• No Way!

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

BudToaster

Veteran
Big Pharma - Organized Crime

nice summary of the criminal fraud from across the pond.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
It wasn't Covid in 2020, but the Avian flu which many died by misdiagnosis, especially the elderly.

GIsVYA3WsAAWFFy.jpeg

RickLafleur

no. whole virus is a better idea (?), but in general, intramuscular injection for a respiratory infection is dumb. all risk, no benefit.

pretty simple: if i die of covid, god is teaching me a lesson. a jab doesn't make me right with my body or with god. or any other goddamn environmental toxin.

dumb-and-dumber-dumb-and-dumber-gif.gif

RickLafleur

it is like going round and round in circles. people seem to forget influenza and a host of novel coronas were fraudulently attributed to being this so called ' covid ' . excess deaths at that time remained normal, if not below average.... then after the operation warpspeed and injection roll out , through mandates and emotional blackmail , then the lack of trials and testing , the emergency use act allowed the use of these poisons and with immunity , and then excess deaths started to rocket . the masses know this , yet we have a few dweebs in a corner of icmag perpetuating the same old narrative of safe and effective , and how great they are . it is finished guys ... a scam . you got played like a fiddle , and refuse to admit you made a mistake .. just admit you were fooled into taking a shot by raging sociopaths and possibly suffer cognitive dissonance . nobody is perfect . we all make mistakes . no big deal ... but to still be defending that shit now at this point , is madness personified
jim-carrey-yeah.gif

So Hai

That too. The UK ordered and used it a large amount of it.
As soon as oldies coughed or sneezed they where isolated and placed on the death program. Some managed to save their relatives by walking into hospices, demand to see their relatives and of medical staff to stop administrating those drugs.

shiva82

does it cause cancer or beat cancer?

I don't know why I ask you. You'll never get cancer because you weren't vaccinated
are you regretting your decision to take these experimental shots that you do not even know the ingredients of? and at operation warpspeed. thank trump on your next booster visit

audiohi

Veteran
are you regretting your decision to take these experimental shots that you do not even know the ingredients of? and at operation warpspeed. thank trump on your next booster visit

nope.

but you go ahead and keep on yearning for that regret

and the people jabbed regret taking it and are trying every avenue to discredit any opposition

i know you find it hard to accept and are living through regret

sounds like you are full of regret and shame

you sound full of regret