What's new

HappyBrother x SFV Kush BX2

Murp

Just Beautiful!!! Anyone I have ever smoked Happy Brotha with just adores the unique taste from it....I could smoke myself into a coma with it. To me, the taste is very addicting and I have never found a ceiling on the HB.

Amazing Greenworks as always from 40AMP +Rep

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am floored with it :D already been doing some initial crosses to start working with I like her so much. Buds just look like gobs of fuzzy trichs in real life. I got the camera angles and lighting a little better on the second set.

I really hope one day I can go to 420 cup and let Karma smoke some of this.

Last edited:

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow very nice 40! Very nice! I got a pack of this bc I saw this journal! I have a good feeling about this one!

Whats the smoke report on this?

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Yea, bought one too. Can't believe they are not sold out, with all the kush-fever going around. Bet this is one of the better ones (; can't wait to taste it

N

nukkumatti

Well I had to grab 2 packs ... Thanks 40!!

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys will like this one go for a 50/50 pheno like mine. You can see the happy brother in the leaves and the way the leaves stack throughout the colas. It's as easy as spotting skunk in something. If you go check out the HB sticky thread you can easily see the HB in my HB x SFV.

I think this was a great pairing cuz the HB needed to be stretched out and the the HB gives some strong and unique flavor to set it apart from the other kushes. Some won't yield good so careful on your choices, but the SFV ups the yield substantially. The ones to avoid have stringy/airy bud growth. 2 out of my last pack were keepers with the one above being a mom worthy of many years.

K

Karma Genetics

I am floored with it :D already been doing some initial crosses to start working with I like her so much. Buds just look like gobs of fuzzy trichs in real life. I got the camera angles and lighting a little better on the second set.

I really hope one day I can go to 420 cup and let Karma smoke some of this.

I whish that was tomorow hi hi.

I smoked a few pheno's 2 days ago from a cuctumer in the store, seems the HB was pretty dominant in his batch.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Karma! Me too heh. Pictures will have to due for now tho I will have a bunch coming up. I cut two down early 4 will are gonna kick it until day 72-75.

The buds are white.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
buuuds
Brains-Panna-Cotta-with-Pomegranite-Sauce.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still havem up and probably will let it go to 75. I can't post pictures cuz I have to upgrade my account for more room and I can't for another 2 weeks sorry.

The dried buds from day 50 look incredible so I can't wait to post finishing shots and dry buds of the day 75. I will do a comparison shot too of day 50 vs. 75 I cannot tell you how much I love this plant. It is my favorite kush and solid indica I have grown so far.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know this one isn't available anymore, but if anyone is looking for kush gear bred M/F with really good results I would be checking out Karma. I still have this plant and am rocking a bunch of it this round as well as some WOG 2.0 and will post up some pictures when they are flowering just had really good results with everything from Karma.

Happy Brother x SFV OGK
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts