What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Church

FatherEarth

Veteran
You guys tuning in every Sunday or what? I know I've recently become an evangelist bitten by the Holy Spirit. Despite the fact that they constantly hate on bho or anything using solvents....still a good show if you can deal with all the tech difficulties and sometimes annoying guests featured. There are some gems of info to be mined out of it. ...
Congregation members please stand up, let's have some hash church discussions...! Amen.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=hash church&sm=3

FE

Roji

I've seen a few. My new friend Horatio is a weekly contributer. I'm going to start going back and watching from the beginning.

FatherEarth

Veteran
Ahhh the limonene oil extraction.. So much to say about that whole thing... Maybe you could tell me where to procure some of his work? I'd like to sample it to finalize my thoughts on the subject. Surprised more folks aren't into church. I use various Mozilla ad ons to download them and watch/listen on road trips...they are getting longer ! 4.5 hours of church with probably an hour of nonsense in that..... Lol still worth it...

JColtrane

listen every sunday ... last Sunday was LONG, but well worth it! Also became very addicted to static sift lately after watching Bubbleman and D420K, fun shit.

BTW bubbleman's screens are way nice, and well worth it

Heusinomics

Awesome!
Bubblman is good people!

I literally jst finished another episode of bubblemans world with The House of the great Gardener. Such nice folks up in the great white north! And always informative!

I'm sure afew hash sermons will have me talking in toungs in no time!
Then I can call in to the Dunn show and finnaly b understud. Ha
Thanks again for the link ;D

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
yea I've been watching for the last month or more(when its finished...time difference)...still half way through the last one

Some interesting things mentioned...food for thought

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
listen every sunday ... last Sunday was LONG, but well worth it! Also became very addicted to static sift lately after watching Bubbleman and D420K, fun shit.

BTW bubbleman's screens are way nice, and well worth it

Hee, hee, hee, that was a nice aromatic full melt dry sieve bro, thanks for sharing!

Purdy too! All heads, without a pecker pole in the batch.

JColtrane

Hee, hee, hee, that was a nice aromatic full melt dry sieve bro, thanks for sharing!

Purdy too! All heads, without a pecker pole in the batch.

I try not to be a one trick pony Sensei ... I'll bring the screens up soon, and we can forget about oil for the day & just do a little sifting :tiphat:

FatherEarth

Veteran
I try not to be a one trick pony Sensei ... I'll bring the screens up soon, and we can forget about oil for the day & just do a little sifting :tiphat:

Bubbleman just let out a lil tear...stopped a bho production for a day to dry sift lol....
:cry:

JColtrane

Oh shit I didn't even think about that ... how about we run the machine, and while the fuckers given us gold, we can be sifting for some clear dome!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ah look forward to turning tricks with you brother and will track down/dust off mah dry sieve gear, for a mix of nostalgia and larning old dawgs new tricks!

I have always had a soft spot for unpressed prime aromatic dry sieve, and just the heads are that much more delightful.

Congratulations on the primo starting material, to have aromatics in the first place. We will have to put our heads to less labor intensive static cleaning.

I left a message for older than me and dirt electronics genius Bob, to see if he knows of any clever ways to whomp up a magic electrostatic wand. He suggested that we try a electronic fly swatter, so I ordered three from BBB for $6 ea to pass around and try out. Maybe cover with parchment for the material to stick to................

"Wave your magic twanger Froggy;TWAAAAAAAAAANG!!!

JColtrane

Been thinking about the fly swater too ... check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGx83KppSCQ

Someone in another forum said to take an old tv, windex screen to remove static charge. Turn on the TV, and dump sift vertically in front of screen, and the head's will stick while letting rest of the shit fall.

Damn ... we got Bob on the project, watch out world!!! That guy is a GENIUS :tiphat:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been thinking about the fly swater too ... check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGx83KppSCQ

Someone in another forum said to take an old tv, windex screen to remove static charge. Turn on the TV, and dump sift vertically in front of screen, and the head's will stick while letting rest of the shit fall.

Damn ... we got Bob on the project, watch out world!!! That guy is a GENIUS :tiphat:
Hee, hee, hee, I forwarded the link to the venerable and wizened Robertosan so we can have yet another thang to play with!