What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.8%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 58 30.7%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

BudToaster

Veteran
doctors used to swear to "do no harm". since the covid jab provides no protection from infection or transmission and does harm a fuckton of people, they are violating that principle.

buzzmobile

Veteran
1711545186936.jpeg

So Hai

My uncle contracted polio as a baby which prevented him being able to walk for his first 5 years, an entirely preventable disease now. There are plenty of examples where vaccine has saved lives, including covid. The covid vaccine was a logical response to the first pandemic in 100 years, and necessary.

A healthy scepticism is great. Doesn't mean that everything that comes from government and media is wrong, it just means you need to be cautious with the information. It also doesn't follow that everything an alternative media says should be taken as gospel either. Use your brain. The old saying, don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
You know I have a very good brain and use it much often :D

These guys also contracted childhood polio, they met in a treatment center where they formed a life long friendship.

The majority of polio cases today come from vaccine shedding, this is well known. It is why cases pop up all over these days.

The idea that covid vaccines saved lives is a propaganda narrative, they are the most dangerous injections ever given and we are now in a pandemic of the injected that will suffer and develop sickness for decades to come as consequences have only begun to surface.

BudToaster

Veteran
so many different ways to see reality. i find making sense of reality to be a daily challenge - with no clear answers. all shades of meaning. all nuance.

i know the consensus is a cartoon and not a very entertaining one ... and being based on the commitment to lying, a dangerous one.

BudToaster

Veteran
exactly! the phase 3 trial report reads like a comic book - it clearly proves the moon is made of green cheese and not much else.

BudToaster

Veteran
why would people consent to taking an injection that is guaranteed to suppress the innate immune system that is constantly suppressing cancers from appearing, which they do?

the igNobel was awarded for this very thing.

shiva82

exactly! the phase 3 trial report reads like a comic book - it clearly proves the moon is made of green cheese and not much else.
a comic book is how chi understands what he calls ' the science' . he still thinks the ball and spike covid diagram is a real virus and evidence of covid 19 isolation . lies , fake graphs , fake data charts and drawings are his idea of ' the science'

BudToaster

Veteran
i am still spending hours a day studying biology ... just can't put it down. unlike X where i feel relief when i hit <Ctrl-W> and close the browser window ... entertaining in short bursts but the clashing agendas are quite a cacophony.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
i am still spending hours a day studying biology ... just can't put it down. unlike X where i feel relief when i hit <Ctrl-W> and close the browser window ... entertaining in short bursts but the clashing agendas are quite a cacophony.
This article pretty much sums it up.

BudToaster

Veteran
i don't claim to be or think i am an expert. that is why i continue to study. i do understand what i read. is that being an expert? I don't think so.

Cheesegez

My uncle contracted polio as a baby which prevented him being able to walk for his first 5 years, an entirely preventable disease now. There are plenty of examples where vaccine has saved lives, including covid. The covid vaccine was a logical response to the first pandemic in 100 years, and necessary.

A healthy scepticism is great. Doesn't mean that everything that comes from government and media is wrong, it just means you need to be cautious with the information. It also doesn't follow that everything an alternative media says should be taken as gospel either. Use your brain. The old saying, don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

The Covid vacccine was not a vaccine by definition.. it was a gene therapy.

Have you ever heard of an antibody dependant enhancement?

It basically means that your non-specific innate immune system that is designed to be non specific to recognise novel infections has now be genetically altered to target Covid only.

So now you might have an immune system adequate for fighting Covid but what about all the novel pathogens that exist within nature ? Not to mention the very wide range of cancers that your body may develop and your immune system will now struggle to identity and target for phagocytosis.

This is a very similar effect that HIV has on the immune system which leads to AIDS ( acquired immunodeficiency syndrome )

So by definition not a vaccine an experimental gene therapy that rewires the immune system to become less diverse and specific

A short lesson of Immunology 101 would highlight how detrimental this will be..

And that’s without going into the thrombotic plagues that develop in pulmonary arteries…

Although It always has been the survival of the fittest and fit by definition is synonymous with intelligence in the right context… in layman’s terms , if you can’t think for yourself in this broken world your just a sheep in a flock heading for slaughter…

Now if you want to talk about vaccines that’s a whole different kettle of fish.

Just spreading some intelligence on a thread that clearly needed some..