What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy New Year! 2023 is upon us..

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hey everyone,
Ancient Og Project sour apple pheno. All calax very little pistil.
Resin and lavender hues have shown up with the cooler over night temperatures.
40. View attachment 18826506
That looks tremendous. really gorgeous flowers. We had one like that last year with the most delicious creamy baby-powder kush flavor. You probably harvested by now, how does it smoke? We really love the AOG Project , growing it this year again and looking for some good females to breed with as well.
-

Aloha Shcrews it's been years . Saying high from Hawaii. Hope all is well on the farm and blessings for a banner year. Will subscribe
Aloha, all is well here , it's shaping up to be a great season here in the motherlode. I'm trying to post here more, probably start a grow journal here soon. cheers!

Last edited:

sacramental

I love the little hoops you put up over them. I thought about doing that before, maybe will try it next year with some direct-seeded mounds.

Great lineup too , we are growing a lot of the same stuff this year. The Watermelon Rush is really great smoke, strong and delicious terps. My favorites are the short stocky ones with fat buds. Unreal flavor. We made open-pollination f2's of it and are testing them this season as well as some crosses.

Looks like you are off to a good start this season. I bet those will get big and super dank. Ours aren't even in the ground yet, still waiting on a pallet of gypsum and bio-live

Thanks buddy. Super easy I just pounded some rebar into the ground and stretched pvc over them. Super easy to remove and place back as needed. The Alex Honnold, big bang and 1 tourist trap have really taken off! The other tourist trap, watermelon rush and Yosemite glue are kind of lagging but the are snapping out of it. Yes I’m sure they won’t disappoint.