What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

Gry

Veteran
Yes, the vaccine has saved lives… also it appears the people who came up with the vaccine murdered 3 million people to do it….
you can’t make an omelette with murdering 3 million innocents I suppose
I believe this post does define your agenda.
I point out the utter lack of any attempt at a citation to your twisted claim.

Gry

Veteran
https://www.independentsciencenews.o.. .-a-lab-origin/

interesting article on the evidence of a lab leak origin vs a natural zoonotic origin (jump from bats to some other as of yet unidentified animal species to humans)

Was quite interesting when it was initially introduced by Gaisusmaris .
May have been before you joined the fray.
Find it curious you portend an interest in science,
yet seldom manage to provide a citation to a post.

igrowone

Veteran
Hard to define this as a credibility enhancing post, maybe it was the first rate citation that was not attached.

there is progress here
acknowledgement of vaccine clinical effectiveness
now any good has to be counter acted by an equal amount of bad
otherwise reflections on one's world view are in order
which will not happen under any circumstances

BudToaster

Veteran
The study found that, for the period from 5 April to 16 May:
  • the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was 88% effective against symptomatic disease from the B.1.617.2 variant 2 weeks after the second dose, compared to 93% effectiveness against the B.1.1.7 variant
  • 2 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine were 60% effective against symptomatic disease from the B.1.617.2 variant compared to 66% effectiveness against the B.1.1.7 variant
  • both vaccines were 33% effective against symptomatic disease from B.1.617.2, 3 weeks after the first dose compared to around 50% effectiveness against the B.1.1.7 variant

would love to see the data that generated that effectiveness percentage ... there's a wall protecting the study, but from this side of the wall, it looks like absolute risk reduction is trending down to 0.5%.

and it looks like lots of peeps are going to need that booster shot stat!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so far we have been able to avoid a worsening situation due to either the Brazilian, British,South African, Indian or Delta corona virus. each time our government used the bad situation else where to extend the covid policies all while things are looking better and better week by week. amazing summer weather here, lake, river and swimming pool season.

Gry

Veteran
would love to see the data that generated that effectiveness percentage ... there's a wall protecting the study, but from this side of the wall, it looks like absolute risk reduction is trending down to 0.5%.

and it looks like lots of peeps are going to need that booster shot stat!

We do know with the industry, the wall will only grow taller and stronger.
They have not ever been in the healing business.
They are in the business of making profit, and that is what they do.
The industry has demonstrated that to us so many times.
These guy have the biggest lobby wallet there is...

Gry

Veteran
Would like to put something forward here that is not new:
Bitten: The Secret History of Lyme Disease and Biological Weapons Hardcover – Illustrated, May 14, 2019

A riveting thriller reminiscent of The Hot Zone, this true story dives into the mystery surrounding one of the most controversial and misdiagnosed conditions of our time—Lyme disease—and of Willy Burgdorfer, the man who discovered the microbe behind it, revealing his secret role in developing bug-borne biological weapons, and raising terrifying questions about the genesis of the epidemic of tick-borne diseases affecting millions of Americans today.

While on vacation on Martha’s Vineyard, Kris Newby was bitten by an unseen tick. That one bite changed her life forever, pulling her into the abyss of a devastating illness that took ten doctors to diagnose and years to recover: Newby had become one of the 300,000 Americans who are afflicted with Lyme disease each year.

As a science writer, she was driven to understand why this disease is so misunderstood, and its patients so mistreated. This quest led her to Willy Burgdorfer, the Lyme microbe’s discoverer, who revealed that he had developed bug-borne bioweapons during the Cold War, and believed that the Lyme epidemic was started by a military experiment gone wrong.
https://www.amazon.com/Bitten-History-Disease-Biological-Weapons/dp/006289627X

mowood3479

Veteran
Was quite interesting when it was initially introduced by Gaisusmaris .
May have been before you joined the fray.
Find it curious you portend an interest in science,
yet seldom manage to provide a citation to a post.

Sorry porffesor, I’ve never laid claim to any academic standard… I wasn’t aware this was a peer review type situation.. I thought we were having anonymous discussion on a weed growing forum.
and also I don’t give a fuck what you think… u Mayb the last person on earth whose opinion I would ask on anything.
What with ur murky agendas and all, who could ever tell if ur being genuine

mowood3479

Veteran
there is progress here
acknowledgement of vaccine clinical effectiveness
now any good has to be counter acted by an equal amount of bad
otherwise reflections on one's world view are in order
which will not happen under any circumstances

Yes, the vaccine has been proven in the short term to help mitigate covid infections .
I don’t think I’ve ever disputed that…
I did bring up the point that no one has any idea what the long term effects/side effects of the vaccines are….
we still don’t know, as it’s an ongoing experiment…
I do hope it turns out to be very safe and effective long Term.

at least then some “good” will have come out of scientists creating and then infecting the entire world with a deadly virus.

