What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

moritzst

immer wieder interessant wenn sich wer an die langwierigen sorten wagt....steht auch noch auf mein plan...irgendwann,

greez mo

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
immer wieder interessant wenn sich wer an die langwierigen sorten wagt....steht auch noch auf mein plan...irgendwann,

greez mo

Naja, für ein besonderes High wartet man gern mal etwas länger. :biggrin:
Und mit 11-12 Wochen kann ich noch ganz gut leben.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Little Update.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

blue_tick

what kinda stretch did she do and do you think she's done stretching yet?

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
what kinda stretch did she do and do you think she's done stretching yet?

Hi Buddy, no the stretch seems not be done yet. After the flower had begin the plants started an enormous stretch. There are 3 Plants which are bigger as the other 4 girls. You will see, they getting big long colas in the end. The inernode space is getting tighter daily.:)

vermontman

Hey Buddy nice thread and great girls!!!
She should stop stretching in about the 5th to 6th week first flower clusters start to appear. You can dramatically cut bloom cycle without sacrifice on bud size to 10 hours of light as long as light is intense.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hey Buddy nice thread and great girls!!!
She should stop stretching in about the 5th to 6th week first flower clusters start to appear. You can dramatically cut bloom cycle without sacrifice on bud size to 10 hours of light as long as light is intense.

Thank you Buddy for taking a look at my Thread! Sounds nice, i think than i will have another 3 weeks of stretching. Can't wait to see how they turn out, Big Bananas. My Ph probe was broken for a few days and i had to adjust the Ph only with feeling. But they looking fine so far, only a few burned tips. I will eventually try the 10/14 on/off for the last 2 weeks. The next week will get interesting i think, the first resin will show. :tiphat:

vermontman

Awesome

Awesome

Thank you Buddy for taking a look at my Thread! Sounds nice, i think than i will have another 3 weeks of stretching. Can't wait to see how they turn out, Big Bananas. My Ph probe was broken for a few days and i had to adjust the Ph only with feeling. But they looking fine so far, only a few burned tips. I will eventually try the 10/14 on/off for the last 2 weeks. The next week will get interesting i think, the first resin will show. :tiphat:
You are welcome and it looks like you are doing a great job with them.:peacock:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hey buddy!
You can tell by the thick stems that they will carry some weight. Very nice!

Yes the stems are very thick. Sure on some plants the stems on the top are not so big cause i topped them 2 times in flower, but the plant on the pics is very nice. :biggrin:

What are your feelings, did this plant looks mexican dominant?

Latest posts

Latest posts