What's new

HASHPLANT

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
speaking of hashplant... Im smoking on some HP13 right now as i type this.... Its premature nugs, but still very potent... Space out kind of high... Very peppery taste. Reminds me of the KaliMist or MoeMist.
Gonna be able to get a cut.
might have to convince subrob to use some of his HP pollen he has saved on her

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
been a lil while so i snapped a couple quick pics...full body shot of a and a closeup of b...couldnt get to c...

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well...i feel a lil better now that i remember i started this thread...ha...for those who were following along specifically to see how cash plant turned out...well...i apologize...its good...but it aint chem d x hashplant...its chem d x c99...the exact reason i didnt send these in to server fund...i think i had just finished dusting w c99 pollen when i did the hp project in the corner...the chem d and valley were rubbed up on the hashplant impregnated plant...all seemed to indicate chem x hp...oh well...so sorry for the confusion folks...now i suppose i should pop some of the hp crosses voodoo made just so the thread doesnt end on a bad note...or...i should say..an incorrect note!:)

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
great pics and documenatation everyone..... i'll always love tthe old school HP stout bushy and resin factory's ......since sensi's quality's been on the decline i guess many things have changed over the years........If you guys dont mind ..i have a quick Q.. what do you guys think about sensi's afghan#1??? i bought a pack 2 years ago and ever since i've been hearing mixed results on them does anyone possibly have any experience with the AG#1?....thanks in advance

A

Aerokush101

this is very informative, great show... BOOKMARKED, it should be updated!

G.O. Joe

Veteran
I said before that one of my Sensi HP females had no THC at all - now this is interesting, if someone grew out a pack and had each plant tested they might find that this is a mixed THC/CBD type strain. Some people unfairly think a plant with no THC is a sign of bad breeding and maybe in my case it was pollen contamination, or maybe that's their strain and Sensi is keeping it that way.

:kitty:
I have finally gotten around to doing a Beam test on the 10 grams or so I saved - my pack was most definitely mixed THC/CBD (or CBG). You might think that Sensi would advertise this but I'd be surprised if they've thought of testing.

The test: a gram of decarboxylated bud is soaked in 10 ml of petroleum ether in a stoppered test tube for a few hours (days), filtered, and the filtrate put in a beaker. A small flake of KOH like 50 mg, is dissolved in a ml of ethanol (Bacardi white rum in this case) and added to and swirled in the beaker for a minute. The layers do not mix but that's OK as long as air also gets mixed in with the swirling. The purple color was strong in the rum after 5 minutes, a strong test.

On the strength of this, I suggest that someone interested in high CBD strains with access to GC/MS testing and money to burn get a pack and post the results.

foxylady

The Real Old School Seeds and Cuts were astonishing, I dunno whats happened though, Not seen too many Incredible varieties for a wee while.
Peace,

BC*Dankster*

I've been wondering if I would have better luck trying local hashplant genetics from here in BC , as opposed to ordering sensi seeds HP and trying to find what I'm looking for ? There a few hashplant varieties here At the seed banks...

jay sus

is there any hashplants around that actually smell like black hash? no berries or fruitsalad, just black hash? have not seen one in 20 years or so. kinda miss that

window

Veteran
is there any hashplants around that actually smell like black hash? no berries or fruitsalad, just black hash? have not seen one in 20 years or so. kinda miss that

I used to grow HashPlant and Black Domina in the mid nineties, the dry sift from those vars when pressed had the black hash smell and taste, absolutely divine.
When warmed in the palm they could be moulded to any shape.
I cannot comment on these two today as I have not grown them for years.