What's new

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

1) African Black - Most powerful weed on the planet
2) RKS - Unreal power and smell. No hiding that one
3) Sativa from gifted Bagseed (best out of one hundred)

FIREGOD

Bcsc nl5,,,made me a numb zombie for 2 hours after2hits.

Black afghani,,,made my emotions n motor skills disapear,,,could not move or think,,,not the most enjoyable buzz cause you cant lock onto any thoughts and you feel paralyzed!

Pure sativa thai,,,made me walk like I was drunk,,bust a gut laughing n red eye,,,,shit made me not want to be in public cause you cant hold in the fact that youre TRASHED!

Notable mentions,,,ak,widow,hawaiin sativa x iss , juicy fruit,jack herer,

People are all up on chemdog lately,,,i remember ak crosses were poular when the chemdog was said to be discovered,,,also,,,island sweet skunk was very popular,,,,both reek,,,i had both n I tell you,,,back in early nineties I did a run of ak,,,and in the clone stage the ak all had the diesel fuel smell ,,,,super funky,stank,fuel smell,,,possible strain id? AkXissxjh,,,all three were highly potent,stinky and goin in the deadhead,concert crowd.i got some chem,,,waiting to see for myself,,,after knowing this stuff for so many yrs you can taste the strains.... Dont know for sure,,,but most of these elites came about after ak & ww were interbred with popular us n canadian standbys...

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
This list is subject to change but as of today...

Uptown Haze
Sour Diesel
TC Pure Kush

Last edited:

grandsrin

Hi
i think ace :panama and thai*angola liamba:thank you:
and sam haze * skunk.

I m waiting for tom haze and purple panama from ace seeds.

Take care
GS

ion

sorry, not hands down....howsabout in hands beast3?

pineapple dogshit...

.....alaskan ice wild pheno...

......swiss-XT/dark pheno.....

HymroD

1) A Northern Lights brand I got in Tampa, FL in the mid-90's, It was called "The Riddler". 25/g in 1995! No one knew n ething...I got it for 2x years b4 an untimely bust. I was paying like $100 q at the end.

2) Jedi- Something I smoked locally here in OB. At a hash party. Barely saw it- more crystals then plant matter on the nug.

3) AK-47 on Further tour? Afgooey? Shit I don't know I have smoked a 1,000 strains in my life how can I pick 3x? I love Blue Dream but that is kind of generic, RomBerry is awesome.

clearcutter

Sweet Tooth #3 - My favorite for smell & taste
Sour Diesel
Sweet Tooth #3 X G13 - AKA 313 - Kept some of the smell & taste of the sweet tooth but added potency

J

jaded1

1. Sth african import from 2000,no seeds,tasted of chocolate covered turkish delight,really stringy with single calyx's running up the stems.
2. colombian gold from late80's,wasn't a sativa,more indica leaning.
3.nl5/haze

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
sensi star x master kush - north carolina 2005
grape ape - colorado 2008
sour diesel - washingtonville, ny 2006-2009

had other grape apes and sour diesels, but not like those ones...

D

dreadedhead

Super silver haze_ the catpiss pheno
East coast purple diesel_ hempluvr from icmag grew it and ya that hit the spot..check out his thread on it
Manatuska thunderfuck x northern lights # 5_ back in the early 90s back when it was actually still around

jack herer x northern lights , hawaian blue dream , and "EVIE" which is a ecsd kali mist cross , . All real diesel strains are usually top notch smoke . I'm down for that eartttthyyy funk though man

shorty

Acapulco Gold from Amnesia or from Barney's. One of my favourite odor. The smoke is very specific. You can recognize the AG smoke easily. A minor hint of haze but it's not haze. The high is just amazing, very trippy and long lasting. Paranoia induced by this strain can be strong but in a music party this weed is just the stuff to have you can focus you on the music and forget all the world around you. (the Super Lemon Haze also.The taste of the AG is just so good and has more character.)
I was 3 times in A'Dam since 2010 and it's the weed that I buy always. The problem is that I take more grams than the last time @ every visit :)

NYCD from Amnesia. The taste and smoke is just magic. I can't tell you exactly the bouquet but it's a balance of fruitiness and more roots strains like the Acapulco Gold (It's my perception). The high is also very pleasant. But this strain smell and taste so good that you prefer that this weed has not an hardcore high like haze because you want to smoke and smoke... The high is more controllable than an haze, more balanced. Don't think that the high is not strong like a lot of people say. The high is well balanced but more on the sativa side. It's just a classy weed not too extreme. very well made.

Hash Heaven from Rokerij in July 2011. A superbe hashy smell and smoke but with a long long sativa high. The best of the 2 worlds. You think after an hour that the high goes slowly away but no it stay you have just forgotten that you are totally fucked up.
You can go really far in your head with this strain but the paranoia induced by the haze is reduced and if you have a paranoia rush because of smoking too mush it goes away rapidly.