• Soon!

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • No Way!

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

shiva82

where is the mass murderer , the fake dr . dr.fauci. when is that cunt going to be trialled for crimes against humanity and the worst limp wristed pitch in history

BudToaster

Veteran
from Fauci ...

---------------
Rethinking next-generation vaccines for coronaviruses, influenzaviruses, and other respiratory viruses, by Morens, Taubenberger, and Fauci. As the authors point out:

non-systemic respiratory viruses such as influenza viruses, SARS-CoV-2, and RSV tend to have significantly shorter incubation periods and rapid courses of viral replication. They replicate predominantly in local mucosal tissue, without causing viremia, and do not significantly encounter the systemic immune system or the full force of adaptive immune responses, which take at least 5–7 days to mature, usually well after the peak of viral replication and onward transmission to others. ….

Taking all of these factors into account, it is not surprising that none of the predominantly mucosal respiratory viruses have ever been effectively controlled by vaccines. This observation raises a question of fundamental importance: if natural mucosal respiratory virus infections do not elicit complete and long-term protective immunity against reinfection, how can we expect vaccines, especially systemically administered non-replicating vaccines, to do so? This is a major challenge for future vaccine development, and overcoming it is critical as we work to develop “next-generation” vaccines.

In other words, in November 2022, Dr. Fauci and his colleagues published a paper in which they demonstrated their clear understanding of what Professor Clancy told me at dinner three months earlier—namely, the COVID-19 vaccines cannot “effectively control” SARS-CoV-2. The initial, much publicized claim that they would prevent infection and transmission was a bald-faced lie.
-------------------------

some people claim that CDC never said the jab would stop infection and spread. they lie too.

here is some biology for us nerds...

SARS-CoV-2 replicates rapidly in the nasal mucosa and transmits to other people days before it makes it down into the gas exchange region of the lungs and encounters blood antibodies.

BudToaster

Veteran
1710349395924.png

shiva82

my, my
the vaccine is real now, how convenient
perhaps our conservative experts can explain this breakthrough
trump is 'operation warpspeed ' . this global democide is nothing to do with the fantasy island narratives you seem to follow. trump is a cunt , a criminal, biden is , they all are . to be in politics you have to be a criminal. democracy never existed . it is an illusion ... why would you even bring up party politics when the bigger picture is beyond that paradigm

igrowone

Veteran
trump is 'operation warpspeed ' . this global democide is nothing to do with the fantasy island narratives you seem to follow. trump is a cunt , a criminal, biden is , they all are . to be in politics you have to be a criminal. democracy never existed . it is an illusion ... why would you even bring up party politics when the bigger picture is beyond that paradigm
🤣

BudToaster

Veteran
Have you seen any similar stats for Sinovac?
no. whole virus is a better idea (?), but in general, intramuscular injection for a respiratory infection is dumb. all risk, no benefit.

pretty simple: if i die of covid, god is teaching me a lesson. a jab doesn't make me right with my body or with god. or any other goddamn environmental toxin.

shiva82

it is like going round and round in circles. people seem to forget influenza and a host of novel coronas were fraudulently attributed to being this so called ' covid ' . excess deaths at that time remained normal, if not below average.... then after the operation warpspeed and injection roll out , through mandates and emotional blackmail , then the lack of trials and testing , the emergency use act allowed the use of these poisons and with immunity , and then excess deaths started to rocket . the masses know this , yet we have a few dweebs in a corner of icmag perpetuating the same old narrative of safe and effective , and how great they are . it is finished guys ... a scam . you got played like a fiddle , and refuse to admit you made a mistake .. just admit you were fooled into taking a shot by raging sociopaths and possibly suffer cognitive dissonance . nobody is perfect . we all make mistakes . no big deal ... but to still be defending that shit now at this point , is madness personified

BudToaster

Veteran
transfection is criminal when administered to a healthy human - the mRNA injection is transfection, not vaccination.

biologists who do transfection for a living always, ALWAYS, put the transfected animal down after several weeks - the animal can't live well after being transfected - to keep them alive is cruel.

igrowone

Veteran
transfection is criminal when administered to a healthy human - the mRNA injection is transfection, not vaccination.

biologists who do transfection for a living always, ALWAYS, put the transfected animal down after several weeks - the animal can't live well after being transfected - to keep them alive is cruel.
so your plan is to euthanize hundreds of millions of people that have been covid vaccinated?