What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
SHE'S GOING TO BE A FATTY!!! LOL
Doing great man! By the way clones of her flower about 1 to 2 weeks faster and are shorter.

Thanks Buddy, yeah they are so nice, can't wait to smoke a bit of her Breast. :biggrin:
It impressed me how fast they are, just great!:)

HEY MAN!
I always thought there was a Mexican influence in some Hawaiian strains, along with a lot of Asian influences Back in 1975 I think it was? I got a hold of some Maui Wowi and it looked exactly like Cambodian and had the sweet smell of minty pine forest, man that was nice herb. Also had another that came in the same time that was just like Juicy fruit gum it made your mouth water on the exhale.

Great infos!
Good to have someone who lived and smoked at this time Buddy! ( Don't wanna say that you are old or anything, you know what i mean! ;) )

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Here a few Fed. Hawaiian Sativa pictures by a Friend of mine, lets call him Mr. Anonymous. All credits going to him! Fantastic exotic looking Buds like i find.:)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Two more Pictures, downloaded them from a Vintage Picture Thread here on ICMAG a few month ago. Can't remember the Name of the User who uploaded them, credits going to him, whoever he is. :)

Edit: Found out the username, they was uploaded by Four Seasons!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
HEY MAN!
I always thought there was a Mexican influence in some Hawaiian strains, along with a lot of Asian influences Back in 1975 I think it was? I got a hold of some Maui Wowi and it looked exactly like Cambodian and had the sweet smell of minty pine forest, man that was nice herb. Also had another that came in the same time that was just like Juicy fruit gum it made your mouth water on the exhale.
cambodian_sativa_70s[1].jpg

Hi mate, yes I've heard the Maui was a Mexican cross, interisting that you're talking about Cambodian having similar terpenes. Sure lots of these old Mexi & Asian genes are in Hawaian heirlooms.

Have some Cambodians friends that live in my country, will try to get some seeds when they'll go there in vacation, but not sure if they'll be able to score some good stuff anymore...

Did you heard of the Juicy fruit Thai back in the 70's? Bodhi did release some few months ago but wasn't able to grab some for preservation.

Thank you for sharing your precious opinions.

@ Pineapple: Love the foxtails on the last pics ! Your friend got also skills with his Hawaian.

Peace !

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hi mate, yes I've heard the Maui was a Mexican cross, interisting that you're talking about Cambodian having similar terpenes. Sure lots of these old Mexi & Asian genes are in Hawaian heirlooms.

Have some Cambodians friends that live in my country, will try to get some seeds when they'll go there in vacation, but not sure if they'll be able to score some good stuff anymore...

Did you heard of the Juicy fruit Thai back in the 70's? Bodhi did release some few months ago but wasn't able to grab some for preservation.

Thank you for sharing your precious opinions.

@ Pineapple: Love the foxtails on the last pics ! Your friend got also skills with his Hawaian.

Peace !

Yes he did a good Job with them!:)

really nice pineappleman and thanks to mr anonymous
do u know when he took them down ?

Thank you! He tooked them down between 11-12 Weeks. :)

Green

Veteran
Wie gehts bradda Pineapple_punch
The grow is lookin stellar. I'm super curious, can I get a smell report on these beauties. Stem rub and flower rub.
You poppin those punto rojo beans anytime soon?
Keep up the fine work.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Wie gehts bradda Pineapple_punch
The grow is lookin stellar. I'm super curious, can I get a smell report on these beauties. Stem rub and flower rub.
You poppin those punto rojo beans anytime soon?
Keep up the fine work.

Hi Green, thank you im fine, how are you?:)

Didn't rub the stems for 1 or 2 weeks, but it was a sweet smell on all Plants before that. The Resin Today smelled a bit more complex as a week ago, now they start to smell citrusy, piney and more spicy but also very sweet. Think i also smelled already a few minty undertones, can say more in a week or two i think! The Punto Rojo must wait a bit, wished that there would be a nice Punto Rojo cut where i live, would save me a lot of time!:tiphat:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Impressive structure, kinda make sense with the nice infos shared on the banana bud, didn't knew that Fed posted that before. Thanks guys

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Impressive structure, kinda make sense with the nice infos shared on the banana bud, didn't knew that Fed posted that before. Thanks guys

Yeah the Structure is very nice, today i think it was the last time that i moved her out of the Tent, don't wanna break a arm of her while moving her out. The other 6 Ladys are simply a ocean of buds, they're growing in every direction after topping. :)

Green

Veteran
Hey P_Punch dude,
Thank you for the smell report.
Yeah I'm doing great, my "un-named" short season Hawaiian plants just started to sex outdoors. Cool thing is that one of the girls is webbed.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hey P_Punch dude,
Thank you for the smell report.
Yeah I'm doing great, my "un-named" short season Hawaiian plants just started to sex outdoors. Cool thing is that one of the girls is webbed.

Sounds nice! :)
Did the Punto Rojos you had ordered arrived you well?

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
More Males. They're a bit behind the Girls, my lightning timer for my Male chamber was broken, so they had a bit more vegging time as the Girls. But everything is fine now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts