What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The benefit outweighs the risks by several miles. Damn, tootin' I'm vaccinated (Pfizer) and feel good I can go on walks with other vaccinated friends WITHOUT a mask!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The benefit outweighs the risks by several miles. Damn, tootin' I'm vaccinated (Pfizer) and feel good I can go on walks with other vaccinated friends WITHOUT a mask!

You could have anyways. If it makes you feel better, why not? Good luck.

This separation thing must really be hard on kids. They just naturally want to touch and be close.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Even with 2 vaccinations you're still contagious and wearing a mask, while you're outside has no use.Nobody got infected while walking outside.People got only infected indoors while visiting someone or sat in a bus with others or on their working place.

Absolem

Can you cite me peer reviewed research to back up one mans claims? Just a month ago you were citing the cdc VAERS reporting as proof of vaccine deaths. When it clearly wasn't. What I consider flakes are people who cite non peer reviewed research as their evidence. You don't have the top students in the country lining up to be educated by the people you cite. They go to the top colleges which I paste and copy from.

Depends what you see as flakes.Keep in mind that Chinese scientists already warned in 2015 that there were mutations going on in coronaviruses in bats which could cause a pandemic and the WHO at the other hand did nothing till it was to late.

In the interview with Korean Times in 2020 the US virologist Djaballah said even if we had a vaccine today, it won't work and when we take a look to the Seychelles where most people are vaccinated, you have outbreaks at the moment.In the Netherlands we're having outbreak in a nursery home where most people are vaccinated and even one died.In Brazil you have new mutations of the variants and also in India there are new mutations of the variants.

The UK is now dealing with the Indian variant in certain areas.What those mutations will lead to, is still the question.

There is a report published by the IPC and in this report mentioned there is an increase of 288% of death among the group of 20-29, who are vaccinated.

https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/the-isra...-vaccinations/

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

here in Switzerland we go outside without masks. you don't need a vaccine to go get sun and fresh air with friends.

you have no idea if the benefits outweigh the risks, no one does. its impossible to tell the safety of a vaccine in 4 months. specially the long term safety is up in the air, anyone telling you otherwise is straight out lieing. even the most qualified scientist in the world can not tell the fucking future. only time will tell. thats just a fact, no amount of education or science will let you predict the future.

Absolem

The MRNA vaccines can be divided into two parts. The MRNA which we have been studying the last 70 years. And the S proteins which we have been studying since 1966. What was rushed on this vaccine was the S protein. The cool part of the vaccine is we no longer need to inject people with the virus anymore to get their immune system built up. So what part do you have issue with? The MRNA or the S protein?

Look at all the commercials for lawsuits because of side effects from drugs that went through full fda trials the. Became recalled. Here take this experimental vaccine.... Also if it does have long lasting side effects you are taking it at your own risk because the manufacturer is going to be legally protected. It usually takes at least 7 years to make sure a medication is safe. Nobody knows the long term effects of this vaccine and they won’t for at least another 5 years . That is the sweet spot that long term side effects tend to manifest. Honestly if getting the vaccine makes you feel better go for it. It’s your body your choice. People that would shame others for not taking it or would like to see it become mandatory are the problem in my own humble opinion.

CaptainDankness

Considering only 7% of the people in my state caught Covid-19 and I was always the asshole who wouldn't wear a mask into stores and didn't catch it, I don't see any benefits whatsoever. I have a 93% chance of not even catching it and at least a 99% chance of survival on the off chance I do catch it.

I've been sharing joints and bowls even bongs the entire pandemic and you think you need a vaccine to go for a walk?? :good: You look at the facts and not the hyped up bullshit for ratings, it's really not so scary. My state is also considering to stop making kids wear masks in school, we have no more bullshit Covid-19 mandates in effect. Someone on here said it was going to take at least 2 weeks to see an uptick after removing the mask mandate, well it's been longer and we removed all but masks in school since. :tiphat:

igrowone

Veteran
Considering only 7% of the people in my state caught Covid-19 and I was always the asshole who wouldn't wear a mask into stores and didn't catch it, I don't see any benefits whatsoever. I have a 93% chance of not even catching it and at least a 99% chance of survival on the off chance I do catch it.

I've been sharing joints and bowls even bongs the entire pandemic and you think you need a vaccine to go for a walk?? :good: You look at the facts and not the hyped up bullshit for ratings, it's really not so scary. My state is also considering to stop making kids wear masks in school, we have no more bullshit Covid-19 mandates in effect. Someone on here said it was going to take at least 2 weeks to see an uptick after removing the mask mandate, well it's been longer and we removed all but masks in school since. :tiphat:

7% you say, could be , but you're tossing out a lot of numbers here that you seem to think need to be accepted with no question
au contraire - telling us the source of those numbers would be a good start
not to mention that you've been quite skeptical of other's posted numbers, just common sense to be equally skeptical of yours
and you may have been infected but asymptomatic
so many questions

CaptainDankness

7% you say, could be , but you're tossing out a lot of numbers here that you seem to think need to be accepted with no question
au contraire - telling us the source of those numbers would be a good start
not to mention that you've been quite skeptical of other's posted numbers, just common sense to be equally skeptical of yours
and you may have been infected but asymptomatic
so many questions

https://www.wmur.com/article/3-more...s-and-active-cases-slightly-increase/36372537

It's actually 7.01%, so a 92.99% chance of not catching it to be more accurate. :tiphat:

As for up to 40% being possibly asymptomatic, well that's going to bring the death% way down probably less than 1%. Certainly not the deadly pathogen I want to take numerous experimental vaccines for.