Gry

Veteran
Yes, the vaccine has been proven in the short term to help mitigate covid infections .
I don’t think I’ve ever disputed that…
I did bring up the point that no one has any idea what the long term effects/side effects of the vaccines are….
we still don’t know, as it’s an ongoing experiment…
I do hope it turns out to be very safe and effective long Term.

at least then some “good” will have come out of scientists creating and then infecting the entire world with a deadly virus.

No responsible person would ever claim anyone created a deadly virus and then infected the entire world with it.
You are addicted to spewing misinformation.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Mask only works when you have the right one, otherwise its useless and don't wear the same mask to often, otherwise other germs will make you ill.

Social distancing doesn't help either, unless you jave a very good ventilation inside, which isnt always the case.

Gry

Veteran
Mask only works when you have the right one, otherwise its useless and don't wear the same mask to often, otherwise other germs will make you ill.

Social distancing doesn't help either, unless you jave a very good ventilation inside, which isnt always the case.

Watching the reaction to this, I have been intrigued at how few seem to have made any modification to existing systems.
The cheapest and easiest way to reduce risk is to increase the air flow resulting in a lower viral load.
If one could look at work orders for local hvac outfits, I would not expect to see any orders for public buildings.
Would expect to see those with money and education ordering extensive modifications.
There are protocols for mask use, and like seat belts must be used correctly if one is interested in
obtaining the maximum benefit from the use of them. Social distancing can be a very effective means
of reducing the exposure one has.

Amynamous

Watching the reaction to this, I have been intrigued at how few seem to have made any modification to existing systems.
The cheapest and easiest way to reduce risk is to increase the air flow resulting in a lower viral load.
If one could look at work orders for local hvac outfits, I would not expect to see any orders for public buildings.
Would expect to see those with money and education ordering extensive modifications.
There are protocols for mask use, and like seat belts must be used correctly if one is interested in
obtaining the maximum benefit from the use of them. Social distancing can be a very effective means

iirc, i believe that recent MIT paper concluded that in an indoor environment with poor ventilation, with increased time, social distancing became less effective

Gry

Veteran
iirc, i believe that recent MIT paper concluded that in an indoor environment with poor ventilation, with increased time, social distancing became less effective

Make sense when one considers the principals of dispersion over time. At that point that a even a cheap mask produced via the non woven blown melt process would be far more beneficial than a cotton mask or face covering. An N95 would be even more viable. One would want a higher level of protection the longer one would need to spend in such a location.

mowood3479

Veteran
No responsible person would ever claim anyone created a deadly virus and then infected the entire world with it.
You are addicted to spewing misinformation.

So Im guessing ur not a fan of jon Stewart anymore?
(im not the only one saying this)

people with phds are publishing papers…
+ beloved media icons like jon Stewart are saying it.

so ya, fuck the assholes who created this virus and unleashed in on the population.
there is no torture too brutal or slow for these heinous criminals

but go ahead gry, keep covering for ur people… ur pro governemnt agenda is quite clear for anyone who bother to keep track of ur posts..

https://youtu.be/sSfejgwbDQ8

mowood3479

Veteran

Thanks captain obvious.
i hadn’t put together that staying away from people would help mitigate risk for a virus that spreads from person to person.
good post

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've had 2 friends get blood clots and nearly die because of this bullshit poison there forcing on everyone, just because a flu like virus caused less than 1% of all deaths in the UK over the last 2 years so far. Just look what it did to Eric Clapton. The people who run all this crap have made trillions while everyone else get ground into the dirt like shit on a shoe. The government is your friend, so please take this medicine, yes do your bit for the country. Then comes the bribery "have a jab get a free meal" or "joints for jabs" then comes the name-calling and shaming, then in comes the military to force it upon you. What happened to free will???

Amynamous

I've had 2 friends get blood clots and nearly die because of this bullshit poison there forcing on everyone, just because a flu like virus caused less than 1% of all deaths in the UK over the last 2 years so far. Just look what it did to Eric Clapton. The people who run all this crap have made trillions while everyone else get ground into the dirt like shit on a shoe. The government is your friend, so please take this medicine, yes do your bit for the country. Then comes the bribery "have a jab get a free meal" or "joints for jabs" then comes the name-calling and shaming, then in comes the military to force it upon you. What happened to free will???

Free will in the military? That’s funny!
I remember getting inoculated in the 1980’s while going through basic training.
Walked the line and when my turn came, there was a “medic” type person with a high pressure injector at my left arm and my right arm. Who knows what they injected. I certainly do not remember being told what i was receiving nor ever being asked if i would like to decline. I do remember the blood dripping down both of my arms though and feeling kind of woozy.

Sorry to hear of your friend’s trouble. I can’t help but wonder if low dose aspirin would help with some people prevent vaccination clots.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: how about a compromise? don't want the vaxxine? then let them shoot you up with live covid since you're so sure it's just a flu...oh yeah,no hospital for you unless you make a "if i could do it over" video...but hey,it's just a flu,according to my mom saltines and ginger ale will deal with it...ok,maybe jabbing the anti-vaxxers with a needle is too much,maybe they can get the mango moron to start rallies again so it happens organically...free booze,no mask,and open gun carry required!:biggrin: