picture.php

picture.php

----HP5
picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup whodair...have heard it is very nice...very stable...will be some controlled pollination for sure...f4s so i will have something to work with...a bro has some hashplant seeds he just put down from early 2000s so we are gonna mix and match some of the boys and girls...

Last edited:

Greenmopho

I'm actually blooming out a female HP that I started from Sensi Seeds beans. I just cut another one down today actually, great plant, rock-hard nugs. I ordered the seeds directly from Sensi last year, and I noticed that the seeds were small, dry, and kind of wilty looking. I had a low success rate popping compared to other seeds, so I'm pretty sure they sat on the shelf at SS for a few years. I still have the original packaging, booklet, and 4 seeds left. The plant is strong, hearty roots, dark evergreen color, and huge fat leaves. It looks EXACTLY like yours in the pics above. How can I tell if it is f2 or f3, etc?

Also, the HP lady i took down today had maybe 5 or 6 nanners on it, no seeds though. I wonder if it was hermie from seed? My other girl thats going from seed, and no sign of hermie yet. I grew this for years in a non-medical state, no sign of hermie. A DJ Short Flo in the same setup as the HP didn't hermie, so I doubt it was stress. No light leakage issues, just a mild nute/pH problem 1/2 through bloom. Anyway, worst come to worst, i still got 4 beans. I am also blooming a male HP from the same SS seed stock. I figured that the pollen is precious, seeing as I paid over $150 for a 10 pack. I am thinking if its an f2, and I cross a hearty girl with the pollen, I would have a good f3. But if I have an f3 already, am I over inbreeding it?

uraverage

I hope some of the f-4 or higher, make it to the bay. ( i can dream)
I have always wanted to grow out some of sensi's hashplant, but they want alot of $$ for 10 beans....
Good luck with ur hunt.
:lurk:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
g.m.---i dont know how to tell what generation any other way then what the person who gifted me the seeds told me. very interested to hear how it comes out..
--purple b and wd---thanks for stoppin in! cant wait to try this myself..
---uraverage-if there is anything worth continuing i will certainly do so...cuts of all will be taken...this time i will finish the females w out seed yet, tho the males will be flowered seperately and the pollen stored...
--gh-thanks! they are very hardy plants....
-------well, im trying to figure out how to fit these in the flower room..i want them to get a prime spot under the lights...may have to wait a bit, but i will keep this thread updated as they go in to flower...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
lookin good!!! All have a very strong indica look to them. Cant wait to see them mature.
Some of the stoniest bud ive ever smoked was some HP13 in maui.

G

guest121295

Looks nice, they came up at least, that's saying something.I used to love the old Sensi HP.I had a film vial full of f4 seeds and they fell into a hole in a foundation back in 95.I've thought about blasting a hole in the wall to find them but I always figure they'll be dead and I'll have a big mess. Those plants do look, from this viewers perspective authentic. Hope they turn out well, there were always some beauties in those seed batches, fast finishers with a great old high. Good luck, I'll be checking in as they come along! Chaco.:)

D

deathtosoapbar

Great stuff! Makes me nostalgic...hashplant from before sensi fucked up and started selling long flowering hemp plants as hashplant

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup guys!
Ras and deatht.s.-thanks for stoppin in!
--chaco-funny shit man! i know there are plenty of folks round here who would be considering doing the same thing!

H

highsteppa

nice subrob, they look great and ultra healthy...is HP supposed to have a non-typical indica stone? Anyways best of luck I love these kind of projects

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great, good luck with these, i'll be following this one for sure. I'm on the hunt for a good hashplant. :D

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya i might hafta put the old 400w in the flower room just so i can get these going...wont be the best light, but i cant wait much longer and i got a couple girls in line ahead of these...its a real bitch having more plants than you want! haha

I

ijimunot

I am running 7 Hash Plant and 3 Afghan now. First week from sprouting. I was thinking of a seed run with them. Will wait to see what the males look like. If I have a male Afghan not sure if I will back cross the Hash Plant or use a Hash Plant male with the Afghan. Or both. Got a seat pulled up for this thread. Peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome ij...they all sound good!
---these freakin plants are growing freakishly large, incredibly quick! i wish they would slow down a lil...didnt wanna top them first run, wanted to see how they come out au natural...haha...but im gonna have to just to keep em short...they arent gonna get a spot in the flower room for a bit still...see what happens..