What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hating the new site. A lot.

xst89soi7d

What he said^^. find myself not logging in so I can see thr "todays posts" thing. It goes away when you log on.

v0Qgb6A.jpg

"Today's Posts" disappears when you log in. Heh :bigeye:
:party:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Gotta search.find em. Then post in the thread.it will now show up in ur notifications.

No, it doesn't work properly. Only some threads are updating. Some threads are not showing up at all which I have posted in recently. I have been testing this for several days.

"Today's Posts" disappears when you log in. Heh :bigeye:

Website support have been asked to fix the issue where "Today's Posts" disappears from the menu tab when ICMag users log in. Please submit your comments on this, here: https://www.icmag.com/forum/ic-maga...-disappears-from-the-menu-tab-when-you-log-in

In the meantime, you can try using this "Today's Posts" shortcut, which is copied before I logged in. I have used this a few times today, and it hasn't changed. Hopefully the "Today's Posts" tab will be fixed in a matter of hours, than days. https://www.icmag.com/search?search..."},"exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}

vanilla dutch

My recent posts is missing at least 2 threads that I have posted in during the last week. This used to be one of the best features. I wonder what other threads I am missing updates?
Its only when someone else either likes a post.quotes u.or posts in it.i think.could be wrong.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Its only when someone else either likes a post.quotes u.or posts in it.i think.could be wrong.

No, that is notifications. They appear fine. This is under the My Recent Posts. I have at least 4 recent threads that don't appear there despite recent posts. I can't explain this any more simply than I have. (I need the old bashing my head against the wall emoji. Even those are crap now).

xst89soi7d

Website support have been asked to fix the issue where "Today's Posts" disappears from the menu tab when ICMag users log in. Please submit your comments on this, here: https://www.icmag.com/forum/ic-maga...-disappears-from-the-menu-tab-when-you-log-in

In the meantime, you can try using this "Today's Posts" shortcut, which is copied before I logged in. I have used this a few times today, and it hasn't changed. Hopefully the "Today's Posts" tab will be fixed in a matter of hours, than days. https://www.icmag.com/search?search..."},"exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}

The "Today's Posts" tab is not working while logged out now. This shortcut is now the only way into "Today's Posts". Please BOOKMARK this. https://www.icmag.com/search?search..."},"exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Uhh what.ur account dosnt work when ur logged out.its not supposed to.totally stoner move.

FFS, vanilla, todays posts is only there when you ARE LOGGED OUT. That is the issue. It disappears when you are logged in. Read xst's post again. You have made it clear you like the new site, but some of us have genuine concerns and are trying to alert the powers that be, so we can sort this out. Will you please quit making stupid posts in this thread and let us problem solve.
How much are you paying him Gypsy?:laughing:

The good news is I found the old emojis.:wallbash:

Last edited:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
On my end "New Topics" is the same as "Today's Posts" - however if not logged in access to "New Topics" is denied but "Today's Posts" is not. I just logged in and then out again to confirm that although "Today's Posts" is not present while logged in, "New Topics" is, and it's the same list of threads...

hyposomniac

My new stressor is this blue chat box.
Its huge and floats all over the page as my keyboard pops up, finally settling in between the keyboard and this text entry screen, as big as paul bunyan I tell ya. On a 6inch phone screen, that bad boy takes up a lot of real estate.
There's 20 pulldown menus randomly scattered across the page, why not put this blue box in one of those.
I keep hitting it by accident, and its visually distracting and asymmetrical to the point of anxiety. How about an X to close it, permanently

vanilla dutch

On my end "New Topics" is the same as "Today's Posts" - however if not logged in access to "New Topics" is denied but "Today's Posts" is not. I just logged in and then out again to confirm that although "Today's Posts" is not present while logged in, "New Topics" is, and it's the same list of threads...

Thats what i was saying.guest mode vs.signed in member.look english aint my forte.so outta respect i will just let everybody who knows what they are talking about especially when it comes to programming and technology do their thing.love out