What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Church

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh shit I didn't even think about that ... how about we run the machine, and while the fuckers given us gold, we can be sifting for some clear dome!

If we let a Grinning Reaper do the heavy lifting, more of our focus can be directed to finishing and refining, as well as the ever important ongoing panel testing, for the purposes of Quality Control.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Grinning Reaper!

Attachments

• dg solarik.jpg3
    dg solarik.jpg3
    69.6 KB · Views: 42

JColtrane

static levitation wand this might be another possible cheap static inducer. Employs the Van der Graaf effect.

Are we looking for a negative or positive charge?

Well, after using parchment paper for a bit ... you'll notice the heads jumping from the screen to the opposite way that you're pulling the card wrapped in parchment. So my guess is the heads are negatively charged, and when the parchment glides over the screens it make's a charge on the parchment attracting the heads ... maybe that doesn't make sense if you haven't tried it ...

If I remember right, you got some sift wizard screens

FatherEarth

Veteran
what about charging metal ss sift screens? Not a good conductor I know but we only want to make a static charge...

Thanks for the electric fly swater tip, I have a couple around the house now... what could I do with a cattle prod? lol

Yea the agriculture behind the material x the extraction tech is what will wins hearts and cups. If you dont push the plant to its max and get all of those secondary metabolites flowing, your material isnt coming close to its genetic potential. All the technique and high dollar extraction equipment in the world means nada without that. Get your SOIL agriculture dialed and your on the road to the top of the top... Cannabis Concentrates World Cup... Cannabis Concentrates All star Olympics ... << things we should get started... :p

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put it up on the living room TV for about an hour and forty-five minutes last night, the hacking sounds of Saint Louisa's Aquarian Choir was enthralling! I turned away satisfied after a long rolling diatribe on how various forms of hash deteriorate over time, at the end the brother runs off a list, from worst to best regarding preserving the proper matrix of terpenes, and also accomplish complete avoidance of moisture/oxidization during storage, be it a few minutes to infinity, and at the high end of his list was natural fully stable BHO sap/shatter.

grow nerd

Veteran
Is taking a small piece or two from the offering plate, while it's being passed around, frowned upon? Or celebrated?

JColtrane

Well if you take a piece, you'll have to make your own little sign. Say something like "thank you lord for thinkin' about me, I'm alive and doin' fine!" lol

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is taking a small piece or two from the offering plate, while it's being passed around, frowned upon? Or celebrated?

How funny, same show I was listening to last night they went on and on about something I absolutely agree with, at the temperatures we're vaping at a minute amount of body oil ruins the taste of a dab. We're not combusting it like we would a ball of hand pressed of yore.

Just a piece of the new etiquette, like dab rags, so don't ever roll a piece of hard shatter between your fingers, and then stick it on a dabber, drop in on a nail, or cringe, place it back in the offertory... :laughing:

ghostmade

Veteran
I know people look at me crazy when i slap on my vinyl cafeteria lady gloves.they think im super paranoid (and i am ;)) but i do it not to mess with the color and taste.people dont understand lthat hand are dirty and full of oils that dont taste good.