What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativas

S

Sertaiz

mahalos, will do never seen any of those old strains sold before, will have to try a few someday. i live on the east side so its gotta be small buds for me..... easier. kauai electric looks awesome.

S

Sertaiz

grow journals on here by established members go a long way for third party testing...

im not an og, but there are some here who would post up a nice grow journal if you wanted to release anything as testers, doesnt have to be your most prized, but it would give you buyers eventually.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Thanks for your comment Squid! I really enjoyed this!
Puna Butter bud! Amazing! I probably got ahold of some premie Kona. I was disappointed with the high. It did taste good though. They probably picked it too soon.

Puna Butter! Wow!
We smoked the same bud, and it was off the hook!
Im glad you jumped in. I was kind off bummed with the Gold.
I gotta tell you some stories about my buddy Kenny Niezman some time. We hung out every day. He is gone now, but was known as the Picasso of the Pacific. He told me there was no weed in Hawaii until he and his brother brought seed from Korea during the war. True fact? I don't know...

His work is in demand now, and I have a mural he painted for me, and a T shirt done with pen. Lots of pictures from the 70s and 80s too

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Thanks for your comment Squid! I really enjoyed this!
Puna Butter bud! Amazing! I probably got ahold of some premie Kona. I was disappointed with the high. It did taste good though. They probably picked it too soon.

Puna Butter! Wow!
We smoked the same bud, and it was off the hook!
Im glad you jumped in. I was kind off bummed with the Gold.
I gotta tell you some stories about my buddy Kenny Niezman some time. We hung out every day. He is gone now, but was known as the Picasso of the Pacific. He told me there was no weed in Hawaii until he and his brother brought seed from Korea during the war. True fact? I don't know...

His work is in demand now, and I have a mural he painted for me, and a T shirt done with pen. Lots of pictures from the 70s and 80s too

No disrespect to you and your friend, but IMHO, that`s bullshit.

He may well have introduced new strains, but weed was growing in Hawaii long before he arrived.

I know for a fact that cannabis seeds were brought over to Hawaii by Dutch settler`s in the mid to late 1800`s. They also brought with them coca seeds to grow. Some of those coca plants now grow wild up in the mountains, because I`ve actually seen them. Moreover, my crazed hoodlum African sativa buddy had coca plants in his back yard. He was given seeds from another source, but that`s a whole different other story.

I would also venture to speculate that other Pacific Islander's/Polynesian's that migrated using celestial navigation to find the Hawaiian Island's before the 1800`s also brought cannabis seeds with them.

RMS

:smoweed:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
What voodoo magic is going on here?

A whole ton of posts got deleted.
And then Puana reposts his posts with yet again another profile.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Volcanic Ash is a fantastic addition to coco,,, i am just starting to use plagron super mix,, it's loaded with bat guano, volcanic Ash,,

Anyone know much about palm ash??

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Pretty please, with sugar on top

Pretty please, with sugar on top

Mex420:

Can you post the last page or two....pleeeeese ?

RMS

S

Sertaiz

why do posts get deleted without an official reason?

or space that says things were deleted?

parts of a thread that was in the correct place was already deleted because i believe pizzagate was discussed.

their should be cited reasons and every edit should be noted.

invisible overlords who dont explain their actions make me feel schizo and controlled.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite alkaline, high in potassium, good for lye water for soap making

I have just recently gone back to growing in pots to try this new wave of benifical fungi and bacteria etc,,, guanokalong sell a palm ash I kinda liked and plagron sell super mix that comes with volcanic Ash,,

I was just kinda wondering if there is some magic in adding activated charcoal, volcanic Ash and or palm ash to pot mixes

mexcurandero420

Veteran
I have just recently gone back to growing in pots to try this new wave of benifical fungi and bacteria etc,,, guanokalong sell a palm ash I kinda liked and plagron sell super mix that comes with volcanic Ash,,

I was just kinda wondering if there is some magic in adding activated charcoal, volcanic Ash and or palm ash to pot mixes

This is very good stuff to add to your soil and hawaiian soil is full of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190424-132448.jpg
    Screenshot_20190424-132448.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 38

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Yep Tahiti is very famous for its landraces.Big prices are paid here in the west for those Tahiti Lambsbread or for TokTok indica thnx to mister Banks who gave the seeds to the Tahitian people in the early 18th century.

The Waputu bird was responsible for bringing the seed from India to Hawaii long ago.Because for its feathers now extinct, dead as a dodo, but still big celebration every year for bringing ganja seeds from India to Hawaii.

Much later in the sixties big bird BOEL brought seeds all the way from Mexico to Hawaii where at the end Maui Wowie was born.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Jaja brought by jazz musicians who came to Maui Hawaii for a music session in the 1920s.It seems that Cab Calloway smoked it too.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Yep Tahiti is very famous for its landraces.Big prices are paid here in the west for those Tahiti Lambsbread or for TokTok indica thnx to mister Banks who gave the seeds to the Tahitian people in the early 18th century.

The Waputu bird was responsible for bringing the seed from India to Hawaii long ago.Because for its feathers now extinct, dead as a dodo, but still big celebration every year for bringing ganja seeds from India to Hawaii.

Much later in the sixties big bird BOEL brought seeds all the way from Mexico to Hawaii where at the end Maui Wowie was born.

When I lived on Oahu, I became friends with a guy we called Tahiti John. He use to bring back some killer fucking weed from there. I honestly do not remember if it was a sativa or indica. Memory fades over time, and I only sampled his weed a couple of times.

He told me weed was very hard to find there, but it was available if you knew the right people. I remember him also telling me that weed was hard to grow there because of the heat. While it rarely gets over 90 F (32 C) in Hawaii - summer time only - it bakes down in Tahiti, and gets over 100 F (37.7 C)

RMS

Latest posts

Latest posts