Veteran
awesome jobs on those bro!!!

great you found and kept a male......

keep it green!!!

icetoker

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks ICE. Ended up weighing 40 grams dry and I took a bunch of pictures that I will post when I have access to the comp I post pics on.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ditched 3 mom plants in favor of this one....

I have 6 clones of her going right now. I would have done a whole 4x4 but my mom plant was too small. She clones great, smells insane/unique, frosty as hell, and has a taste like no other I have come across. It is almost like an improved mint plant.

The closest thing I can describe to its flavor after well over a month of smoking it is the vanilla tic-tacs combined with the dark green ones. Add fuel into the mix and you have the fire I am smoking :D

I will update this thread throughout flowering. I will also probably try to S1 this plant or cross it to one of my males. Its dope...

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 days until lift off :D

All 6 clones of the mom I kept are big and healthy and they are going be big when flipped. Really can't wait for these this second go around...taste and smell is just so damn unique and good.

K

Karma Genetics

You 40amp, you got a link to your growthread on the keeper cut ?

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
wanna see this second run too. after this thread I had to grab a pack, simply not too many sweet, minty sfv'ish tasting seedoffers out there, and in light of the father being gone, the trigger was pulled! glad I did, thanks for making them Karma, du en dejlig dreng

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will post start of flower pics tonight :D I have 6 clones of the mom flowering and they look absolutely perfect. Taste is phenomenal HB should be bred out to kushes/diesel/dog the taste and smell it provides to things that already reek is just great.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice thread, cant believe iv missed all your progress.

HB is some great genetics

K

Karma Genetics

Funny you say that, just did sour diesel x happy brother bx1. They are just starting test phase.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny you say that, just did sour diesel x happy brother bx1. They are just starting test phase.

I already know that will turn out great. Sour D will lift the yield and increase terpens like it does to everything. Can't even imagine the taste, sounds nebulous lol.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the mom I kept and she is absolutely gorgeous. The smell off her is just completely original and tasty. These are picture of her run untopped. The previous pictures were topped. To give you an idea of how big it is that is a 3 gal container and a 35 gallon rubber made.

00516.jpg
0085.jpg
01315.jpg
01217.jpg

In this picture you can clearly see 5 of her. 4 straight in the middle and one in the top left. All of them look exactly a like. This girl will turn into a little frost bomb in a couple weeks as we have already seen.

00115.jpg

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Really beautiful lady. Nicely jagged n all!
I can't find it in this thread, maybe I missed it, but for how long did you flower? Not to put your awesome work down, but in the last pix it looks like it has maybe 2 weeks left, did you let them go or chopped? I imagine the taste maybe dulls out a little when you want the bud to swell that much, that's the dilemma, go for the extra grams and frost or taste...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really beautiful lady. Nicely jagged n all!
I can't find it in this thread, maybe I missed it, but for how long did you flower? Not to put your awesome work down, but in the last pix it looks like it has maybe 2 weeks left, did you let them go or chopped? I imagine the taste maybe dulls out a little when you want the bud to swell that much, that's always the dilemma, go for the extra grams and frost or taste...

Yea, I had to chop 3k watts worth of plants early that time unfortunately. I was in the process of moving and if I recall correctly I chopped everything around 60 days. I plan on letting it ride to 75 days this time or as long as it needs, but from my first go around with it I think it needed another week and half or two as you do. Only reason I would chop it early this time would be because my new soil mix did not last, but I am hoping that will not be a problem.

K

Karma Genetics

Ohh yeah, thats what i am talking about. Great looking plants there, going to be a very ice run there.

Respect bro.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohh yeah, thats what i am talking about. Great looking plants there, going to be a very ice run there.

Respect bro.

This is going to be great! I cannot wait to try the 100% finished product since I had to cut early last time. The taste is just marvelous!

I will be posting MANY dry bud shots too...Stuff is nice and frosty. Don't see it leaving my stable for at least a couple of years if ever.

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just reeks of fuel lemon pinesol cleaner funk and hb. This is the first round I have run it as a clone and it is doing fantastic bit more frost imo. Day 70 should be phenomenal as well. Really happy with this one Karma :D

Day 40

IMG_7380_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_73801.jpg
IMG_7372.jpg
IMG_7371.jpg
IMG_7362.jpg
IMG_7361.jpg
IMG_7359.jpg
IMG_7356.jpg