Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

BudToaster

Veteran
... very sinister . yet the profiteers remain silent and even endorse these shots still. ...
i think this says a lot - the silence, that is. so much of what has been swirling for 4 years could have been addressed. hell, even i can figure out a way to resolve these issues. so, the question i have is WHY?

training the AI??? for fucking sure it is doing that.

once again i ask, where is the LLM trained on all the medical data? not available. surely it exists. no access for the peons.

BudToaster

Veteran
from X ...

CDC Hit By Bombshell Warning from Robert Kennedy Jr.

This message took the internet by storm.

The CDC recently published a 148-page report on myocarditis after C19 injection, and EVERY WORD is redacted.

In response, @RobertKennedyJr issued this warning: “The level of arrogance and contempt for the public in releasing a 100% redacted document is staggering. The CDC is thumbing its nose at the Freedom of Information Act,” hinting that full or partial disclosure of the previously redacted information is inevitable. Kennedy continued. “Without transparency, there is no such thing as democracy. When I’m President, the CDC won’t get to decide what the public can see. Everything will be out in the open, and you won’t need a FOIA request to read any taxpayer-funded data.”

whew! cdc is spared. bobby has no chance to be prez.

RickLafleur

Sorry my friend, im not a liar and im pretty sure all the people ive had a chat with are not stupid.

Like I said, Ive never met a person who regrets NOT having it :)
Too bad you didn’t meet these people,

RickLafleur

the non jabbed should be able to get compensation for the exposure to the spike protein shedding too. violated by a bio weapon . thanks to the herd .

in the u.k they even sent that injection to remote rural communities of less than 50 healthy people in some of britains most remote places..... at the time i was very upset by that . those poor people being lied too . ending there future existence on that patch of land they maybe resided for a few hundred years . poor fuckers boosted to the high heavens . helicopter dropping in boosters. very sinister . yet the profiteers remain silent and even endorse these shots still. profiteers and people that want to reduce populations and end lives . as if they are above moses .

laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif

So Hai

"jab" injuries? yes, there are occasional bad reactions to vaccines, but they are very rare compared to the deaths & damage from the virus itself.
You didn’t get the memo?

There has never been a more dangerous injection given, countless have died and more will get sick and die in the decades to come.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
The German microbiologist Sucharit Bhakdi send an important message via video in Geneva today [3/22/2024]:

"The [mRNA] program is being expanded since the WHO generally intends to replace conventional vaccines in human and veterinary medicine with mRNA injectables.

The WHO tells us that the COVID vaccines have shown their safety, so any quality control of future [mRNA] agents is entirely unnecessary. Dear fellow citizens, for the sake of your loved ones, never forget this: Uptake and expression of a foreign gene will always cause attack of the immune system on [the affected] cell. Since all further mRNA vaccines will encode non-self, they will cause harm that will worsen with every booster.

And for sure, contamination of mRNA vaccines will be the rule because no cost-effective procedure exists to reliably separate mass produced mRNA from plasmid DNA.

The WHO [mRNA] program threatens mankind."
Suchariti Bhakdi? Lol.
Oh, and bombshell warning from Robert Kennedy Jr? You are wanting us to take you seriously, right?

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
the non jabbed should be able to get compensation for the exposure to the spike protein shedding too. violated by a bio weapon . thanks to the herd .

in the u.k they even sent that injection to remote rural communities of less than 50 healthy people in some of britains most remote places..... at the time i was very upset by that . those poor people being lied too . ending there future existence on that patch of land they maybe resided for a few hundred years . poor fuckers boosted to the high heavens . helicopter dropping in boosters. very sinister . yet the profiteers remain silent and even endorse these shots still. profiteers and people that want to reduce populations and end lives . as if they are above moses .
The non vaccinated should just shut the fuck up. I get that you're upset that nothing you've predicted has panned out but getting increasingly shrill about it is plain annoying now. If anything the vaccinated should be compensated for all the bullshit they've had to endure from batshit crazy anti vaxxers.

igrowone

Veteran
The non vaccinated should just shut the fuck up. I get that you're upset that nothing you've predicted has panned out but getting increasingly shrill about it is plain annoying now. If anything the vaccinated should be compensated for all the bullshit they've had to endure from batshit crazy anti vaxxers.
(y)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
(y):good:

So Hai

Suchariti Bhakdi? Lol.
”Covid-19 vaccines showed their safety and efficacy…” :ROFLMAO:

shiva82

chi needs the near life long funding achieved through climate scams and schemes , so will perpetuate the lies that benefit himself readily . point blank lies

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Lmao even children can see through the capitalist propaganda that you parrott, make me shut up or go take your booster.
Capitalist propaganda? How about a medical response to a pandemic.
This is a first for me. I normally get accused of being a Commie!

So Hai

chi needs the near life long funding achieved through climate scams and schemes , so will perpetuate the lies that benefit himself readily . point blank lies
Remember people used to call DDT safe and effective while drinking it in mugs. Well, at least it was effective which is more than you can say about Donalds Christmas Miracle Warp Speed Jab.