What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 59 31.1%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
AslPY5JB.png

Cannavore

Veteran
nicki minaj's brother repeatedly raped an 11yr old girl. her opinion is about as valuable as my morning piss.

Cuddles

nicki minaj's brother repeatedly raped an 11yr old girl. her opinion is about as valuable as my morning piss.

that´s really unbelievable and revolting!!!!!!!!!
(Hope this poor girl hasn´t got her period yet and living in Texas right now) :( :( :(

But just because someones relative is a total low life and sadistic c*nt, it doesn´t mean that the rest of the family are that way.

PS. That tweet TNTBudSticker posted doesn´t say which vaccine that guy recieved.

h.h.

Veteran
Of course lol. You ain't getting it free..

I’m thinking they’re going to charge a premium. It may be a good deal. I admit I overlooked it too quick.
A lot of grocery stores are delivering now. I’m sure only within certain areas. That may well expand.
Still, they deliver soda as well as milk.
A lot of its convenience.. Both parents having to work or a single parent doing double duty.
Preprepared is actually a pretty good idea.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It ain't worth it to get groceries delivered unless you are buying a lot of food. Delivering milk was an idea I played with for a while. The amount of milk people drink is staggering. I drink 3-4 gallons a week and I'm just 1 person. This is a huge business if done right.

There are healthy food deliveries but you have to buy a subscription. Its def not cheap.

Cuddles

Holding out here. I live in the sticks and hardly see anyone.

I´m right in the city and hardly see people unless I´m out getting groceries,lol! I even avoid the gym because I´m not vaxed yet (and STILL pay monthly memership - bollocks)

Amynamous

that´s really unbelievable and revolting!!!!!!!!!
(Hope this poor girl hasn´t got her period yet and living in Texas right now) :( :( :(

But just because someones relative is a total low life and sadistic c*nt, it doesn´t mean that the rest of the family are that way.

PS. That tweet TNTBudSticker posted doesn´t say which vaccine that guy recieved.

It’s more likely he got a blood clot in his eye from covid. It’s a vascular virus and the eyes are extremely vascular.
If he was hospitalized for covid, he had probably been infected for at least a week or two by then.
Lots of people have been getting clots due to Sars2. It can be extremely destructive.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In 1954, polio was a terrifying reality. The vaccine began as a large clinical trial of 1.3 million kids around the country. They called themselves Polio Pioneers, the first to try a new vaccine in the hopes of ending a grave threat.

Nine months after the trial ended, the vaccine was declared safe and effective. In 1955, mass inoculation against polio began. 25 years later, domestic polio transmission had all but vanished.

Polio is now a mandated vaccination in all 50 states. The kids you see pictured made this a reality for us all.

242024158_10157856805925780_7944737952447801754_n.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It ain't worth it to get groceries delivered unless you are buying a lot of food. Delivering milk was an idea I played with for a while. The amount of milk people drink is staggering. I drink 3-4 gallons a week and I'm just 1 person. This is a huge business if done right.

There are healthy food deliveries but you have to buy a subscription. Its def not cheap.

true story,they used to deliver milk door to door

Latest posts

Latest posts