What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

Gry

Veteran
So Im guessing ur not a fan of jon Stewart anymore?
(im not the only one saying this)

people with phds are publishing papers…
+ beloved media icons like jon Stewart are saying it.

so ya, fuck the assholes who created this virus and unleashed in on the population.
there is no torture too brutal or slow for these heinous criminals

but go ahead gry, keep covering for ur people… ur pro governemnt agenda is quite clear for anyone who bother to keep track of ur posts..

https://youtu.be/sSfejgwbDQ8
Sorry you have a problem with my being pro America.
I love and admire most those who have served it best.
Smedley Butler is the finest American who ever lived.
Not only am I pro America, I am a humanist, and think
pretty well of all people. Sorry you find that to
be a problem as well. I admire Ben Franklin
and dearly love libraries and the Post Office too.
Don't say I never gave you anything:
https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Go hug your TV, and don't touch that dial.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
:chin: how about a compromise? don't want the vaxxine? then let them shoot you up with live covid since you're so sure it's just a flu...oh yeah,no hospital for you unless you make a "if i could do it over" video...but hey,it's just a flu,according to my mom saltines and ginger ale will deal with it...ok,maybe jabbing the anti-vaxxers with a needle is too much,maybe they can get the mango moron to start rallies again so it happens organically...free booze,no mask,and open gun carry required!:biggrin:

according to RT, Moscow is having such a surge in numbers they have declared that all non emergency medical treatment will be cancelled for un vaccinated people.

dramamine

Sorry you have a problem with my being pro America.
I love and admire most those who have served it best.
Smedley Butler is the finest American who ever lived.
Not only am I pro America, I am a humanist, and think
pretty well of all people. Sorry you find that to
be a problem as well. I admire Ben Franklin
and dearly love libraries and the Post Office too.
Don't say I never gave you anything:
https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Go hug your TV, and don't touch that dial.

For me, the government is not America. The people are.
Smedley Butler did many horrific things before he changed course and bravely took on the military complex. Man of strong character for sure. It occurs to me that if he tried that today, he'd be given the Assange treatment and, strangely, many of us would cheer it on.

mowood3479

Veteran
For me, the government is not America. The people are.
Smedley Butler did many horrific things before he changed course and bravely took on the military complex. Man of strong character for sure. It occurs to me that if he tried that today, he'd be given the Assange treatment and, strangely, many of us would cheer it on.

Winner winner chicken dinner… the United STATES of America is NOT it’s criminal murderous federal govt… or the small minority of people who enforce its mandates thru violence.
these tyrants will pay a price in this life or the next.
as our liaison knows knows karmas a mofo

mowood3479

Veteran
:chin: how about a compromise? don't want the vaxxine? then let them shoot you up with live covid since you're so sure it's just a flu...oh yeah,no hospital for you unless you make a "if i could do it over" video...but hey,it's just a flu,according to my mom saltines and ginger ale will deal with it...ok,maybe jabbing the anti-vaxxers with a needle is too much,maybe they can get the mango moron to start rallies again so it happens organically...free booze,no mask,and open gun carry required!:biggrin:

I’ll pass thanks tho

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mask only works when you have the right one, otherwise its useless and don't wear the same mask to often, otherwise other germs will make you ill.

Social distancing doesn't help either, unless you jave a very good ventilation inside, which isnt always the case.

my mom taught me to put on clean underwear everyday.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Winner winner chicken dinner… the United STATES of America is NOT it’s criminal murderous federal govt… or the small minority of people who enforce its mandates thru violence.
these tyrants will pay a price in this life or the next.
as our liaison knows knows karmas a mofo

shutterstock_73709956.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Israel says it's facing a new COVID-19 outbreak fueled by the Delta variant, despite having the world's most vaccinated population

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-says-facing-covid-19-121459200.html

• Israel is worried about the Delta coronavirus variant despite its widespread vaccinations.
  • Its leader described a recent surge as a "new outbreak" and announced new preventive measures.
  • About 70% of new infections were the Delta variant, the Israeli Health Ministry's director said.
  • See more stories on Insider's business page.
Israel says it is battling a new outbreak of COVID-19 that struck despite its success vaccinating its population.

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett on Tuesday described a recent surge in infections as a "new outbreak" in the country.

And the director of the Israeli Health Ministry said about 70% of new infections were the Delta variant.

Israel on Wednesday expanded powers meant to control the surge.

It said health officials could quarantine anyone who had been exposed to the variant, even if they had been vaccinated or previously infected, Reuters reported.

Israel has the world's highest share of its population fully vaccinated, according to Our World in Data.

