What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Happy Birthday ICMag!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you for your support!

Also, @everyone, don't forget to join our 4/20 giveaway!

Marimbera

Jeez - 20 years already - its certainly been a long and winding road with many pitfalls along the way - to be able to keep ICMAG up and vibrant and interesting - for growers - breeders and users of cannabis alike to keep coming back to enjoy and learn from our many forums - and my initial mission to grow more growers and breed more breeders has worked superbly - over the past 2 decades - as we go into our 3rd decade online - and still we have work to do - for a whole new generation of growers and potential growers that might find us this year and in years to come - but we can't do it all on our own - and we really need YOU ALL to help by sharing seeds and cuttings - and knowledge - so helping us to cultivate more cultivators of our beloved plant - 🪴 - Cannabis -

I would like to thank you all - from the bottom of my heart ❤️ - for being a crucial part in our great quest to get cannabis normalised and accepted world-wide - by simply growing it - and showing your efforts on www.icmag.com -

- GROW ON! -
Congrats to all for 20 y IcMag; big respect Gipsy 💚 and all IcMag Veterans. Happy to be part of this lovely community for 10 y now 🤲🏼 Much thanks to Simm 🎚️ for hooking me up and showing me world of beautiful and honest cannabis. Looking forward this IcMag 420 again. Stay strong and united all 🫶🏻 Enjoy 420 🙏🏻🌪️🔥

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
20 years, its been that long? I remember getting invited to icmag from overgrow. At the time having no clue it would be the replacement and become my favorite cannabis destination. It's the moderators, the members and especially Gypsy who make this forum special. Congratulations on a long journey, Icmag stood tall through all the adversity. Big thanks to Gypsy and all the administrators, moderators, members that make this community what it is.

Last edited: