What's new

HappyBrother x SFV Kush BX2

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Karma I have got some killer pics for you when I get time to post in a couple of days = )

I have one pheno that looks exactly like happy brother with a little sfv in the mix very short and extremely tight and small spherical buds.

REEKS =)

K

Karma Genetics

The Happy Brother got this thing that it coats the mouth with its taste, I have been growing the HB for more then 15 years.

I am half way with the new batch of the HB BX2, and couldn't resist to throw in a Sour Diesel, and a FireWHite#6, Also got some Harmony in there from reeferman which stinks like damm lemons, should be a good combo.

I am happy You like these 40amp, i know i do too.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Must've been wasted when I loaded these cuz I forgot to postem in the thread heh This is a strong happy brother very tight buds looks very similar to the pictures. Very short and bushy with lots of colas.

Extremely pungent less fuel more sweet floral lemony

IMG_5779_Trimmed_A.jpg
IMG_5779.JPG
IMG_5790.JPG
IMG_5772.JPG

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Happy Brother got this thing that it coats the mouth with its taste, I have been growing the HB for more then 15 years.

I am half way with the new batch of the HB BX2, and couldn't resist to throw in a Sour Diesel, and a FireWHite#6, Also got some Harmony in there from reeferman which stinks like damm lemons, should be a good combo.

I am happy You like these 40amp, i know i do too.

Yea I can tell HB has to have a very good taste by the smell its like the kushes diesels etc you know they have to have taste heh.

Harmony has sweet lemon smell? I am lookin for real sweet lemon zest no spice or anything. Might give that a try sometime if you think it fits my description.

K

Karma Genetics

Yeh 40amp. i am impressed with the Harmony.

Wow now that looks like a real Happy Kush. Looks like its a bit more on the HB side but defantly got some fromthe Dad aswell, You are going to love that flavour brother its one of the strong things in the HB genetics.

Oh boy i love you shots bro, thank you very much for the nice drop.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh 40amp. i am impressed with the Harmony.

Wow now that looks like a real Happy Kush. Looks like its a bit more on the HB side but defantly got some fromthe Dad aswell, You are going to love that flavour brother its one of the strong things in the HB genetics.

Oh boy i love you shots bro, thank you very much for the nice drop.

Yea I would describe the two phenos I have posted so far like this:

First pheno in thread: Tallest without a doubt. Very SFV dominant in structure couple of super long colas when topped with intense stretch. The buds look more SFV than HB but have just an intense HB smell.

Second smallest without a doubt pheno above: Clearly HB in structure super stout and globular heavy indica buds. Stronger branches. Very strong HB smell with a sweet lemon type smell that is going to taste great. Less fuel smell I would say than the SFV dominant pheno. All the colas will make for decent yield even with its height looks like it will be even with tall pheno.

The rest of my phenos are medium height 2 being a bit too leafy one being very nice yield and not as leafy. Very nice trich coverage.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I could get the white balance right on my camera under these lights the buds are a perfect white with a very light green back ground you obviously can't see much of heh.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely the smell is outrageous man I can't wait to show budshots of this shit in normal lighting....smell is outrageous....very pungent.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright my favorite one cloned quickly and revegged the fastest out of 12 different clones of different strains.

The buds are so friggin plump and white you guys are going to love the bud shots. It smells insane...craziest fuel, sweet, floral, lemon. I cannot wait to get this in a joint and also in my vape.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing taste on the scissor hash out of the vape. Pheno is amazing. It has an great sweet taste from the HB. Hard to describe like maple syrup sweet + mint floral, lemon and fuel from the sfv. Extremely pungent. Not at all what I was expecting from taste sweetness is really different and stays in the mouth like Karma said.

Last edited:

solarz

yo 40...if you don't mind ycould you give some details on the methods you use to grow these beauties? Do you use organic soil mixes, water only mixes, chem ferts, what? Fill ya boy in...lol. Thanks for posting these up, you and others have really turned my eye towards karma's genetics.

solarz

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo 40...if you don't mind ycould you give some details on the methods you use to grow these beauties? Do you use organic soil mixes, water only mixes, chem ferts, what? Fill ya boy in...lol. Thanks for posting these up, you and others have really turned my eye towards karma's genetics.

solarz

Water only organic mixes are the way to go. No crop failure, 100% dependable, great results every time, and little tweaking involved.

I recommend going to blazeoneup's thread and using his mix in the beginning of his post. He made a new one but I have never used it.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=95395&page=47

Only reason I would go hydro which would be DWC, would be for the once a week maintenance.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely love my mom. I haven't weighed her yet but I definitely keep smoking it :D Just a completely unique fantastic taste. Very sweet and indescribable. Karma has very unique flavors going on. It seems anytime you want something unique nobody else is going have, Karma seems to supply.

Yield is low on every pheno but the mom I kept which looks like 1 1/2-3/4 ounces. We will see how it goes but the end product is top shelf. I kept a male that was extremely sticky stems and incredible strong SFV smell. I think I will keep it and see what it does breeding wise, definitely making F2's since the strain is not going to be available and knocking the mom I kept up with some well kept secret males :p

Latest posts

Latest posts