• Have you worked high on prescription drugs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have you worked after having a drink

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • No I am always stone sober at work every time

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters

bean82

Yes, high on cannabis. Used to work as an electrician. Buzzed most of the time.
Now I'm back on the school bench. Still high.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I used to sort parcels at the post office over a decade ago..During summer times id be on Acid trips and hash, Xmas time was hampers with champagne and more hash...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
only allowed one answer? "all of the above" plus mescaline, mushrooms, etc. used to work as a nuclear quality welder making fuel containment rods/tubes. was wonderful TIG welding those on Red Dragon blotter acid. hit the trigger to start welding, get a BEAUTIFUL stream of colors...:woohoo:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Yeah, I need D as well.

High functioning autistic so I'm medicated 24/7. That includes work. Safety around me is an issue if I'm not medicated. Really sucks.

Have worked jobs while healing from injuries and been on prescription pills. Back when I lived in a non-med state and hadn't an education in medicinal cannabis yet.

Worked LOTS of construction jobs where a beer at lunch was expected. Service jobs where a drink at lunch and a drink during cleanup was the norm.

Unlike most people, I've had over 50 jobs in 25 years. Stayed at jobs for as short as 10 minutes and as long as 3 years, everything from digging ditches to R&D.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

I work under the influence of cannabis about 95% of the time.....lucky I work in a grow for a co dispensary. Just finished welding school..didn't smoke at first but ended up finding out welding is way more fun, and I do way better, nicely baked out.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Another D vote needed. Back in the day, anyhoo.

Now a days beer and marijuana is all I can handle, and no more drinking at work.

But 2-3 smoke breaks a day, is a must.