What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Happy Birthday ICMag!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Jeez - 20 years already - its certainly been a long and winding road with many pitfalls along the way - to be able to keep ICMAG up and vibrant and interesting - for growers - breeders and users of cannabis alike to keep coming back to enjoy and learn from our many forums - and my initial mission to grow more growers and breed more breeders has worked superbly - over the past 2 decades - as we go into our 3rd decade online - and still we have work to do - for a whole new generation of growers and potential growers that might find us this year and in years to come - but we can't do it all on our own - and we really need YOU ALL to help by sharing seeds and cuttings - and knowledge - so helping us to cultivate more cultivators of our beloved plant - 🪴 - Cannabis -

I would like to thank you all - from the bottom of my heart ❤️ - for being a crucial part in our great quest to get cannabis normalised and accepted world-wide - by simply growing it - and showing your efforts on www.icmag.com -

- GROW ON! -

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
@Gypsy Nirvana bought my first pack of beans from you :) someone's Big Bud and you put in a pack

of Skunk #1

gallery_164_43_18011.jpg

Big Bud

gallery_164_43_2828.jpg

Skunk # 1

early 2000 on OverGrow may have forgot to say Thank You and of course

Happy Birthday !!!

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

EDIT:

gallery_164_91_2925.jpg

4 foot x 8 foot box with 3 - 400 watt lights 2 HPS 1 MH remoted the ballasts with help from

someone on OG

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

Hello everyone! Our beloved forum is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year!
Well damn! I was doing a Journal article today and couldn't remember how long ICM has been in existence, so I did a whois on the domain name and I think it was December 2003. Wish I had a saw this thread before, would have saved me 5-10 minutes!

Gypsy, former admins, and current admins should be _very_ proud of what you all have created. This is the single largest repository of cannabis information available anywhere on the Internet, and that's a fucking fact. The cannabis bibliography alone is a marvel to explore.

Take a bow y'all, you've earned it!

MedScientist

Jeez - 20 years already - its certainly been a long and winding road with many pitfalls along the way - to be able to keep ICMAG up and vibrant and interesting - for growers - breeders and users of cannabis alike to keep coming back to enjoy and learn from our many forums - and my initial mission to grow more growers and breed more breeders has worked superbly - over the past 2 decades - as we go into our 3rd decade online - and still we have work to do - for a whole new generation of growers and potential growers that might find us this year and in years to come - but we can't do it all on our own - and we really need YOU ALL to help by sharing seeds and cuttings - and knowledge - so helping us to cultivate more cultivators of our beloved plant - 🪴 - Cannabis -

I would like to thank you all - from the bottom of my heart ❤️ - for being a crucial part in our great quest to get cannabis normalised and accepted world-wide - by simply growing it - and showing your efforts on www.icmag.com -

- GROW ON! -
WooHoo!
Thanks for the McFreakingAwesome performance!
Happy Birthday! 🎂

acespicoli

- GROW ON! -
:plant grow: Gratitude Grateful for you & ICfam!!! :huggg: 🎂 :happybirthday:
1712068574068.png

Latest posts

Latest posts