Its vaccination success means virtually all coronavirus-related restrictions have been removed, apart from requiring some people to quarantine and insisting on measures for international travelers.

The Israeli news outlet Haaretz reported that the 125 new cases the country recorded Monday were the highest daily count in two months.

The Delta variant now makes up most new cases identified in the UK and is making up an increasing proportion of US cases.

Read the original article on Business Insider

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
China's COVID vaccine fail: The country's shots may be ineffective at preventing virus spread

https://news.yahoo.com/chinas-covid-vaccine-fail-countrys-211705039.html

Multiple countries that eagerly inoculated their people with China's COVID vaccines face devastating new case surges.

Why it matters: This revelation undermines China’s vaccine diplomacy, which Beijing has prioritized in the developing world to win influence and commercial deals.

Stay on top of the latest market trends and economic insights with Axios Markets. Subscribe for free
  • China loved the contrast with the U.S., which has been slow in allocating surplus vaccines abroad.
  • Now, developing countries are likely to look increasingly to the West, and not to Beijing, for vaccines.

"In the Seychelles, Chile, Bahrain and Mongolia, 50 to 68 percent of the populations have been fully inoculated, outpacing the United States," the N.Y. Times reports.
  • "All four ranked among the top 10 countries with the worst Covid outbreaks as recently as last week."
  • "And all four are mostly using shots made by two Chinese vaccine makers, Sinopharm and Sinovac Biotech."
By comparison, Israel used Pfizer and has 4.95 cases per million people, versus the Seychelles at 716 per million.

The bottom line: China has been offering countries tens of millions of vaccine doses.
  • But if people in these countries don’t want the shots, the U.S. could be back in the driver’s seat on vaccine diplomacy.

BudToaster

Veteran
i wonder if this is an indication of antibody dependent enhancement of infection? have to count the bodies to be sure.

igrowone

Veteran
in the USA I'm seeing the body count is consisting mostly the unvaccinated
any rebuttal? or is it just part of the big conspiracy?

Amynamous

in the USA I'm seeing the body count is consisting mostly the unvaccinated
any rebuttal? or is it just part of the big conspiracy?

That is my understanding as well.
The virus is continuing to spread as it did before, but among a smaller group of people.
The common denominator among the group is their lack of vaccinations.
Go figure.

The point that I find fascinating is that there doesn’t seem to be too much outrage that hundreds of non vaccinated people are dying every single day from covid.

igrowone

Veteran
The virus is continuing to spread as it did before, but among a smaller group of people.
Go figure.

The point that I find fascinating is that there doesn’t seem to be too much outrage that hundreds of non vaccinated people are dying every single day from covid.

I suppose the moral arrived at by some was:
they died FREE! they didn't listen to the mainstream mind games
they died HEROES!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I suppose the moral arrived at by some was:
they died FREE! they didn't listen to the mainstream mind games
they died HEROES!

here the numbers for new infections are really low, same with mortality and hospitalizations. those that need the vaccine have gotten it by now. anyone from 12 up can get it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go figure.

and by odd coincidence,they don't believe in Darwinism:biggrin:

Brother Nature

Recently I was involved in the setup of the IT infrastructure for a Covid Vaccine center in our district. I've had my vaccine as I had to for the project, I've not noticed any side effects of it. In my speaking with the doctor in charge of administering the vaccine, he mentioned something I'd not heard elsewhere about the Pfizer vaccine (the only one approved for use here) and that was that the 'behind the scenes' talk is that it's only really effective for approximately 12 months then you'll likely need another dose. And because of that there is still a lot of work being done on long term vaccines that aren't based on the flu/sars vaccine. Another interesting anecdote from that project was a guy (late 60's) who had caught Covid in the UK, had pretty much all the common symptoms. He came home, had one dose of the vaccine in quarantine, was isolated for two weeks, when he came in for his second dose he was still having issues with smell, fatigue, etc... and a couple days after he came back in to thank the nurses and doctors because all of his symptoms had cleared up within those two days.

Gry

Veteran
That is m y understanding as well.
Go figure.

I will look forward to the various studies that will surly appear with the passage of time. I imagine that we will get a frightening clear picture of the cost of having turned the response into political fodder.

I hear no shortage of talk of the massive profits that were made. The grossly uneven response to this does not leave me feeling real optimistic about the quality of response we will see next time around. We were basically just fortunate it was no worse.
We cut an immoral deal when we allowed for maintaining the current status of patent monopoly with big pharma, and it will surely come back to haunt us.

Latest posts

Latest posts