not much, the branches are little...

The hawaiian snow want the sun!! More than 2m50 :D ( 8.20 feets

She's showing some pistils but nothing serious, the Hawaiian Snow is not budding yet.

Blueberry... so wide! She's probably more than 2 meters (6.5 feet)
My friend is 1m90 (approx 6.3 feet)

Blueberry's pistils :)

Global views:
Blueberry, Big bang, hawaiian snow

That's all for today guys...
Stay tuned the video is comming soon :)

Stay GREEN ! :wave:

Peace :rasta:

Swazi-CW

hi !!

very nice job my friend !!
the blueberry looks soooo good ;)

I stay here waiting for the video mon ami ;)

a++
keep it green :)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
sweet i'ma have a look now haxi :D hope all is well sir!

edit: wow mate they're looking nice and big! :D looks like you got yourself a beautiful spot there to grow!

fatass

Cool video haxi - your girls are looking fine and big.
Keep on doing what ever you are doing to make them look like that
:groupwave:

haxi

Cool video haxi - your girls are looking fine and big.
Keep on doing what ever you are doing to make them look like that
:groupwave:

Well actually I'm just watering and feeding every week, that seems to be enough to grow them big :p

That video is great, shows them off very nicely.

Very cool! I see some buds starting to form there. How does she smell?

Well, the most fragrant is the blueberry!
There is an aura of smell around her, it's so beautiful!

The others ones are not smelling much, but it will probably increase :D

Peace :rasta:

haxi

Hello!
My blueberry is from dutch passion. The plants Have always been degenerated but its exciting and this blueberry is a superb pheno!
Next update in a few days! Stay tuned guys!
Peace :)