What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

C

Columbo1

Yes the Skull is a great line, i like her. It gives me a nice feeling without being uncomfortable, no hangover.

Ah ok, didn't know that Vibes Collective also preserved Reefermans SMCG, mine were Freebies.

Think a cross with Oaxaca Skull could be cool. :)

Peace

Don't be playing with an announcement like that. I've been fiending for Red Snake to be release for ages!

Just shut up and take my money already!

Where do I sign up?

:dance013:

Buddle

Veteran
Sorry to hear of your rough times Pineapple Punch. I am also a big fan of your thread. Hang in there and I look forward to your return.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Thank you for your kind words Buddle! :)

Right now i have a new little project running. (Oaxaca79xOaxaca12Fingers)

I had 18 Seeds, and so far all are alive and will survive like it seems. Some of them didn't had the vigour to break the seed shell on their own, so i very very carefully cutted the shell and removed the little embryos. It really was a tricky challenge, but i was successfull and didn't hurt the little embryos. The embryos are still in a wet paper towel till their tap root is a bit longer, then they will go in the RW Cubes like their brothers and/or sisters. :)

picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Nice to see you back my friend, your Oaxacan project sounds great... Good luck ! :ying:

Thanks Bro, it's nice that im still able to grow. Right now i also have a Jaggen grow with 2000W running, which is ready in around 2 weeks.

Im super curious what i will find in the Oaxaca79xOaxaca12 line. It looks like i'll end up with 14 Plants from 18 Seeds. Some really had a vigour problem.

When i find a nice male i would like to dust the Mextiza 7 week cut. In general i would like to play with some different Mexican lines i have.

For example;

Mextiza x Oaxaca79/Oaxaca12Finger
Mextiza x Oaxaca79Skull
Oaxaca79/Oaxaca12Finger x Oaxaca79Skull

Peace :)

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yes it's a great thing that you're still able to keep growing, 2000 w should allow you to have more space to play with the new hybrids selections coming after the Jaggen run.

14 plants are not that bad even if 18 would have been better for sure but I guess it's still good to see a small part of what's the potential of the line. Can't wait to see this Skull x Oaxaca12 in full bloom.

Mextiza quick pheno crosses and Skull bx1 sounds also fire !

Vibes !

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Yes it's a great thing that you're still able to keep growing, 2000 w should allow you to have more space to play with the new hybrids selections coming after the Jaggen run.

14 plants are not that bad even if 18 would have been better for sure but I guess it's still good to see a small part of what's the potential of the line. Can't wait to see this Skull x Oaxaca12 in full bloom.

Mextiza quick pheno crosses and Skull bx1 sounds also fire !

Vibes !

The 2000W are used for commercial grows, but i'll for sure will do something with all this Mexican genes. :)

There isn't OaxacaSkull in the Oaxaca79xOaxaca12Finger cross. It's the Cannabiogen Oaxaca79. :)
The Skull is different to the Cannabiogen line, the smell alone is completely different. No Citrus smells in the Skull. Skull smells like perfum for Old men, very nice for sure.

Dogtown

Hi Nice Pineappe_Punch plants you showing up here and interesting crosses!
Do you still have some seeds of the Purple Satelitte and Hawaiian Sativa x Mulange Gold?

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hey thank you guys!

@DOGTOWN
Sadly i don't have any Purple Satellite and HawaiianxMulanje anymore.

Have a new grow right now.

Growing Somango, Agent Orange, Super Lemon Haze, Grüne Hessin, Jaggen, Oaxaca79Skull, Oaxaca79xOaxaca, Cherry Pie Kush, Cherry Fire Pie OG, Pie Face, Mextiza

Cherry Fire Pie OG, grown by a friend. I gave him the Seeds, he gave me a clone of both girls, i also have a male CFP.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cherry Pie Kush
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
A little Update of the Cherry Fire Pie OG grown by my friend BOX. The smell is simply amazing, a sweet fruity kushy smell. They are very stinky and sticky icky, and for my surprise they're completely herm free till now.

Around 6 weeks 12/12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
And here the Cherry Fire Pie OG grown by me as Clone, they're looking so different to the Plants grown from Seed, from clone they having the typical 3 fingered leaves of OG Plants, from Seed no 3 fingered leaves.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I'll cross these with a Oaxaca79Skull male...

Dogtown

Hi Pinapple_Punch,

lovely plants you showing us here!
Excellent varietys you grow!

Are you going to make F2 Generation from Mextiza, Oaxaca79xOaxaca, Oaxaca 79 Skull?

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hi Pinapple_Punch,

lovely plants you showing us here!
Excellent varietys you grow!

Are you going to make F2 Generation from Mextiza, Oaxaca79xOaxaca, Oaxaca 79 Skull?

Thank you Dogtown, and sorry for the late answer! :)

Well, right now there is no plan to make a repro of Mextiza, in the Oaxaca79xOaxaca i sadly haven't found a male to make a normal repro, just had a very early female which hermied very early, have used pollen of this to produce some "F2's".
The Oaxaca79Skull will be reproduced for sure, but it was a private gift so no release on these by me.
My main focus right now is on a MextizaXOaxaca79Skull cross.

Mextiza from the actual run, Day 49 12/12, this round i let them go 8 weeks to test, but it's already nice at 7 weeks. We having some problems with flies which attacking the leaves, but it's cool, no big problem at all....also no pH measuring.

Can't make sharper pics with my old Smartphone, sorry!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts