What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

shiva82

:DThanks for your genuine concern. You'll be pleased to know I'm great, nothing to worry about. Haven't felt better in years. Maybe the vaccine is some kind of elixir!
If I was needing to reach out I'd probably pm someone who didn't follow me around threads calling me a liar. ;)
good. and nobody follows you anywhere. you decide to post absolute hysterical bullshit about pandemics that never was and try scare people into following your stupid decision . you get a response . what mask are you wearing these days?

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
good. and nobody follows you anywhere. you decide to post absolute hysterical bullshit about pandemics that never was and try scare people into following your stupid decision . you get a response . what mask are you wearing these days?
I don't think I'm the one being hysterical. You are becoming increasingly shrill. Is it because we aren't dying suddenly?

And what's with a tranny insult, FFS. How old are you? :laughing:
Wrong thread again.

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
I don't know the ingredients of any vaccine or medication I've had, nor have I any interest in knowing.
blind trust in agencies that favor pharma shills rather than doing the best for people. interesting that you choose to be uninformed.

an example of favoring commercial interests first: the food pyramid.

shiva82

what mask do you guys wear now.?which type do you recommend based on 'the science ' you guys learned on fantasy island ?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
blind trust in agencies that favor pharma shills rather than doing the best for people. interesting that you choose to be uninformed.

an example of favoring commercial interests first: the food pyramid.
Do you know the ingredients of every vaccine or medication you've had?
Even if I did bother to look up the ingredients, I would need at least a degree in something like chemistry to understand what it means.

I am thankful I live in an era that many awful diseases are no longer with us due to vaccination.

BudToaster

Veteran
Do you know the ingredients of every vaccine or medication you've had?
Even if I did bother to look up the ingredients, I would need at least a degree in something like chemistry to understand what it means.

I am thankful I live in an era that many awful diseases are no longer with us due to vaccination.
that's why i read what the experts - geneticists, biologists, clinical doctors - say about the ingredients. on both sides - there are good people on both sides, but some are more good than others.

and, yes, i know what the ingredients are supposed to be - i look it up. and no, i don't take any medications because i don't know the chemist (rule #1: know thy chemist). same for supplements - i don't know the chemist so i don't take them - what are the ingredients sources? china?

i have seen forensic photos of the mold contamination at the fill and finish plants for the vaxxx.

i choose to be informed. and to report what i learn.

the reason we live in an era that no longer has so many awful diseases is due to clean water and waste control. at least that is what the epidemiology says about the last 150 years. and not due to allopathic medicine. despite the propaganda by the pharms.

strict liability for all medical procedures, devices and medications would straighten this shit out, stat!

Chi13

ICMag Donor
that's why i read what the experts - geneticists, biologists, clinical doctors - say about the ingredients. on both sides - there are good people on both sides, but some are more good than others.

and, yes, i know what the ingredients are supposed to be - i look it up. and no, i don't take any medications because i don't know the chemist (rule #1: know thy chemist). same for supplements - i don't know the chemist so i don't take them - what are the ingredients sources? china?

i have seen forensic photos of the mold contamination at the fill and finish plants for the vaxxx.

i choose to be informed. and to report what i learn.

the reason we live in an era that no longer has so many awful diseases is due to clean water and waste control. at least that is what the epidemiology says about the last 150 years. and not due to allopathic medicine. despite the propaganda by the pharms.

strict liability for all medical procedures, devices and medications would straighten this shit out, stat!
You seem to cherry pick anti vax "experts", so I'd ask why? I studied health stats and to me the big picture regarding covid and other vaccines is really, really clear. You are better off vaccinated than getting covid.

Congratulations on not taking any medications, but some people need them. I have an elderly relative who would be dead many times if not for medications. Simple infections that used to kill people are now treated with antibiotics (I know the issues here but that's another thread). Can I ask, did you get childhood vaccinations though? Many diseases that used to kill or maim are no longer prevalent.

I really doubt your mould contamination reference.

The major medical breakthrough for health was sanitation, but also antibiotics. That doesn't discount a lot of other medication that allows quality of life to people who otherwise wouldn't have it.

Anyway thanks, I realise that it is probably pointless keeping this going as we are coming from completely different mind sets.

BudToaster

Veteran
two childhood vaxxx: small pox (variolation) and polio - single shot of Salk, no oral.

i was better off getting covid. i had one day of being sick. i stayed in bed. subsequently delta, omicron and whatever is the latest. i notice i am feeling "off" but no other symptoms.

i think medication is snake oil. response rate same as placebo.

mexweed

Veteran
Protip; unless someone is paying or an active college student they do not have access to legitimate research journals, and even the ones people pay for are not going to provide access to the actual research and development data specialized researchers and pharmaceutical companies produce

Case studies are not scientific research, their use is prohibited even in undergraduate work when writing on a topic

The good stuff is not in public domain

shiva82

6 jabs within 3 years . the ' new' definition of a vaccine . ' science' .

great work. give thanks to all these super duper individuals and scientific establishments .

growshopfrank

Veteran
canada is now clown world ... it is going with mRNA covid jab every 3 months. must be safe and effective.
If the drug manufactures were not paying kickbacks for orders we wouldn't be seeing such nonsense.
The Canadian government's level of corruption would make any third world dictator blush.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
canada is now clown world ... it is going with mRNA covid jab every 3 months. must be safe and effective.
Really? The official recommendation is 6 months. Speaking of clowns.

shiva82

Really? The official recommendation is 6 months. Speaking of clowns.
when was your last booster ? you should be due the seventh soon .

canada currently is a technocratic fascist hellhole , thanks to people like yourself chi . any advice given from the links you share should be dismissed as total fabrication or fraud.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
when was your last booster ? you should be due the seventh soon .

canada currently is a technocratic fascist hellhole , thanks to people like yourself chi . any advice given from the links you share should be dismissed as total fabrication or fraud.
I was replying to a blatant lie with a link that shows otherwise. You're posts are beyond ridiculous.

I don't live in Canada and am anti Fascist so fuck off.

The recommendation here is one vaccine per year unless over 75, same as the general flu vaccine.