• Have you worked after having a drink

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • No I am always stone sober at work every time

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Like the poll says, have you ever worked high.

My doctor said to me one time that Everyone is on Something.

Myself, I have worked high. I have never worked in construction or with dangerous equipment but I have usually had a buzz at work. I never get trashed, but I smoke a puff off of a joint that is always in my ashtray on the way to work and on the way home. It makes me more fun to work with, less cranky and more creative. I am in Sales of sorts, so those are good qualities.

Please be honest, we won't know who you are in the poll.

I included alcohol. We always celebrate a large sale and often with the customer. Usually wine or Champagne, but if the customer has scotch or the like we will do that.

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i only work high.. driving, dealing with the general public, using heavy machinary and dangerous tools all stoned to bone if possible.. i dont think anyone knows what i look like when i'm not stoned..

Skip

Veteran
My doctor said to me one that Everyone is on Something.
This reminds me of when I lived in Las Vegas. I soon realized that the only way to deal with ppl there is to realize they're all high on something (and not usually cannabis).

J

JimmyRow

Always on cannabis.
Had a partner that loved the drink. And I often gave in and started drinking beers by 10 am. talk about a reduction in productivity.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Poll only lets you select one answer.
My answer is yes to all... worked under the influence of herb, perscriptions, alcohol, (sometimes a combination of all) and have worked sober.

Yes that was a mistake of mine. Many people do all the above or a couple of the above. If Skip could help me fix that it would be great.

Thank you to everyone that has participated.

Skip, if you can fix this poll I thank you.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
back when i worked.... Commercially... old Skool Exec. Chef....I stayed HIGH...
day after day... even had designated smoke breaks... where most of the kitchen staff would be outside..."doing a garbage run".......WAY more functional than drinking @ work... that leads to all kind of issues....I think i've puffed @ just about EVERY JOB..I ever had....
some people and places have NEVER seen me NOT~HIGH...

Green Supreme

Veteran
Working straight can be a hazard for me. Even been totally baked splicing fibre optic cables and installing satellite dishes. Peace GS

THC123

Veteran
i vape or smoke on the wy to work pretty often lately

My job is so unchallenging and dealing with annoying people is such a bore that it all goes better when high.

Still for my health I want to stop doing this as it has a negative effect effect on sports. I perform better being totally sober and vaping/smoking AFTER working out

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i don't generally like to be high at work cuz i get noid. but my last job working behind a desk as a counter monkey i was high almost errr'day. i mean i came to my interviews high, went to the drug test high (not my pee of course lol) and was high almost everytime i went in, but i never brought any to work to smoke.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I tried that once. It made an 8 hour day seem like 12 hours. :chin:

There's no joy or good music at work!

DTFuqua

I was an iron worker on the high steel. I was almost always smokin in the porta-jons every coupla hours. I finaly got hurt when I had nothing to smoke and was working on the ground.

WelderDan

Veteran
I too have done just about everything while working.

Half the people I work with are on something. You get hurt where I work, you get taken straight to the hospital and drug tested. Funny thing is, only the straight ones seem to get hurt