I did have a slight dry cough for about a week and a half though, my wife too, felt really fatigued one day but never got a fever or lost my sense of smell, neither did my wife. Almost think it was Covid-19 but neither of us got sick enough to bother getting tested. Definitely is possible the real number is much higher cause other than being fatigued for that one day, the cough was way better than a cold with a runny nose and shit. :tiphat:

igrowone

Veteran
https://www.wmur.com/article/3-more...s-and-active-cases-slightly-increase/36372537

It's actually 7.01%, so a 92.99% chance of not catching it to be more accurate. :tiphat:

As for up to 40% being possibly asymptomatic, well that's going to bring the death% way down probably less than 1%. Certainly not the deadly pathogen I want to take numerous experimental vaccines for.

I did have a slight dry cough for about a week and a half though, my wife too, felt really fatigued one day but never got a fever or lost my sense of smell, neither did my wife. Almost think it was Covid-19 but neither of us got sick enough to bother getting tested. Definitely is possible the real number is much higher cause other than being fatigued for that one day, the cough was way better than a cold with a runny nose and shit. :tiphat:

thanks for the follow up there
asymptomatic for some, good news/bad news
makes it very tough to contain and track
but look at India right now, funeral pyres show from the air what kind of situation that is
it's not all about what the virus is now, which is plenty bad enough
but what it could become

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity

How can you say such a thing? I believe, and please correct me if i'm wrong, the injections are still in their trial phase.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

thanks for the follow up there
asymptomatic for some, good news/bad news
makes it very tough to contain and track
but look at India right now, funeral pyres show from the air what kind of situation that is
it's not all about what the virus is now, which is plenty bad enough
but what it could become

I can definitely see India having a much higher death rate. For one it's very unsanitary, lots of malnurished people, a lot more pollution, terrible health care. All that creates a lot more people at a higher risk. I'd be more surprised if it wasn't worse than the USA, but I'm sure more than half them funeral pyres have nothing to do with Covid-19 cause in the USA cancer and heart disease were the number 1 and 2 killers. Not even 1/3rd of the dead the media scared us with was Covid-19 in the USA, I expect no different coverage of India by the same people.

Gry

Veteran

Quite the difference between a citation from a medical institution and a commercial television station.
Your inane attempt to minimise the most significant tragedy of our times, is not amusing nor useful.

Gry

Veteran
How can you say such a thing? I believe, and please correct me if i'm wrong, the injections are still in their trail phase.
Such a thing can be said because the technology has been used quite successfully in numerous studies over the past ten years,
and there was need for an immediate solution.
Interesting but pointless objections you embrace.
Would you care to explain what your idea of a successful approach for dealing with the virus would entail ?

CaptainDankness

Quite the difference between a citation from a medical institution and a commercial television station.
Your inane attempt to minimise the most significant tragedy of our times, is not amusing nor useful.

Cancer kills a lot more people!! Therefore cancer is a much more significant tragedy of our times.... Or they don't matter just the old people who die from Covid-19?

It's an ABC station so it's still left wing like you like it. :tiphat:

Absolem

Why even put the paper inside the box?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9SNJ0icWm2DO/

After you watch that video here's rest of the lineup. Got some satanic Biden, some Alex Jones, and AOC.

Looks like the National Enquire has some competition. And the people who use this site for their news brag how they don't watch "Tee Vee".

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2.png Views:	2 Size:	134.1 KB ID:	17853635

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_4.png Views:	2 Size:	254.2 KB ID:	17853636

igrowone

Veteran
After you watch that video here's rest of the lineup. Got some satanic Biden, some Alex Jones, and AOC.

Looks like the National Enquire has some competition. And the people who use this site for their news brag how they don't watch "Tee Vee".

it's become evident their minds have progressed to somewhere beyond TV
I doubt they're coming back, the real life versions I know of are becoming more isolated

Gry

Veteran
Cancer kills a lot more people!! Therefore cancer is a much more significant tragedy of our times.... Or they don't matter just the old people who die from Covid-19?

It's an ABC station so it's still left wing like you like it. :tiphat:
You literally wallow in unfounded and absurd statements.
Your local TV outlet is neither an accurate source of information nor the equivalent of a citation.

Gry

Veteran

Quite the self description: " I was always the asshole who wouldn't wear a mask".

Latest posts

Latest posts