What's new

Hawaiian Sativas

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
X
6000 plants enough for you?
WERE THEY ALL JUST ONE VARIETY? ALL FEMALES? YOU NEED 2,000 OF EACH, 1,000 FEMALES AND 1,000 MALES OPEN POLLINATED AND ISOLATED MILES FROM ANY OTHER VARIETIES BEING GROWN FOR SEEDS TO AVOID CROSS POLLINATIONS.

2007 too long ago for us to have retained landrace Hawaiian Genetics??

NO IF THEY WERE REALLY HALF MALE PLANTS, OTHERWISE YOU ARE NOT MAINTAINING A LAND RACE.

REMEMBER THIS WAS THE LARGEST BUST IN HAWAII UP UNTIL 2007
I HAD MANY GROWER FRIENDS THAT GREW IN KAUAI, SOME EVEN HAD TO USE HELICOPTERS TO PLANT AND HARVEST THEIR CROPS, I NEVER SAW MORE THEN A FEW HUNDRED PLANTS AT A TIME IN KAUAI.

THESE FOLKS IN THE BUST YOU MENTION ARE NOT HAWAIIAN HERE ARE THEIR PHOTOS:
-SamS

News
Largest bust ever on Kaua‘i
By by The garden Island | Wednesday, September 5, 2007, 12 a.m.

A remote marijuana growing operation at the foot of Mt. Wai‘ale‘ale that has been under observation by Drug Enforcement Agency officers since July has been shut down, authorities announced yesterday.

According to federal officials, 6,000 marijuana plants with a street value of $5.9 million have been seized.

Authorities arrested and charged five people with manufacturing marijuana:

Officials said in a news conference yesterday morning that the Kaua‘i Police Department acting on a tip discovered the plants from a helicopter in the “Blue Hole” area of Kaua‘i. The remote operation required travel via dirt roads and a good deal of hiking.

Officials claim it is the largest outdoor growing operation ever busted in the state. Officials say the operation existed for several years and they expect to make more arrests related to the operation. Those arrested were scheduled to appear in federal court in Honolulu yesterday afternoon.

The reason you don't know about it is because we had to keep it SECRET!!!

Look what happened to those who got caught...

Attachments

• imgres-2.jpg
    imgres-2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
THEY DID NOT GROW SO BIG FOR LONG AND THEY WERE NOT MAKING SEEDS OR MAINTAINING A LANDRACE THEY WERE GROWING SINSI, AND NOT HAWAIIANS, THAT WAS MY POINT.

I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THERE IS CANNABIS BEING GROWN IN HAWAII TODAY BOTH LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, BUT TO GROW 1,000 FEMALES AND 1,000 MALES OF THE SAME VARIETY IN THE SAME FIELD TO ALLOW OPEN POLLINATION FOR SEEDS FOR LANDRACE MAINTENANCE MAYBE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE DOUBTS?
ARE YOU SURE THEY WERE GROWING HAWAIIAN VARIETIES OR MAYBE JUST OG KUSH FOR $?

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN SINSEMILLA WAS FIRST GROWN IN HAWAII? IN CALIF IT WAS NOT UNTIL AFTER 1970 THAT I SAW CALIF HOMEGROWN THAT WAS SINSI.
MOST PEOPLE JUST DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE ADVANTAGE OF SINSI UNTIL AFTER THE BOOK SINSEMILLA BY JIM RICHARDSON IN FEB 1977

-SamS

Looks like you missed da point of da joint we are passing...

You didn't believe people grow thousands of plants here in Hawai'i?

I provided an article with a 6000 plant bust.

Guess what??

Not everybody got busted...

That's why we still get Hawaiian Pakalōlō...

kalopatchkid

Veteran
If cannabis seeds were brought to Hawaii by birds, shouldn't wild populations exist?

They dont.

Wouldn't Captain Cooks botanist have noted that one of his so called favorite plants was already being cultivated by Hawaiians?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
How can 3/4 of flowering plants in Hawai'i have been brought by birds, yet not Pakalōlō?

Pakalōlō is documented in Hawai'i for centuries.

If you came to Maui & did not smoke Maui Wowie that does not mean it does not exist.

Did you read about da big federal bust in 2007??

People went to prison for planting Pakalōlō in da past.

You think every person who jumps off a plane here gets a tour of Uncle's Pakalōlō Grow???

That is not how it works.

You need to have 'Ohana (Family) roots to even know these circles exist.
Im sure birds took many varieties of plants to hawaii ,
but they didnt bring cannabis ,
birds do not spread cannabis seed via droppings like they can with other seed , if that was the case it would be on many islands that were not populated by man , and yet ...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
How can 3/4 of flowering plants in Hawai'i have been brought by birds, yet not Pakalōlō?

Pakalōlō is documented in Hawai'i for centuries.

G `day Bane aka Dr Kerry

Show me the documents ...
All I have seen is nationalism and fantasies .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK ive done the best i could with this cleanup .. Bane is a spammer and only here to sell his seeds without buying advertisement. Please report if he returns :)
Aloha :)

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Bane2000 was a bullshit artist as far as I can find out he was not Hawaiian, big surprise, and if you go to his seed web site what he sells mostly is hybrids, all using the same photo of 10 seeds in a pak. There are no photos of any plants grown from their seeds. Or pictures of the seeds you will get.
If you go to SCAMION there are many complaints about the service and honesty as well as many obvoiusly written by bane2000 but using a fake name tying to clear his company name by pretending he is a happy customer.
-SamS

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

I remember that issue of High Times well, because I bought it at my local news stand in Honolulu when it first came out. Now, allow me to share the back ground to the real story about it. Those buds are all fugazi. I use that Sicilian word in reference to their authenticity.

Those are buds grown in Hawaii. Those are not buds grown from all the outer Islands. The so called experts at High Times were conned into believing that they were. Moreover, take a close look at them. They all look immature, and not really anything special at all. That's because the lone individual that grew them had to chop them down early to catch his flight..... :whistling:

Turns out, I knew the guy that grew it. He went by the name of Abdul, and was the leader of a crew that went by the name of Abdul's Guerilla's. He actually grew ALL those buds in his Kailua back yard, which is on the windward side of Oahu. He took those same buds with him when he went home to NYC for Christmas.

He then moseyed into the High Times office, and made a deal for five thousand dollars to take pics of them for their magazine. He smoked a joint with them, took the buds back, and left with the cash, paying for his entire trip.

I was at a house party in Kailua - on Kalaheo Drive, which we had named the Kalaheo Kookoo Club, with a back yard facing the beach & Rabbit Island - that following January when he showed up and started bragging about it when we were all smoking some doobies.

True story. No bullshit.

RMS

:smoweed:

Dog Star

Veteran
Soon will Bane3000 emerge.. ;D LOL

He is persistent in teaching community with some new Hawaiian words...

Ohanabananamarijuana.. am already know it all..

Dog Star

Veteran
Heh am become PuaManaMarijuana since i growing Hawaii Sativa and i like
how this sativa plant looks..

Hawaii Sativa from Federation via one kind sharing soul and brother in arms..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aloha Ohana for now there is no any banana... ;D that will means shes clean from
hermi issues..was save few cuts,they fast catching roots.. and stinks good and sharp..

Thats enough of Hawaiian for this post..

Latest posts

Latest posts